PDA

View Full Version : Boy, fall has arrived!

DAVESBABYDOLL
10-19-2005, 03:32 PM
Checked my local weather (below) I have woods around me the leaves are just beautiful,red,orange..but it's foofin cold!

Thu
Oct 20 PM Showers
57°/42° 30%

Fri
Oct 21 T-Showers
57°/42° 70%

Sat
Oct 22 Showers
52°/38° 30%

Sun
Oct 23 Few Showers
56°/36° 30%

Mon
Oct 24 Showers
51°/36° 40%

luvangel72
10-19-2005, 03:39 PM
Our forcast here is pretty similar..about 5 degrees lower each day. We were starting to get spoiled the last few days with warm weather again! We are taking a drive up north by the national forrest this weekend...can't wait to see all the gorgeous trees up there!

MsLynn
10-19-2005, 04:27 PM
we cool off but end up warming back up, good thing since i still dry my clothes on the line

Thunderstorms Late
wednesday

High: 94°
Low: 64°

Isolated Thunderstorms
thursday

High: 76°
Low: 51°

Partly Cloudy
friday

High: 70°
Low: 48°

Partly Cloudy
saturday

High: 69°
Low: 46°

Sunny
sunday

High: 61°
Low: 40

Monday

High 64°F
Low 42°F

Precip. 0 %

Tuesday
Sunny
High 71°F
Low 51°F

Precip. 0 %

Wednesday
Sunny
High 80°F
Low 51°F

Precip. 0 %

Thursday
Mostly Sunny
High 76°F
Low 47°F

Precip. 0 %
Friday

Mostly Sunny
High 76°F
Low 51°F

Precip. 0 %

bell_peaches
10-19-2005, 05:42 PM
Lucky you . You get to see the leaves change that is alway so pretty. Not me I get to batten down the hatches and pray wilma goes away. Yikes here we go again.

Denise1972
10-19-2005, 06:29 PM
All last week I was down in SW Missouri near the Oklahoma and Arkansas border. It was hotter than I expected for this time of year. It was in the upper 80's. I am back home now and its nice and cool. I cant stand hot weather. I love fall for the reason that it is nice and cool day and night.

disneymom
10-19-2005, 06:36 PM
WHOLLY COW...we have SNOW in the forcast!!!

THU FRI SAT SUN MON TUE WED

Mostly Sunny Cloudy, rain possible A period of rain Cloudy, colder Cloudy, cold A shower Flurries possible
58° 55° 55° 50° 52° 45° 45°

40° 40° 45° 42° 37° 35°

Partly cloudy and breezy overnight low 42

mostly sunny tomorrow high 58

mostly cloudy tomorrow night low 40

cloudy and chilly Friday with a chance for light rain high 55

DAVESBABYDOLL
10-19-2005, 08:11 PM
Lucky you . You get to see the leaves change that is alway so pretty. Not me I get to batten down the hatches and pray wilma goes away. Yikes here we go again.

Barb, any ole time you want or need to come here,do so! I have been watching Wilma,Michael,my son lives in Florida too.in Winter Springs,so he should be ok.

Nicole...I LOVE snow!

disneymom
10-19-2005, 08:32 PM
"Nicole...I LOVE snow!"

SHEILA ME TOO....but the furnace is EMPTY EEK!!!!

3lilpigs
10-19-2005, 09:12 PM
I LOOOOOVE snow too.......but im enjoying the 'almost 80' degree weather here in PA!

luvangel72
10-20-2005, 05:30 AM
I love snow too the 1st couple times it snows, and of coarse Christmas just wouldn't be the same without it. But by the end of January I am wondering why I still live in Wisconsin! I do hope we get snow by deer season this year. It makes hunting much better for the guys!

disneymom
10-20-2005, 06:04 AM
lil... DANG where in PA are you? I am in PA too, and we are gonna get snow!! We are in the NE

ilikefree
10-21-2005, 01:23 PM
I'm ready for summer. I've had enough of this cold weather--I just hate it! The high was 52 today. That's just crazy and it's only going to get worse! Did I mention that I hate the cold weather?

bell_peaches
10-22-2005, 02:40 PM
Thanks dbd looks like wilma might just fizzle on out. Thank God. I feel sorry for all the people at are suffering now from wilma hopefully we will only get some rain and wind. Ok the season is almost over. Thanks for the invite if wilma would have been hitting above a cat 3 we would have left. My son wich lives in PA was calling everyday. Mom please leave I just kept telling him if it looks bad I wont risk your brothers lifes. Thank You anyway. Maybe next time. Hopefully there will be no more.

3lilpigs
10-22-2005, 03:34 PM
. Hopefully there will be no more.

Sorry.....Tropical Storm ""Alpha"" is now forming.

"And, as if Wilma weren't enough, a record setting new tropical storm has formed southwest of Puerto Rico in the Caribbean Sea. Tropical Storm Alpha sets a new Atlantic Basin record for named storms: 22 in one season. The storm is forecast to move NNW over Haiti Sunday, then through the southern Bahamas before turning northward and northeastward into the Atlantic."

http://www.weather.com/newscenter/tropical/?from=wxcenter_news

Daisy Duke
10-23-2005, 08:22 AM
Just be glad that the first couple days of October you guys didnt get hit with 7 inches of snow! And have the power go out and then when it came back on the tv was out of wack!! # days I was cooped up in a huge house with now power!!! I am in North Dakota by the way! and the leaves here have changed and falled from trees almost a week ago, bitter cold is setting in!! BUT HIGH HOPES!! only 2 more weeks till deer season and then I am going to shot me my first deer!! My hubby and his brothers have taken me hunting wiht them for the last 4 years, they call me "eagle eye" I see the deer and they shoot them!! I always see big bucks too, but this year...hehehe...I gots me my own gun and i am going to shoot the big buckers all my self, and they can sit in their little warming shack and talk about how they never see anything. LOOK OUT BOYS HERE I COME!!!

luvangel72
10-23-2005, 08:33 AM
Good luck..I hope you get a big one! I am too big of a baby when it comes to the cold to sit outside waiting for a deer to walk by...I would much rather be sitting in my nice warm house curled in a blankie drinking hot chocolate and watching bambi! lol But I sure love eating venison! Keep us posted after deer season and let us know how big that buck was!

Daisy Duke
10-23-2005, 06:20 PM
I will for sure do that!! I need all the hope and prayers I can get, I HAVE to get one that is bigger than my hubby's if not i will never live it down!!!

kelly12569
10-24-2005, 06:38 AM
Monday, Oct 24 [Details/AccuPOP]
Cloudy and chilly with a couple of showers. Winds from the N at 10 mph. High: 50° F RealFeel®: 42° F

Monday Night: Mostly cloudy with a shower possible. Winds from the NNE at 9 mph. Low: 38° F RealFeel: 34° F

Tuesday, Oct 25 [Details/AccuPOP]
Mostly cloudy; chance of a shower, windy and chilly. Winds from the N at 15 mph. High: 48° F RealFeel: 39° F

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy with a shower possible. Winds from the NNW at 6 mph. Low: 37° F RealFeel: 38° F

Wednesday, Oct 26 [Details/AccuPOP]
Times of clouds and sun with a shower possible. Winds from the WNW at 6 mph. High: 51° F RealFeel: 49° F

Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy. Winds from the N at 6 mph. Low: 34° F RealFeel: 29° F

Thursday, Oct 27 [Details/AccuPOP]
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Winds from the N at 12 mph. High: 49° F RealFeel: 40° F

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy. Winds from the NNE at 8 mph. Low: 35° F RealFeel: 31° F

Its burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cold and wet here!

Hey DBD.... you quit answering your pms and emails girl ??? Miss ya !

tsquared
10-24-2005, 10:28 AM
Sad part about all this cold weather is going to be the price of Natural gas going to $12.76 a therm.................it will be a tough winter for those on fixed incomes for sure

Daisy Duke
10-24-2005, 01:56 PM
For all of you worried aobut your natural gas prices try applying for heating assistance at your local social services office! They will help you out the best they can!

nightrider127
10-24-2005, 02:10 PM
We had snow flurries here in the Cincinnati area early this morning. I hope this is not a sign of things to come.

kelly12569
10-27-2005, 10:23 AM
I saw flakes Monday afternoon. Then DH came home from work and said there were flurries there too in the next town over.

Yesterday it was 28* when I woke up !

brrrrrrrrrrr

DAVESBABYDOLL
10-27-2005, 10:32 AM
For all of you worried aobut your natural gas prices try applying for heating assistance at your local social services office! They will help you out the best they can!

I have.

Flurries? Haven't seen any of those yet.

50's here.

Tasha405
10-27-2005, 01:15 PM
DBD, where in the bleep have you been? LOL I've been thinking about ya here lately. Hope all is well for you and the kids. :)

DAVESBABYDOLL
10-27-2005, 02:59 PM
Tasha, well let's see, working,then had to go to Ca. .....my nephew,sister's son, was killed in the line of duty on Oct 7th,he was a Sheriff's deputy. 34 with two kids :( so was out there for a week. I wasn't on BBS too much prior to that --when the boards were running like crap.

Miss me? :D

Tasha405
10-27-2005, 03:30 PM
Tasha, well let's see, working,then had to go to Ca. .....my nephew,sister's son, was killed in the line of duty on Oct 7th,he was a Sheriff's deputy. 34 with two kids :( so was out there for a week. I wasn't on BBS too much prior to that --when the boards were running like crap.

Miss me? :D
I sure did! :p :) Sorry about your sisters son. :( (((Hugs)))

DAVESBABYDOLL
10-28-2005, 04:37 AM
Thanks, I had posted on FFF but that's it. Was really sad.Was just like in the movies,a conssion of cop,ambulance cars (1,000+ law enforcement were there from all over) fire trucks with ladders up to drive under them to the cemetary, bag pipes,21 gun salute,released doves,camera crews....he would have loved it actually lol