PDA

View Full Version : Even my hair hurts......

Tisky67
10-11-2005, 05:29 AM
I am SOOOOOOO sick !! OMG my hair even hurts. I have gotten sick to my stomach 2 within 30 mins of getting up.

Everyone in my house has had it & I am the last to get it. Right about now I am praying for my body to stop hurting.

hblueeyes
10-11-2005, 01:28 PM
I feel for you. It started with me Sunday with a sore throat theat went to my ears. I am achy all over, have a headache from all the coughing. Feels like I am hacking up a lung. My ribs are so sore from it. Plus I am congested and my sinuses are full, can hardly breathe. I am better today than I was yesterday.

You are definitely worse than me because my hair is the only thing that does not hurt.

Hope you (and I) feel better soon.

Me :p

iluvmybaby
10-11-2005, 03:00 PM
Try to drink plenty of clear fluids, take two asprin when you are able to hold it down and call me in the morning :) Seriously, hope that you get to feeling better soon ((HUGS)) I hate the stomach flu/cold, I usually get it around this time ((changing of the weather from hot/cold to cold/hot))

SAHMom
10-16-2005, 02:32 AM
I hope youre feeling better :) Thats some serious pain when hair goes to hurtin :p

Shann
10-17-2005, 09:06 PM
I have had those days, I hope this passes quickly.

hblueeyes
10-18-2005, 04:19 AM
Wow, this one is kicking my butt. Today is day 10 and I am feeling better but I still have this cough I cant seem to clear up and I feel like I am deaf. But at least I feel rested, no more hot/cold sweats, and my joints and bones no longer ache.

I hope it passes by you all and you all stay healthy.

Me :p