PDA

View Full Version : Eek!!

tljohn123
10-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Trying to get my new house ready so I can move in. We have to finish sanding the hardwood floors and stain them and varathane them. Everything is going just dandy.....and then last night, I was laying on the floor in the kitchen (which is a laminate and doesn't need refinishing) playing with my puppies.....I went back to my old house because I had to go to work in the morning. That didn't happen. I called in. Why? Because I am apparently allergic to the sawdust and all the chemicals from the old polyurethane that was on the floor! I broke out in hives EVERYWHERE! I was miserable. I finally got the benadryl to work and went to sleep at 2 am. Mind you...I have to be up at 4 am to get ready for work. Needless to say, it didn't happen.

The house is coming along nicely. We should have the floors stained tomorrow...that will be my job. Even though I forgot a paint pan and stirrers lol. And I did get a great deal on a lazy boy sofa that is gorgeous.....brand new, got it from a store going out of business...got it for less than $500. God its GREAT!

Things are going good for me. I mainly stay out of ex hubby's way. I still think he's making a huge mistake, but its what he wants to do, so I won't stand in his way. I'll support him...but dang it still burns me thinking about it. I'm not thinking about him much lately anyway. I got a lot on my mind right now as it is without worrying about him. :)

Tasha405
10-06-2005, 08:36 PM
Sorry about you being allergic to the dust and everything but I'm so glad things are getting better for you!! (((Hugs)))