PDA

View Full Version : I really screwed up!

Buslady469
10-06-2005, 12:42 PM
It's a long story...so to make it short...I let my husband for my ex-husband 3 months ago. Husband filed for divorce, at my request, and our divorce was final on September 6th, I decided to leave the 1st ex-husband, and ended up calling the 2nd ex-husband to come and get me. He did, and I am living back with him. trying to make things work. We have only been divorced for 1 month.

I was so stupid for leaving the husband for the 1st ex-husband.

2nd Ex-husband, is wanting to work on our relationship...but I know that it will never be the same. Am I wasting my time? not that things are going back to the way they were before I left, but I see somethings going that direction. We do talk everyday about some of the problems that we had, and why I left him for the 1st Ex-husband....but, I wonder, will he ALWAYS want to crawl in my butt hole and live there, or is this just something for the time being?

mlayton1994
10-06-2005, 03:25 PM
No it isnt a waste of time. He is something worth fighting for. It will turn out right.
If you want to chat email me.

bribella
10-06-2005, 05:02 PM
im confused

LindyLee
10-06-2005, 05:14 PM
Sounds like you need some marriage counseling and should have gotten it BEFORE you rushed into the divorce. Too late now though but you should be happy second dh wants to work on your relationship. If you think its worth saving by all means save away but I think the only way to save the relationship is to get away from DH number 1 and put all your focus on DH number 2. Please check out counseling and try and work things out. I'm sure it will help a lot! Good luck!

Bliss
10-06-2005, 06:23 PM
What it really sounds like is YOU need time to yourself to figure out what YOU really want.

TxGreek
10-06-2005, 08:13 PM
What it really sounds like is YOU need time to yourself to figure out what YOU really want.

I agree.

It sounds like you're really taking your husband (the second ex) for granted. YOU betrayed him and now he's trying to trust you. He deserves a lot of credit for that. He's in your "butt hole" because he doesn't trust you. YOU broke that trust so YOU have to deal with the consequences.

It's soooo very hard to earn trust again, but it can be EARNED if both of you are willing to put in 110%.

It sounds like you expect his trust to be there after you went off with the first ex. Would you trust him if you were in his shoes?

IMO you need time to yourself before you hurt this guy again. You sound somewhat selfish and you can't be selfish when you're trying to make a relationship work.

Shann
10-06-2005, 10:53 PM
I agree.

It sounds like you're really taking your husband (the second ex) for granted. YOU betrayed him and now he's trying to trust you. He deserves a lot of credit for that. He's in your "butt hole" because he doesn't trust you. YOU broke that trust so YOU have to deal with the consequences.

It's soooo very hard to earn trust again, but it can be EARNED if both of you are willing to put in 110%.

It sounds like you expect his trust to be there after you went off with the first ex. Would you trust him if you were in his shoes?

IMO you need time to yourself before you hurt this guy again. You sound somewhat selfish and you can't be selfish when you're trying to make a relationship work.

I agree. Figure out if that is what you really want (your second ex) so this doesn't happen to either of you again. It's a really hard situation you are in, best of luck in whatever you decide to do. :)

3lilpigs
10-07-2005, 03:15 AM
im confused

same here. i cant make heads or tails out of it. :confused:

hblueeyes
10-07-2005, 06:49 AM
The grass always looks greener on the other side of the street. Until you cross the street only to discover your grass don't look so bad.

Me :p

Tasha405
10-07-2005, 07:49 AM
im confused
You ain't the only one. LOL