PDA

View Full Version : lightpseedpanel

djh5561
10-03-2005, 11:28 AM
Has ANYONE been paid by lightspeedpanel lately they are becoming rediculously slow I only order amazon gft certs exactly for this reason On the website it sates 4 weeks from time of redemption but my account is way past due I am owed more then three with ihn a month I know I ownt see these before chrsitams I am hesitant to do anymore of them til I am paid Am I the only one that feels this way? :confused:

chasity43
10-03-2005, 12:10 PM
I cashed out for a $10 check on 8/26 and just got it in Sat. mail. So it took just over a month

gmyers
10-03-2005, 01:05 PM
I cashed out for $10 cash 8-05-05 and got it 9-24-05.

swan0002
10-03-2005, 01:11 PM
I cashed out on 8/17 and got it on 8/25 last time. I cashed out again on 9/24 and am waiting for that one.

never
10-03-2005, 01:38 PM
I have been waiting for an amazon gc since July. I am no longer doing their surveys.

ccbmom
10-03-2005, 05:17 PM
I cashed out for $25 on 8/16 and and received it today. I have never had a problem with them. I never expect payment from any of my companies sooner than six weeks. If it comes sooner - BONUS! In the last year, I've found Lightspeed to be one of the most consistent companies I use. :o

ChefWindu
10-05-2005, 06:37 PM
I cashed out for an Amazon GC back on 9/3. After 3 weeks I sent them an email and this is the response I got....

Dear Lightspeed Panel Member,

Thank you for taking the time to write us.

We sincerely apologize that your prize was not sent on schedule. Checks and prizes are almost always sent to our panelists within eight weeks from the date they were requested. Based on a large number of orders that have been placed recently, we are a little behind schedule. Your gift certificate, prize, or check will be sent to you soon. We know how important each panelist is, and we are constantly evaluating our customer service. Your email has been forwarded to our Panel Care Manager.

Once again we are very sorry for any frustration we have caused.

We are in the process of improving our prize ordering process to ensure that our panelists always receive their prize on time. We will send you an email about this in the next few weeks. If you need any further assistance, please send me an email.

Thank you for your understanding.

Lauren
Lightspeed Consumer Panel

THis is the second time I had this happen. Back in August I cashe dout on the 3rd and after sending an email I got the same response as above and was paid the very next day on 8/24. I still haven't been paid for my request from 9/3 and I have since requested another GC on 9/27. There service has been getting worse over the apst few months. When I first signed up I was getting my GCs within 3days up to a week. Once I got my GC the same day I cashed out.

djh5561
10-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Thank you,
ChefWindu !
I thought I was losing my mind for a minute ! I hve been wth the company more than three years,, at first you got paid in 3 days then 3 weeks , now 8 WEEKS? are they way behind I know they are being paid !!
My account has 3 cash outs in august I have not heard anything from them I hope this company is not going under. It does have all the signs though, later and later payments and refusal to answers requests from clients .Or well if they get me throught the holidays that will be great but at this rate I dont' expect octobers surveys to be paid until after the 1st of the year 2006

swan0002
10-05-2005, 11:31 PM
I just got the $10.00 Amazon that I cashed out for on 9/24. They are still pretty fast for me.

Euphrasie
10-08-2005, 12:01 AM
I got two Amazon gc I cashed out for last month. It took longer than usual, but not the 6-8 weeks they say it may take.

never
10-08-2005, 04:32 AM
I have been waiting since July and have sent emails. I am no longer responding to their surveys.

cubsgirl21
10-08-2005, 11:23 AM
I cashed out in early August for amazon gift certs, and I still haven't received them. I can't even get them to respond to my emails. I have never had a problem with them before. I can even remember when I'd receive my rewards within a week or two. I'm done doing surveys with them, especially if they're raising the amount of points needed for cashouts.

TX_Cowgirl
10-09-2005, 05:09 AM
got my two amazon gift certificates yesterday

they came straight from amazon........