PDA

View Full Version : To those who care....

GAWildKat
10-01-2005, 03:00 PM
I apologize for my lack of talking the last few weeks, I lost my internet at home and am at hubby's work borrowing the backroom puter to email/message everyone to let them know why I am quiet. Physically we are well but money is tight and we're barely making it. He's enlisting in the Navy (goes to his physical Thursday) wish us the best cuz this comes after alot of of hard choices. I will stay in touch the best I can until our lives become more stable. I hope you all can understand my quietness as of late.

Regards,
Patricia WildKat Kosovic

ang in NC
10-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Try going to Libary and use theirs. Wishing and praying for you!

one_angel
10-01-2005, 08:35 PM
Said a little prayer for you. :o

mesue
10-02-2005, 12:20 AM
So sorry you guys are having such a hard time. I hope everything works out the way you want it to. Good Luck!

GAWildKat
10-04-2005, 10:01 AM
Thank you all for the well wishes. Mike goes to Mepps Thurs and no clue when he goes to basic. Tentatively he's being offered a job doing nuclear mechanical engineering provided everything at Mepps works out. Our recruiter is an old friend of mine and is busting his butt to make sure Mike gets the best assignment he can get. As far as using the library as an option I do that when I can. I have to walk 2 miles one way to the library or ride 20 miles with hubby to work to use the puters here. And after all the running I've been doing with the recruiter the last few days I'm not up to the 2 mile walk. I'm also being allowed to go to Mepps with hubby thurs so I don't have to wait til late evening to find out details. I also want feedback from you military wives about what I can expect and all as we make this transition. I'm not used to being alone anymore and I don't know how to make housing arrangements. If he gets the position in NME he goes to Great lakes then Charleston and from there who knows. I'm hoping for an assignment close to home after Charleston, like Kings Bay so we can see the kids. Anyway enough rambling for now, catch y'all later.

Daisy Duke
10-05-2005, 09:54 AM
My husband was in the navy for 8 years, we seen him for 6 months like a regular work day, then not at all for 6 months while they were under way, ( he was on submarines)

Hope all is well with you!

my hubby is out now and we have a family, glad he got out, life was really hard ! But faithful I was and it payed off!!