PDA

View Full Version : Tech Panel/LightSpeed check (Please help)

Lynn333
09-29-2005, 06:13 PM
Please help !

I cashed out $150 (I have saved my points for 2 yrs) from Techpanel on 8/16,but stupid me just typed my old address(I moved 5 months ago)

I believed the check must has been returned,So I sent several emails to Tracey and Lauren,but neither of them ever answered my emails.

Anyone has received checks from them recently? Could u plz post the request date. I hope they have not processing my check yet.

If anyone requested any checks around 8/16 and already got them.Plz let me know.

Thanks,

Lynn

melissa_2000
09-30-2005, 03:21 AM
I have cashed out twice with Lightspeed and both times had to write Lauren to get my checks,,,both times I received a letter apologizing for the long wait (in a couple days)...then it was about a week and I received my check

gmyers
09-30-2005, 04:54 AM
I cashed out on August 5th and hadn't got it so I emailed them. I got an answer from them apologizing for the delay. Then about a week later I got my check yesterday. Keep emailing they'll answer at least they do for me.

chris7360
09-30-2005, 06:57 AM
Lightspeed used to be one of the reliable ones. I cashed out on July 16th. I have e-mailed them twice (8/16 and 9/16), still no check, and both times received this canned answer: (Note that it says within 8 weeks but the award confirmation said 3-4 weeks)

Dear Lightspeed Panel Member,

Thank you for taking the time to write us.

We sincerely apologize that your prize was not sent on schedule. Checks and prizes are almost always sent to our panelists within eight weeks from the date they were requested. Based on a large number of orders that have been placed recently, we are a little behind schedule. Your gift certificate, prize, or check will be sent to you soon. We know how important each panelist is, and we are constantly evaluating our customer service. Your email has been forwarded to our Panel Care Manager.

Once again we are very sorry for any frustration we have caused.

We are in the process of improving our prize ordering process to ensure that our panelists always receive their prize on time. We will send you an email about this in the next few weeks. If you need any further assistance, please send me an email.

Thank you for your understanding.

Lauren
Lightspeed Consumer Panel