PDA

View Full Version : How do I contact Milesource?

scotter
09-28-2005, 04:35 PM
Can anyone tell me how to contact Milesource. I cashed out for a reward in June and never got a confirmation number emailed to me. When I try to contact them through their site, it asks for a member number. I have no idea how to find out what my member number is. There should be an easier way to cash out there, instead of getting a runaround. I'm done with that site unless they pay off. Thanks for any help!

rosiesbrat
09-28-2005, 04:50 PM
Did you try just using your username instead of a number, in the subject line?

scotter
09-29-2005, 03:06 PM
Did you try just using your username instead of a number, in the subject line?
I tried that in HELP DESK. It says:
Please Note: Your Milesource username & password will NOT work in the Help Desk
In order to open a Customer Service ticket, please create a Customer Service tracking account.
Once you have created a Customer Service tracking account, you will be able to open, review, and update your ticket with any additional information we need in order to resolve your issue.
Any information requested here will be used for Customer Service purposes only.

When I try using that, it asks for my member number. That's the only thing that comes up when I click on "Contact Us".

Thanks for anyone's help!

MaineGal2
09-29-2005, 04:07 PM
Try this phone number 212 629 3069 EXT 113 I have had this a my book for awhile so I hope it is still good

kirsche
09-29-2005, 05:14 PM
I tried that in HELP DESK. It says:
Please Note: Your Milesource username & password will NOT work in the Help Desk
In order to open a Customer Service ticket, please create a Customer Service tracking account.
Once you have created a Customer Service tracking account, you will be able to open, review, and update your ticket with any additional information we need in order to resolve your issue.
Any information requested here will be used for Customer Service purposes only.

When I try using that, it asks for my member number. That's the only thing that comes up when I click on "Contact Us".

Thanks for anyone's help!

That's a standard system for a few different sites. It's not really as bad as it sounds.

You have to create a new Customer Service tracking account for each problem/inquiry. But all that really means is you fill out a page telling them who you are and what your problem is. Then they assign your question/problem a reference number. If you need to contact them about it again later, then you enter the number instead of re-entering all your info.

I know it's a stupid run-around, but they DO get your email. At least they've always received and responded to mine.

But doing all that likely won't speed up getting your reward email. Last time I cashed out it took about 4 months to get my email, so yours will probably show up soon on it's own.

scotter
09-30-2005, 02:58 PM
Thanks kirsche! From what I had seen posted, I didn't think it would take that long to get a confirmation email. It's great knowing that milesource does pay off eventually! Does the confirmation email say the sender is from milesource?

coastie
09-30-2005, 09:10 PM
I am still waiting and it has been eight months since I started the process. They tell me my $25 Dennys gift certificate is on back order. 5 months on back order, yea sure! I ordered my award certificate in feb, GOt my number in April and I am still waiting for the certificate

kirsche
09-30-2005, 09:58 PM
Thanks kirsche! From what I had seen posted, I didn't think it would take that long to get a confirmation email. It's great knowing that milesource does pay off eventually! Does the confirmation email say the sender is from milesource?
I think it does say it's from milesource. But I didn't keep my last email, so I'm not 100% certain about that.