PDA

View Full Version : Why???

loveswolfs
09-28-2005, 11:55 AM
Ok i am having my fisrt vent only becasue im so tired of every one coming over to this board and yelling all the time. i see the same ppl over at other boards and never see them yell or scream over there. Why? becuase they want those boards to stay nice and happy and friendly so they say no fighting go over to the other board and do that. Why does this board have to be the Bi*ch one ?? Like i use to read if you dont like what some one said hit the back button why make a comment ?

Why cant we make this board happy, fun , & friendly just like the other one's ?????

This board just isnt fun any more :(

YNKYH8R
09-28-2005, 12:03 PM
I'm having fun....

IthinkNOT!
09-28-2005, 12:24 PM
me too

lassss
09-28-2005, 12:41 PM
Maybe because those who whine/yell/cry/complain about this place, saying they are NEVER coming back....come back anyway, sometimes just to start trouble here. Maybe because their *other* boards are so boring with quiet chatter IE: what's your favorite color, what do you drive, how did you meet your Significant Other..etc.

It's more lively here, people say what is on their mind. I think this board is much more fun as you can express your true feelings. On other boards you get banned. I love this place.

Honestly I think they are just bored there and come back here for attention :D

YNKYH8R
09-28-2005, 12:47 PM
Maybe because those who whine/yell/cry/complain about this place, saying they are NEVER coming back....come back anyway, sometimes just to start trouble here. Maybe because their *other* boards are so boring with quiet chatter IE: what's your favorite color, what do you drive, how did you meet your Significant Other..etc.

It's more lively here, people say what is on their mind. I think this board is much more fun as you can express your true feelings. On other boards you get banned. I love this place.

I'd say that is about true. Some boards just aren't the place for some types of conversations and other boards won't let you speak your mind. Plus I know more people here than anywhere else so.....I've not left.

LuvBigRip
09-28-2005, 01:15 PM
I think for the most part, most people can carry on a spirited discussion without being nasty. There are a few here who can't comment on the weather without getting snarky. Agree or disagree on the issues, I enjoy being able to speak my mind without worrying I am going to offend someone.

belcherpi
09-28-2005, 04:34 PM
I honestly never got involved in many posts because it seemed like if someone didn't agree with what you posted then you got bashed. I recently started posting more but I think that may come to a halt. I thought the ones that wanted to fight were gone but I guess I was wrong. I don't understand why some people feel the need to make snide remarks when they post. State your point and leave the rudeness out. :mad: There will never be a day when we will all agree on something but there is no reason to be rude and hurt someones feelings.

tngirl
09-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Hey! I love coming here and debating with ALL of you. I do not agree with the majority of you all the time...but every once in a while miracles do happen...lmao. I enjoy going to the "other" board also. Yes, they are 2 different atmosheres, but that is why I like them both and what makes them both unique.

Yes, this is the place I come to be a *itch, and I have to say, I enjoy getting a few people going on one of their tantrums...I know, I am bad, hehehe. But not everyone wants to have these types of discussions. I actually like having the differences.

tngirl
09-28-2005, 06:50 PM
Ok i am having my fisrt vent only becasue im so tired of every one coming over to this board and yelling all the time. i see the same ppl over at other boards and never see them yell or scream over there. Why? becuase they want those boards to stay nice and happy and friendly so they say no fighting go over to the other board and do that. Why does this board have to be the Bi*ch one ?? Like i use to read if you dont like what some one said hit the back button why make a comment ?

Why cant we make this board happy, fun , & friendly just like the other one's ?????

This board just isnt fun any more :(

Oh, BTW, what exactly do you mean by "yelling all the time"?

janelle
09-28-2005, 07:21 PM
I've been to both kinds of boards and I assure you the so called "nice" boards are nothing like they seem. Some administrators are so concerned no one will upset anyone that they get mean in the process. You get PMs telling you that you are offensive for saying so little as to be nothing and your innocent post disappears in the night. LOL Just dumb.

I thnk some here do get carried away but I know how to back out of posts where the quarreling goes on and on with no one saying anything but insults. And I have noticed when people get to quarreling and at each others throats that's the posts that get the most views. Kinda like a Jerry Springer show. We all say only morons would watch it but I see lots of people flocking to it. :rolleyes:

I've come to the conclusion no board is going to be perfect so don't think the grass is greener on the other side. It's just different grass that's all. LOL Some boards will be mean out front but others are mean under wraps if that makes sense. I prefer up front so I know what to expect.

3lilpigs
09-28-2005, 07:58 PM
Hey! I love coming here and debating with ALL of you. I do not agree with the majority of you all the time...but every once in a while miracles do happen...lmao. I enjoy going to the "other" board also. Yes, they are 2 different atmosheres, but that is why I like them both and what makes them both unique.

Yes, this is the place I come to be a *itch, and I have to say, I enjoy getting a few people going on one of their tantrums...I know, I am bad, hehehe. But not everyone wants to have these types of discussions. I actually like having the differences.

dang, you took the words right out of my mouth! :eek:
thats exactly how i feel. i come here for conversations that keep me awake. if im not in the mood, i go to the other boards where its more relaxing.

what do you people do in real life when your talking to someone?? does everyone you talk to agree with you?? i doubt it. im sure you have had a debate or an arguement before about something!! if you walk away from those, then just walk away from these. (wasnt referring to anyone in particular).

3lilpigs
09-28-2005, 08:01 PM

should i name names?? :D
there MUST be something to this board that keeps them coming back. they come back over here, scope some things out, and then go back over to their other board and report in to everyone. then they sit there and cackle like a bunch of old hens saying how we here ought to get a life! lol....

yeah, thats it......''WE'' are the ones who need a life! :rolleyes:

tngirl
09-29-2005, 04:41 AM
:rolleyes:

shhhh...no names! :eek:

tngirl
09-29-2005, 04:44 AM
there MUST be something to this board that keeps them coming back. they come back over here, scope some things out, and then go back over to their other board and report in to everyone. then they sit there and cackle like a bunch of old hens saying how we here ought to get a life! lol....

and this is actually a two way street. but, i have also seen someone go to another board and actually "try" to "fire" things up, just didn't work. wasn't worth the effort to reply...lol

3lilpigs
09-29-2005, 04:53 AM
shhhh...no names! :eek:

i was kidding :)

lassss
09-29-2005, 05:03 AM

exactly..couldn't have said it better myself :rolleyes:

tngirl
09-29-2005, 03:37 PM
i was kidding :)

THANK GOD!!! I was worried there for a minute! :D