PDA

View Full Version : SurveyDirect PAID ME !!

d_terry2000
09-28-2005, 04:55 AM
They paid me everything I was owed even tho. some of them were pretty recent additions I received a total of $20 today....I love waking up to emails like that. I thought they werent gonna pay ;)

suzski
09-28-2005, 05:53 AM
I got 2 emails from them this morning as well. Only $4.00 but still.....! :)

d_terry2000
09-28-2005, 06:27 AM
Hey that could be a free lunch for ya'. Every single dollar counts ... especially these days. ;) Congrats to you. :)

LillyMoon
09-28-2005, 07:25 AM
AWESOME!!! I also have been paid by them for every survey I have taken !! I got a message this morning that I also WON a drawing!!!!!They may be a little slow but they do pay!!!! :)

chasity43
09-28-2005, 09:06 AM
I got paid for 2 surveys, 3 more to go.

dingy
09-28-2005, 02:15 PM
anyone have a link to join? Thanks Linda

deejen
09-28-2005, 10:22 PM
I got paid too.

genie56283
09-30-2005, 03:49 PM
Alright-I am the idiot that has never been paid and today I figured out why.I was never even registered with them.The messages I was getting were from a third party and they in turn were getting my money!!!What a scam.I often wondered why I was never asked for a paypal addy,after the surveys..I am now an actual member and for the first time today asked for paypal.so beware!!
Linky
www.surveynetwork.com

Salabeana
09-30-2005, 07:33 PM
I thought SUrveyDirect only paid thru PAyPal? I did a survey for them yesterday, they lead me to their site and I did the survey, then they asked for my PayPAll account so that they could pay me. I also noticed that the survey I did was powered by Greenfield Online, who also just bought Ciao surveys (cashed out with them yesterday too) and I did a 10.00 survey for Greenfield. Who I have NO IDEA how they pay. It seems Greenfield owns everything now. Am I gonna get scammed? Cuz I thought NO ONE could take money out of my PayPal account without MY permission. Now your making me wonder if Pay PAl is even safe. Mystery SHopping Companies owe me well over 300.00 or so bucks and they ONLY pay Via PayPal. Should I be worried? I have MS assignments logged to me for the rest of the month. WHy should I bother doing them if someone is gonna bleed me dry? Some feedback here people. Should I deactivate with Survey Direct? I was very nervous about letting anyone, even PayPal have access to my personal Bank account. How does Greenfield pay, when they want to. I am doing a lot of surveys for them and I can't find a FAQ page to find out.

jen-ron
09-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Survey Direct doesnt take money from your paypal, they pay you via paypal. They ask your addy so that when they pay you they can do it automatically. Greenfield pays via check, if they actually do. They were good then went bad and now are seeming to become good again. HTH's :)

I also got paid the other day from Survey Direct, I won a sweeps from a survey back in July. I got $2! lol :D

Glama
09-30-2005, 08:46 PM
i got paid also :)

d_terry2000
10-01-2005, 09:58 AM
Dingy....here is the addy for Survey direct.....
http://www.surveydirect.com/surv_form.htm

Good Luck....

LillyMoon.....congrats. I love winning drawings. Gives you hope sometimes. :)

Genie...I have no clue what you are even talking about. But It sounds like you've been taken on doing these surveys THREW someone else. Whilst they are getting paid for your opinion. Hope you get it straight. What was that link for anyway?

Salabeana
10-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the reassurement, I really appreciate it. I know PayPal is VERY reputable but I always worry about the repercussions of putting anything online. Even with someone as reputable as Pay Pal.

Thanks ;)

jen-ron
10-01-2005, 02:09 PM
No problem hun, glad I could help. :D

genie56283
10-01-2005, 04:02 PM
edited my post-I can see why you couldnt understand!!LOL

d_terry2000
10-02-2005, 11:03 AM
Understand ya now genie....yes you absolutely have to be cautious. There will be times you are going to get taken. But the more time that goes by you wisen up. Its your money. You earned it. :) Dont get fed up just yet.