PDA

View Full Version : Is MyPoints Down Today?

vieprivee
09-27-2005, 03:37 PM
I tried to click on Bonus Mails and I got an error message. I also can't long in..also get an error message. Anyone else?(3:30PM, Pacific time)

TIA!

mspruite
09-27-2005, 03:44 PM
I just logged into My Points - no problem. Shopping; Easy Points. Everything seems to be working fine.

Bonus mails often give me an error message the first couple of hours after I get them.

You know the drill: dump your Temporary Files and don't use a bookmark.

Good Luck!

FloridaGrandma

vieprivee
09-27-2005, 04:27 PM
THANKS, mspruite! :)

I was FINALLY able to get in about 45 minutes later....

I have been having a LOT of issues to MyPoints lately, not being able to log in or get credit for Bonus mails is just one of them.

1) Points are not being credited properly, especially those from Bonus Mails that give you 20 to 50 points in 30 days(for joining this or that or filling out a survey). I email MyPoints with confirmation emails and they say that the points will be credited in 10-15 business days and they are not. Since June first, this has happened 10 times for a total of 320 points. I email them again after the 15 business days are up and tell them the points are still not credited and I get the same bloody form email back, saying that my account will be credited in 10-15 business days. ON AND ON.........FRUSTRATION!!!

2) I am also having a LOT of problems again getting credited for points I receive through shopping. I can see in my account that I clicked through MyPoints to make a purchase but the points for the purchase do not show up. I email them and they send the same form letter, saying I have to wait 30 days for the points to be credited(like we don't know that??). BUT WHY do I have to wait 30 days to have points listed in my account and THEN another thirty to have them credited or even a LOT more than 60 days after the initial purchase? This is repeatedly happening since June first and this has nothing to do with the new website!

It is a LOT of work, time, and effort to keep track of all the points they owe me and am wondering if I will continue to shop through them. BUT then again they are the only ones that have WebCertificates. :rolleyes:

dustbunny54
09-27-2005, 04:53 PM
I just came here to check since my emails weren't working and I couldn't sign in..... !!!!

hotwheelstx
09-28-2005, 02:09 PM
I just received this message:

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. :( :( :(

janelle
09-28-2005, 09:17 PM
Since My Points changed their format it's so easy to contact them about your pts. Just click into the account where you have a problem and tell them what you want to say.

I like the fact they give you the pts. as soon as you click on an email. Before you had to wait a day or two. If you are having trouble with an email than contact them about it. Usually you do get the 5 pts. even if you don't think you did. Check your account and it will probably be there and if not then contact them.

I've always had good luck with my complaints with them.