PDA

View Full Version : The Apprentice / Donald

migirlfriday
09-23-2005, 08:14 AM
AAHHHHH!!!!!! Because of a storm, my local NBC station was off the air and I didn't get to see The Apprentice.

Was it any good? Can anybody that liked the previous seasons tell me if they liked it?

I wasn't too sure since all of these candidates are already rich successful people if it would be very interesting.

Stupid storm!

justme23
09-27-2005, 07:12 AM
Check your listings -- the apprentice is always reaired on cnbc or msnbc or one of those **nbc channels every friday night at 10pm central... it was good but not near as good as the Martha Stewart one. If you ignore the fact that she's on there (just pretend she's trump or sumfin) and focus on the contestants -- they bicker like crazy, keep you locked in, it was great!

bonniejeanne
09-27-2005, 11:20 AM
It comes on again tonight on CNBC at 10PM central.

migirlfriday
10-17-2005, 01:28 PM
Thank you very much. I did catch it on cnbc. You are right, it is not as good as the previous seasons. I sort of figured it wouldn't be because they all already rich and executive type people. I liked it better when there were "regular" folks.

I do like the Martha Stewart version better, but I am watching them both and I get mixed up on which contestants are on which show when I talk about them with my friends! lol