PDA

View Full Version : Tanya Tucker reality tv show on The Learning Channel

mesue
09-23-2005, 01:20 AM
For all you Tanya Tucker fans and others who like me likes to peep into the lives of celebrities this looks like it might be a good show.

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/itssomeplaceelse/tuckerville.html

Tasha405
10-01-2005, 09:50 AM
I seen her on a commercial about the shows that were going to be on this fall but I didn't know what her show was about. Thanks for the info. :)

mesue
10-20-2005, 03:24 AM
I seen her on a commercial about the shows that were going to be on this fall but I didn't know what her show was about. Thanks for the info. :)

Its going to be coming on this Saturday at 10pm EST.

Tasha405
10-20-2005, 03:05 PM
Its going to be coming on this Saturday at 10pm EST.

mesue
10-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Did you get to watch? I missed the first half of the show but caught the whole thing later that night when it came on again. I thought it was a good show. The snake scenes from the argument about it to it scaring Tanya was my favorite part of the show. Crazy Annie was loud. bossy and annoying, I would hate to have to deal with her on a daily basis. I loved the house, did they really say it was 30,000 square feet? Let me know what you think,

justme23
10-30-2005, 01:19 AM
I love Tuckerville... it's actually paused on the DVR upstairs waiting on me to finish posting and making tea. I don't particularly care for the two older kids (I have no real reason, I just don't) but the little one is just adorable.

The snake bit was great... and Crazy Annie... ugh... well, we can agree on that!

mesue
10-30-2005, 02:03 AM
I think all three of the kids are cute, I especially think the son is adorable, he is such a typical boy. I find it interesting she gives her son all the chores and her daughter none. I wonder how many people it takes to clean that house. Can you imagine 30,000 square feet of living space? You could get lost in it. To tell you the truth though I find it beautiful I'm not sure I would want to live in something that big.

justme23
10-30-2005, 11:52 AM
I don't know... destroying the body of a car w/ paint guns (dents and paint job) doesn't really fall in the adorable catagory to me. The house, well, I think it's just way too much... for anyone.

tracey74
10-31-2005, 12:58 AM
well on a previous show I watched she said she cleans her own home.she doesnt see the point in maids and what not. better her than me I hate cleaning a small house let along one that large.

mesue
10-31-2005, 02:35 AM
Well maybe she cleans but I just can't see her or anyone cleaning 30,000 square feet alone although the only person I have seen helping her on the show is her personal assistant, Annie and her son having chores. I'm like you my home is small too and I hate cleaning with a passion.

Tasha405
11-16-2005, 08:47 AM
I'm loving this show. LOL Her son has his moments but all in all he seems like a pretty good boy. Did you see how he offered to watch the little girl in the hotel room while his mom and big sister went to their concert? I thought that was sweet and he does help out a lot.

The oldest girl gets on my nerves a little. Its like she's too goo to do anything and has a little bit of an attitude problem.

Annie was something. Glad to see her gone now. I wonder if she comes back? lol She said she's been with her off and on for like 16 years. If someone had left me like that, I would've been mad too. I know it wasn't just that though that caused her to fire her. She said it was anumber of different things.

Is Glenn Campbell (SP?) the father of her kids? I know they were together for years.

Her house is beautiful. Its 30,000 sq. feet and sits on 500 acres. Thats huge! I wouldn't want to be the one cleaning it either. lol If my house was that big, you better believe I'd have me some maids. lol

kyswpgrl
11-16-2005, 09:34 AM
My husband and I had never heard of the show, but wound up wathing the marathon all day Sunday and loved it! Like others have mentioned, I wonder why the son does all the chores and the others do nothing. Also she lets the baby (just turned 6) stay up all hours of the night. The one episode where the oldest daughter went to the bar, the little girl was still up at midnight (or later) riding her bike through the house. I also kept asking my husband where the daddy is. I figured the oldest 2 probably have a different father than the youngest.

mesue
11-17-2005, 02:05 AM
If I recall correctly the father is an unknown actor who was in some of her music videos. She did have a long running relationship with Glen Campbell but that was before the kids. I found this, the name it gives is Ben Reed a soap opera star. Anyone know what show he is on?

http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/VA-news/VA-Pilot/issues/1997/vp970828/08280066.htm
The most successful pairing was with soap opera actor, Ben Reed, the daddy of her handsome children.

fatesfaery
11-17-2005, 03:42 AM
I liked Tanya Tucker when she was young, but not so much later on, but I do like the show. I remeber when she and Glen Campbell were both arrested for fighting and tearing up a hotel room in Bossier City, LA in 1981.She now denies they were arrested, but the local papers were all over the story back then and the father of one of the officers that responded to the call was a member of the church we went to .
Ben Reed is the father of her two oldest kids (and was also in a few of her videos) http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0715314/
Jerry Laseter is the father of the youngest http://www.nndb.com/people/345/000025270/

lassss
11-17-2005, 06:07 AM
I did peek in on the show and was quite shocked..she did not age well at all lol

Tasha405
11-18-2005, 09:25 PM
Ben Reed is the father of her two oldest kids (and was also in a few of her videos) http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0715314/
Jerry Laseter is the father of the youngest http://www.nndb.com/people/345/000025270/
Thanks for the info. :)

mesue
11-20-2005, 02:47 AM
I wonder who she was talking about when she said the only man for me just got married when her and her friends were out? That made me sad for her.
Its going to be real interesting to see what changes she makes through plastic surgery.
I'd do it if I had the money.

3lilpigs
11-27-2005, 09:07 AM
well on a previous show I watched she said she cleans her own home.she doesnt see the point in maids and what not. better her than me I hate cleaning a small house let along one that large.

Im finding this EXTREMLY hard to believe! If it really is a 30,000 sq ft house, i find it almost impossible to do on your own! I used to clean houses for new home builders, and the biggest one i ever did was 18,000 sq ft. The woman buying the house had 2 people lined up to clean it. No way it can be done on your own.

Tasha405
11-29-2005, 10:26 PM
I wonder who she was talking about when she said the only man for me just got married when her and her friends were out?
I know, I was wondering about that too. Maybe she was talking about Kenny Chesney? LOL