PDA

View Full Version : Martha (Stewart)

Surfergal
09-20-2005, 06:16 PM
I am very disappointed in this show - it does not compare at all with her old daily show. I have been taping it, so far, but now I just fast forward. All it is is useless talk. I used to watch for recipes, craft, sewing and decor projects - now it is all talk. Anyone else?

laurie5013
09-27-2005, 09:40 AM
Surfergal, I completely agree with you! I have been recording it everyday too, but it's horrible!! Seems to me like she's using this new show to push her own products, (her product line at Kmart....and the poncho) I'm hoping it's going to improve, but I have my doubts!

Laurie

Doreas_13
10-13-2005, 07:24 AM
I agree with both you guys. I been watching it and taping it to see new craft projects and reciepes. All I hear is how she use her time in Jail and new celebrate come on and don't know how to cook. It's bad. I don't think it will improve anytime soon. Did you know she came out with her old shows on DVD? All the old christmas specials and other holidays special programs. I put this on my Christmas wish list and gave it to my sister.

Dorea

Surfergal
10-13-2005, 04:34 PM
most of her old projects can still be found on her website. Once was enough for me

justme23
10-30-2005, 01:14 AM
I like the show... maybe you shouldn't fast forward... she does talk w/ the guest for the first 20 minutes or so but then they do crafts/cooking. I guess I just thought ppl knew from the beginning that this wasn't going to be the same show... it was intended AND PUSHED as a TALK show.

Willow
11-20-2005, 06:26 PM
I don't care for it either but I loved her old show.

3lilpigs
11-27-2005, 09:02 AM
I like it much better than the old show. Its more lively to me, with the guests and the audience. And why wouldnt she push her own products? Its her show. Everyone else does it. What do you think 90% of the people that go on Jay, David,and Oprah do? They are usually there to push a product, new cd, or the movie they are in. And I've only ever heard her mention being in jail, one time.

She made a great meat loaf a few weeks ago with Donald Trump and his new wife. It was funny seeing The Donald, actually do some cooking. (not something i picture him doing at home) :p