PDA

View Full Version : "Lost" Watchers

Steena
08-12-2005, 02:42 PM
For those of you that are big Lost fans, can you answer a question? I am assuming, but are they showing all repeats over the summer? I just started started watching about a month ago, and see why people like it. It is very well written, and the characters are well scripted. So, will I be up to date if I watch this summer?

renagade
08-13-2005, 05:14 AM
They have shown the reruns alot. I for one am getting annoyed at them. I want to see what happens but they were showing one or two new ones then a few reruns. I felt like one step forward and two steps back lol

Kelsey1224
08-15-2005, 08:08 AM
They have shown the reruns alot. I for one am getting annoyed at them. I want to see what happens but they were showing one or two new ones then a few reruns. I felt like one step forward and two steps back lol

Actually...the season finale aired on 5/25/05. There have been no new episodes aired since then.

Keep watching the reruns and you should get up-to-date on the first year. The entire season will be released on DVD on September 6th!!!

If you miss an episode, you can always go to the office Lost site on ABC and read the episode guides. They are pretty good summaries of what happened.

bonniejeanne
08-15-2005, 11:43 AM
Yes, they are showing repeats, but not all of the original shows are being aired. There are two or three that they have aired several times now, and some that haven't been aired again at all. I wish they would have shown them all in order again, but they didn't.