PDA

View Full Version : There are no words to describe how I feel

buttrfli
08-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Disgusted is a start... WTF is wrong with these people?? I have read about them doing some outrageous things (they frequent Oklahoma for some reason) but this is beyone belief.....

While Coweta Residents Pay Tribute, Kansas Group Plans To Protest Military Funeral

Coweta - Hundreds of people plan to line the streets of Coweta this weekend to honor a local Marine who gave the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq last week. But, believe it or not, at least a dozen more are expected to be there to protest.

Marine Sergeant James Graham III was killed on August first by a suicide bomber. He will be honored in Coweta Saturday morning before his funeral and burial in Broken Arrow.

But, protestors from a church in Kansas, better known for its anti-gay demonstrations, also plan to be there.

Wednesday, police from Coweta and Broken Arrow as well as agents from the FBI called a town meeting to warn Coweta residents to ignore the protestors and their tactics.

"It's vital that you don't acknowledge them," says Lieutenant Donnie Krumsiek. "That's what they're there for. That's what they're trying to get you to do. That's what they're striving for, for somebody to engage them physically." which is EXACTLY what I want to do :mad:

"Pretty low-down to protest at a funeral," says Coweta resident and Korean War Veteran Bill Hamilton. "To me, a funeral is a time to pay respect to a comrade, not to protest."

"This is just awful," adds Dawn Raplogle. "I don't think they're doing God's work by doing that."

This isn't the only military funeral the Kansas group is protesting. There are at least two others planned around the country this week. So, why are they protesting?

According to its website, God is killing Americans like Sergeant Graham with Muslim bombs in retaliation to a bombing at the church ten years ago.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to be there the day that these people have to face God :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can't imagine what the parents of this brave soldier are feeling. They are having to bury their son AND they have to deal with these nuts on top of it. :(

I sure would like to protest them... my son-in-law is flying in tomorrow to attend the funeral (they were boy scouts together for 10 years) I hope he takes his bible and schools these idiots.

Shann
08-10-2005, 03:59 PM
That is just so sad. I thought the bible taught to love one another and not pass judgement, doesn't sound like they are following through w/ that message. :( I feel so bad for that family, I couldn't imagine having to deal w/ losing a loved one and then having ppl their to stir up trouble. Maybe we need to find thest morons and send them over to the front lines that way we don't have to deal w/ them here. :rolleyes:

I always wondered why ppl protested things like this or ppl who were gay, is that REALLY an important issue that one should waste their time when they could be doing something like volunteering or helping out their neighbors which would make a bigger impact than acting like their poop don't smell. :rolleyes:

justme23
08-10-2005, 06:01 PM
This is outrageous. I guess this is god********* (starred out myself, after thinking on it, don't want anyone to click to them cause of what I said)? They are notorious for this crap. Words just really can't describe (w/out being banned) what I am feeling right now.

As if the above isn't bad enough... this from their website:

Thank God for the bombing of London's subway today - July 7, 2005 - wherein dozens were killed and hundreds seriously injured. Wish it was many more.

"But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the Lord their God, nor receiveth correction; truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth." Jer. 7:28.
England: Island of the Sodomite Damned

Tony Blair and his ***ch Barrister Wife

These two have let England to irreversible doom, pushing the fag agenda. It is now a crime to preach God's truth about fags in England. Blair wants to be president (Antichrist) of EU (European Union), whose laws also criminalize Gospel preaching.

~~~~~~~~~~

I will not link to their site or to the picture that follows that little tidbit because I don't want them to get the hits. I really wish these ppl would go away.

~~~~~~~~~`

This is the list of their protest sites... if you live close... go and let your voice overpower theirs.

August 11, 2005
2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
McKenzie, TN
McKenzie Funeral Home, 1749 E. Cedar Ave., for funeral of Army Spc. James Dustin "Dusty" Carroll

August 12, 2005
10:30 am – 11:00 am
Ronkonkoma, NY
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Fag Church, 800 Portion Rd., for funeral of Army Staff Sgt. James D. McNaughton

August 13, 2005
9:30 am – 10:00 am
Broken Arrow, OK
Arrow Heights Baptist Church, 3201 S. Elm Place, for funeral of Marine Sgt. James R. Graham III

August 13, 2005
East Peoria, IL
Remmert Funeral Home, 521 E. Washington St., for the funeral of Terry W. Ball, Jr.

August 15, 2005
Renton, WA
First Evangelical Presbyterian Fag Church, 19800 108th Ave. S.E., for funeral of Marine Lance Cpl. Nick Bloem

August 18, 2005
11:45 am – 1:00 pm
Atlanta, GA
The Georgia State Capitol, 206 Washington St., for Governor Perdue’s prayer vigil.

September 11, 2005
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Arlington, VA
Memorial Bridge, Arlington National Cemetery, for America Supports You Freedom Walk

BabyDolla
08-10-2005, 07:23 PM
It is a shame that this happens and most people will see these people as Christians and think all are that way. World is going to hell on a river raft and quick.

schsa
08-11-2005, 03:50 AM
This is truely disgusting. These men and women have laid down their lives so that others can live in freedom. And this so called church is going to protest? Protest what? That our children, brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers are dying? How low can some people go? I hope that they move the funeral at the last minute and the protesters end up protesting nothing. I feel so sorry for his family having to put up with this sort of crap.

hblueeyes
08-11-2005, 05:04 AM
I find it disdusting to use funerals for a political agenda and to get on TV. I also thought cemetaries were private property and therefore exempt from the laws of protest. It sickens me to think we can kill/murder unborn babies and must be across the street and so many hundreds of yards away yet they can do this at a cemetary with those grieving. Thefamilies and friends and those killed have all paid the ultimate price. How can they justify their actions of protest against homosexuality to our service men and woman? The 2 do not connect. If they want to protest homosexuality then they have that right. But certainly not at the funerals of those who have served to defend us and our country. If they have issues with this topic I think they should start their own country on some island somewhere, where we cannot be poisoned by their antics and viewpoints. The other issue that bothers me the most is the vileness of their words and that they call themselves christians. They are acting no different than those our country are fighting against, the ones that justify murder and mayhem in the name of Allayh.

I am just happy that they are in the minority.

Me :p

Willow
08-11-2005, 06:36 AM
That's not right. :mad:

Chiizii
08-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Wednesday, police from Coweta and Broken Arrow as well as agents from the FBI called a town meeting to warn Coweta residents to ignore the protestors and their tactics.

"It's vital that you don't acknowledge them," says Lieutenant Donnie Krumsiek. "That's what they're there for. That's what they're trying to get you to do. That's what they're striving for, for somebody to engage them physically." which is EXACTLY what I want to do :mad:

As someone who grew up in the around this group, ignoring them is the very best advice. There is nothing this group won't do including waiting for a violent act toward them so they can gain more ground in their cause.

The 76 year old leader of this group, was a lawyer who was disbarred in 1979 for ethical breaches. There has been talk that he is a wife beater and a child abuser and has a very strange connection to the death of a young woman that was involved with the eldest son. I recall as a child hearing about the sermon's of the "Wh*re of Topeka".

Besides their protests at funerals of military members, there are harassing phone calls, anonymous threats, covert surveillance et al. They also jam both the state and federal court systems with lawsuits. It is easy since the man fathered 13 children and 53 grandchildren. The children still attached to the family many are lawyers. Four of his children were smart and will not talk or associate with their father. His children are also known to chase people in their cars, hanging out the window to give the bird, shout out obscenities and write on paper the obscenities and hold them against the window of whoever they target car windows.

This group has picketed the funerals of President Clinton's Mother, Matthew Shepard and any other funeral that there is high media coverage or large crowds.

Anyone who objects or disagrees with this group are call the negative names for homosexual or the other negative names that are related to loose and wanton sexual behaviors.

This group also believes that Topeka, Kansas is the "most evil spot on the face of the planet" because the zip code bears the "Mark of the Beast".

As much disgust or abhorrence you might feel toward these people, they feel that they are doing the right thing. Their church is based on the Five points of Calvinism. Well, they twist it quite a bit. Protesting these military funerals is justified because this group believes that because this nation will not punish the homosexuals that live, that (and I quote) "God has become America's Terrorist, killing Americans in strange lands." And in this day and age people are following this group so it will go on even after the death of the man who started it all.

buttrfli
08-11-2005, 09:46 AM
I've got about 100+ biker friends who would LOVE to go and guard this funeral... unfortunately, I'm not so sure that they'd be able to keep their hands to themselves lol

I just don't understand people who do this then say is "God's work" my God would NEVER in a million years approve of what they do.