PDA

View Full Version : I Figured Out How To Make An Avatar!!

tngirl
08-09-2005, 02:05 PM
I am just so proud of myself!!

buttrfli
08-09-2005, 03:12 PM
aw thats cute :) great job :D

tngirl
08-09-2005, 03:13 PM
ahhhh shucks!! thank you. it is the graphics off my business card.

Angelseyes28
08-09-2005, 03:18 PM
LOL That's cute! You did a good job:)
BTW what city in TN are you from? I'm in NW MS about 15 min from Memphis:)

tngirl
08-09-2005, 03:24 PM
I am in Memphis (that is why i am embarassed to say...lol)

Let me guess...Southaven, Olive Branch, Hornlake, Byhalia?....lol

Angelseyes28
08-09-2005, 03:35 PM
I am in Memphis (that is why i am embarassed to say...lol)

Let me guess...Southaven, Olive Branch, Hornlake, Byhalia?....lol
LMAO Yep, you are definitely from Memphis!!! You would have to be to have heard of Byhalia:p
Yep I'm in the little hole in the wall town of Byhalia lol

tngirl
08-09-2005, 03:47 PM
I went down there once a long time ago (back when my kids were little) to that lake place with all the sand and water fountains.

I actually work out in collierville.

Angelseyes28
08-09-2005, 03:56 PM
I went down there once a long time ago (back when my kids were little) to that lake place with all the sand and water fountains.

I actually work out in collierville.

OOH your talking about Maywood! That place had the coldest darn water lol, unfortunately it closed down a couple of years ago:(

Oh cool! I am in Collierville about every other week shopping at Target:D
I used to do all my groc shopping in Collierville till TN taxes went up, now I go to Olive Branch.

tngirl
08-09-2005, 04:02 PM
i hear ya! i go down to southaven if i can. I work out on hwy 72 at a vet's office. i live in midtown... long drive but worth the money...lol

Angelseyes28
08-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Ooh I know exactly where you work! I took my brothers puppy there years ago lol. Isn't it between Freds and Sonic? Well, somewhere in there anyhow:p
Wow, that is quite a ways from home. Heck girl, you could move to MS and save a ton of money. The cost of living is way cheaper than in Memphis, plus you would be a lot closer to work lol.

tngirl
08-09-2005, 04:27 PM
it is right past fred's and the nursery. if i stay in this area i will probably move down to ms or else out to fayette county. i am so sick of shelby co. can't believe that ophelia won the democrat primary last week. when the election comes up i am going to call her and ask her what my vote is worth...good way to make a few dollars...lmao.

what i really want to do is move down to pensecola or the general area and open my own groom shop or move to nashville. i used to live in nashville and loved it.

Angelseyes28
08-09-2005, 04:49 PM
OMG I know!!! I saw her on the news and I just kept thinking....oh great, here we go again.
I just don't see how people can afford to live in Memphis or Shelby County. I have an Aunt and Uncle that are currently living in Memphis but they are looking for a place to buy down here just to get away from all the taxes etc.
If you do decide to move to MS, Marshall County will be cheaper than Desoto county. I'm in Marshall County but I'm only about 10 min away from Olive Branch, 15-20 min away from Southaven, Horn Lake etc.
Good luck on your grooming service dream:) I don't know much about Nashville, but I've heard it's nice. We go through there on our way to Gatlinburg for vacation but that's the extent of my Nashville knowledge lol.

Angel Lips
08-09-2005, 04:52 PM
awesome, congrats on learning

eeyore329
08-09-2005, 05:53 PM
ain't it funny how you start out on one topic, then it goes somewhere else...............

Shann
08-09-2005, 08:59 PM
I saw it in another post and thought awww how cute and it's what she does, and come to find out it's off your business card, how cool! I LOVE it. :D

tngirl
08-10-2005, 12:58 AM
eeyore....i guess that is why it is called off topic chat...lol

shanny.... thank you. when i was making my business cards i had to search everywhere to find the clipart that i liked.