PDA

View Full Version : What's on the menu?

Hillbilly
08-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Anyone else cooking this evening? We're having homemade chicken & dumplings,fresh from the garden sweet corn,blackeye peas from the garden,and marinated sliced tomatoes,cucumbers,and onions....also from the garden. :D Grandma made us a blackberry cobbler yesterday,heating it up for dessert.

Shann
08-08-2005, 10:23 AM
And what time should I be there? I have no idea what we are having. My friend doesn't get home until around 4:30 and he never knows what he wants until then. :rolleyes: (yeah, we eat dinner together) Maybe we'll heat up a pizza, but that's the best I can come up w/ rigth now.

Tasha405
08-08-2005, 10:31 AM
Oh I love chicken and dumplings. I'm jealous! :p LOL

I'm going to grill some chicken breasts thats been soaking in zesty italian salad dressing and make some baked potatoes, salads and rolls to go with it.

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-08-2005, 10:37 AM
per request from Jordan...tri tip (simmered all day) will make gravy with the juice,homemade french fries,corn on cob i froze last year,also bread

DreamWorld
08-08-2005, 11:16 AM
My husband requested that I make homemade green chile/chicken enchilada casserole. It's a breeze to make and I can't wait to dig into it. Yum Yum!!
:D :p :D

bribella
08-08-2005, 12:41 PM
steak w/ sauteed onions, sour cream and chive mashed potatoes, veggies and for dessert homemade brownies :)

kelly12569
08-08-2005, 12:45 PM
I have pork steaks marinating in Italian dressing that I will throw on the grill later when it cools down out there. Also having fried green tomatoes, and california blend with cheese which will also go on the grill.

next....

buttrfli
08-08-2005, 12:56 PM
homemade chicken/cheese enchiladas :)

I normally make beans and rice to go with, but its soooooooo hot out i am not going to cook all that lol

Angel Lips
08-08-2005, 05:04 PM
steak and corn on the cob

purplerose23
08-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Oh Hillbilly...........I envy you...........

Can I be adopted into your family????? LOL

I am a great cook, but my honey does not eat too may veggies and the good ole stuff.........I just love chicken and dumplings! Can you share a recipe?? I got one too, but am looking for any variety...........

I had spagettios and a sammich.........I am at work :(