PDA

View Full Version : Go vote for Kaysar!!!!!!!!!

sunflowers
08-05-2005, 03:04 AM
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_polls/amc_poll.shtml

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kelsey1224
08-05-2005, 05:31 AM
I already did!!! I

vette and Maggie have some serious crushes on Cappy (Eric). If I was Cappy's wife...I would be worried. Plus, they honestly thought/think he is coming back.

Even the CBS website alludes to the fact that Kaysar is definitely a favorite.

What amazes me is that these people think that if "America" didn't like Cappy, it is because of how CBS edited him.

They completely forget all the people who get the live feeds and who saw how he behaved while in the house.

When I watched the first episode I thought Cappy was a really neat guy and I thought he would get voted off because he was a family man. Boy was I surprised when I started reading about how he acted.

Tulsa_para
08-05-2005, 05:52 AM
lol, I had two browsers going last night, and I voted for Kaysar for about an hour ( I know have a hobby for my insomnia for the next couple of days!)

Vote for Kaysar!

buttrfli
08-05-2005, 06:16 AM
ME too. I want him back in.. I have a feeling that things will get REAL nasty lol

MamaFairal
08-05-2005, 07:07 AM
Kaysar all the way baby!

caides_mom
08-05-2005, 07:55 AM
how many times can you vote? i will have to find my links for anon web surfing. if cappy gets back in i think i might have to spot watching!

sunflowers
08-05-2005, 09:35 AM
I voted 15xs!!

Steena
08-05-2005, 11:43 AM
I am so glad to read that Kaysar is a favorite. He really is a great player, just needs to not share his strategy so much. lastnight my initial reaction was that Eric might be voted back in because he was a firefighter and familyman. I have not seen any live feeds (and only read a few) but that man really got on my nerves. He must be suffering from "Napoleon syndrome" since he kind of goes off the deep end on small issues. I think his group is convinced that he's coming back in. It may be a nice surprise for them!

Tasha405
08-05-2005, 03:12 PM
WOO HOO!! I was going to ask who everyone was going to vote for. hehe

Kaysar! Kaysar! Kaysar!

:D

I really hope Kaysar gets to go back in. That house would be turned upside down. LOL

I also thought Eric (Cappy) seemed like a nice sweet family man until he showed his true colors. I was so happy when he left and I'll be so mad if they bring him back.

Donnagg123
08-06-2005, 05:22 AM
I'd actually like to see Michael come back. He got a raw deal with people saying that he was "sexually harassing" women :rolleyes: when in reality it was Howie who is the perv.

Tasha405
08-06-2005, 05:31 PM
I'd actually like to see Michael come back. He got a raw deal with people saying that he was "sexually harassing" women :rolleyes: when in reality it was Howie who is the perv.
From what I seen, I think he was. He was told to stop several times by the women but he wouldn't. I couldn't handle someone touching me like that all the time either. I would have laid him out after the first time. LOL

Yes it may have all been in fun or whatever, but he should've listened to them and stopped when they told him to. He should've had more respect for them than what he did.

JMHO. :)

sunflowers
08-07-2005, 02:51 AM
Go Kaysar!!!!!!!!!

JKATHERINE
08-07-2005, 03:09 AM
I voted for Kaysar, too! :)

sunflowers
08-07-2005, 11:31 AM
http://www.realitybbq.com/votekaysar.htm

Click here and leave it open on your computer , it is an auto vote for Kaysar!!!!

Tasha405
08-07-2005, 12:53 PM
Oh that is so cool!! :D

JKATHERINE
08-08-2005, 04:06 AM
When will the chosen houseguest be returning?

Donnagg123
08-08-2005, 04:58 AM
From what I seen, I think he was. He was told to stop several times by the women but he wouldn't. I couldn't handle someone touching me like that all the time either. I would have laid him out after the first time. LOL

Yes it may have all been in fun or whatever, but he should've listened to them and stopped when they told him to. He should've had more respect for them than what he did.

JMHO. :)

Do you have the live feeds? I am not saying he was totally innocent, but the girls tried to act like he was extremely bad, when it was/is howie who is 1000x worse than him. I think they used that as a way to getrid of him and take the heat off of them.

caides_mom
08-08-2005, 07:46 AM
bump for the auto hits!

buttrfli
08-08-2005, 08:14 AM

Click here and leave it open on your computer , it is an auto vote for Kaysar!!!!
very nice :)

sunflowers
08-08-2005, 12:00 PM
GO KAYSAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buttrfli
08-08-2005, 12:50 PM
I've had mine open since about 10am.... he has about 10,000 votes from me :D

dena_darling
08-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the link to vote for Kaysar. Dh will be mad though. He wants Eric to come back but i'm rooting for Kaysar.

caides_mom
08-08-2005, 02:39 PM
always did like the under dog!
crosses fingers

down with kappy!

caides_mom
08-08-2005, 02:41 PM
btw i have a window open in netscape and explorer

sunflowers
08-08-2005, 03:03 PM
What would be awful is if Eric hackers found a way to use the link to turn the votes for him!

Down with the Capt. I say!!!!!

hehe

Crick
08-09-2005, 04:18 AM
When will the chosen houseguest be returning?

Thusrday Night (8/11/05). My feeling is that everybody will be shocked with the twist. Eric will enter the house to the joy of his followers. Then while they are all celebrating his return, the door opens and Kayser walks in. As the houseguests stand around with their shocked looks we hear Julie chime in with an announcement that due to voting problems and irregularities, CBS thought it only right to allow both Eric and Kayser to return. :eek:

sunflowers
08-09-2005, 06:51 AM
Since it is supposed to be America's choice,(how come we never get to see the total # of votes) meaning CBS can make it the way the want to make it!
Which would be the most Controversial(to make more people watch) then they will bring Eric back just to watch him piss everyone off.
JMO

Kelsey1224
08-09-2005, 09:15 AM
Thusrday Night (8/11/05). My feeling is that everybody will be shocked with the twist. Eric will enter the house to the joy of his followers. Then while they are all celebrating his return, the door opens and Kayser walks in. As the houseguests stand around with their shocked looks we hear Julie chime in with an announcement that due to voting problems and irregularities, CBS thought it only right to allow both Eric and Kayser to return. :eek:

There might be some truth to that!!!

KIMBERLY03
08-09-2005, 01:12 PM
You Can Open As Many Windows And Vote Simultamously. Wow.

go Kayser go Kayser!!!

caides_mom
08-10-2005, 12:13 PM
link is not working

Kelsey1224
08-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Voting is now closed. Plus...I read on one of the other message boards that votes coming through in these mass programs did not count. Luckily I did vote numerous times at the CBS site as well.

We can only hope that Kaysar is the one who won!!!

Tasha405
08-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Do you have the live feeds? I am not saying he was totally innocent, but the girls tried to act like he was extremely bad, when it was/is howie who is 1000x worse than him. I think they used that as a way to getrid of him and take the heat off of them.
No, I don't have the live feeds. I'm just going by what they showed on the show. Howie, from what I've seen, doesn't touch the girls but he does like to talk about their "boobies".

On the show it showed April telling Michael numerous times to stop touching her and yet he still done it. Others also told him and he just didn't listen to them. Again, I'm just going by what I've seen on the show.

Howie talking about things like he does would also get on my nerves but I'm sure that if they told him to stop he probably would. He just seems like that type of guy. They don't seem to mind him much though. They just laugh at him and go on. He's a big goof ball though. lol

It could have been an easy way for everyone to get him to out, I don't know. I was just saying that from what I've seen, it was like harrassment. But then again, we only see what they show us too.(those of us who don't have live feeds) So it could have been made out to make him look bad.