PDA

View Full Version : Surgery scheduled!

catdance
08-03-2005, 12:03 PM
Ok, awhile back, quite awhile back, I wrote at Vent and Whine about my HIENIE and how I was shoved down some stairs and ended up with a dent in my heine and found out from here first, I think EZ said this I had fat atrophy, which means the fat on my heinie had died and that is why it didn't heal, and why I have a huge dent..(I had hit the full weight of 130 on one heine cheek on a hard edged wooden step, after missing 6 in mid air..OW..is RIGHT!
Well, she was right), I now have an excellent plastic surgeon who is operating to make a CORRECTION, it won't be perfect and I suppose my THONG days are over..LOL..on Thursday, the 11th..so I apperciate any good vibes, and thoughts..it is a $3,000 effort..and the insurance isn't paying..cosmetic and all, they say..that is OK, I spent awhile working tons of overtime and all to do this..and it should take a few weeks to heal, and then I can run again, and only 4 days to be OK, to go back to work..and YES, I left the person, last year who did this to me..so prayers and good thoughts..My Dr., had never seen a heinie like mine, he said..he also said.."you have 2 heines in one.."..ICK!
But he can and will correct this..
I hope, I am kinda scared..

Shann
08-03-2005, 12:06 PM
((hugs)) I hope things go OK for you. Sending you good vibes and healing vibes. :D

cpbaby
08-03-2005, 02:42 PM
GOOD LUCK!!! (((huggles)))

bell_peaches
08-03-2005, 02:45 PM
My prayers and thoughts are with you. You will be fine I will be thinking of you and praying for you. all the good vibes coming your way and staying with you till you are completely healed. Barb

queenangie
08-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Prayers for an easy & successful surgery.

Keep us posted!

Hugs!

andreame70
08-03-2005, 03:38 PM
I remember that post back when it happened to you. I am glad that you found out what it was and that they can fix it for you. Now after you get it done, take his butt to court and make him pay for what he did to yours. All joking aside, I hope it goes well and you really should think about making him pay for it.

Andrea

MamaFairal
08-03-2005, 03:51 PM
ahh cat baby you know i'm praying and sendin good vibes for your BUTT!

Wish i only weighed 130lbs tho!

tsquared
08-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Cat no need to worry things will go fine and if Doc does his job right i would imagine your hinny will be just the same as it was before you went down the stairs. Good thoughts and vibes heading your way.............oh and by the way missy..........do i need to send some of those adults diapers your way???? LOL...............didnt think i was going to let it go and get a laugh in on me from earlier did ya without me replying????LOL

tngirl
08-03-2005, 03:54 PM
Good luck! I can only imagine what it would be like having a dent in my bootie...oh wait a minute! I do!! Dang cellulite...

Glad that your dent was all that you got out of your fall and glad that you can get it taken care of.

Angel Lips
08-03-2005, 05:52 PM
i'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, do keep us posted

YankeeMary
08-04-2005, 05:17 AM
HUGS and prayers...

Katt
08-04-2005, 05:36 AM
Good luck with the butt surgury lol.

bribella
08-04-2005, 09:18 AM
I hope it goes well cat and your butt looks great!!

catdance
08-05-2005, 08:03 AM
thank you all, I am still scared and going up North for the weekend, but I figure with these well wishes and all, I shall fare fine..or my fanny will..thank you all, very much!

jonette5
08-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Sending prayers your way! Heres hoping all goes well and this is all "behind" you soon!