PDA

View Full Version : Update on the "Queen B"

intimidator329
07-31-2005, 11:23 AM
ok,I just deleted this because I just received a nasty email from the QueenB
stating she read my post on here, and that I'm the Queen B from He!! (I don't know her name on here) and that she didn't call the pound and that Karen offered to have her in the wedding but she declined and that Karen offered to have the girls, I know that's not true, and that my dad offered to give her money and that it wasn't her van at the bingo hall and that my aunt needs to go to He11

ang in NC
07-31-2005, 11:40 AM
wow, my life sounds kinda ok

YankeeMary
07-31-2005, 12:10 PM
stating she read my post on here, and that I'm the Queen B from He!! (I don't know her name on here) and that she didn't call the pound and that Karen offered to have her in the wedding but she declined and that Karen offered to have the girls, I know that's not true, and that my dad offered to give her money and that it wasn't her van at the bingo hall and that my aunt needs to go to He11
Aren't you afraid she will see this?

Willow
07-31-2005, 12:16 PM

How did she even find out about BBS?

buttrfli
07-31-2005, 12:19 PM
My goodness!

Definately sounds like the Queen to me.. I guess I have been dethroned! :eek:

I hope this works out for you one way or another.. hopefully she will get a life and leave you alone.

intimidator329
07-31-2005, 01:08 PM
How did she even find out about BBS?

I told her about it, when we were on speaking terms and It's also listed on my website.

YankeeMary

Aren't you afraid she will see this?
Today 02:40 PM

I hope she does see this and realizes that I post on here what an awful person she is.
I confronted her back in 2000 when my niece was born about how she said my misscarriage was a lie and that I said I had one because I was jealous of her. I had the misscarriage Feb 1999 and she didn't get preganant until Dec of 1999, right after she married my brother. She told everyone I was a lying but everyone already knew I was pregnant and that I lost the baby. It wasn't like I did it AFTER she had my niece. She also said the car accident was a lie but my mom and aunt were also injured in the same accident. So there was no way I could lie about that. But she still is saying my injuries aren't as bad as they are. I'm surprised she hasn't been posting hateful things on her about me. She has to know my name on here by now.

Maybe she's afraid of ALL OF YOU GUYS. :D :D

buttrfli
07-31-2005, 01:10 PM
Maybe she's afraid of ALL OF YOU GUYS. :D :D

She should be! LOL

YankeeMary
07-31-2005, 01:13 PM
She should be! LOL
Very Afraid...hehe... :D

tracey74
07-31-2005, 01:14 PM
well sorry but personally I dont care what she thinks.maybe she'd like to tell HER version of the story then if you are supposedly a liar?

Willow
07-31-2005, 01:40 PM
She sounds like a complete wack job. She should go and have a psychiatric evaluation because it sounds like she needs meds and strong ones.

Shann
07-31-2005, 02:11 PM
((hugs)) I agree! She needs help and to STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD!!! She should be lucky she is dealing w/ you and not us b/c I don't think she would last too long, especially w/ me, I wouldn't stand for that attitude. :mad: If she's reading this, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR BUTT AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND.. b/c it's not true! :mad: Your brother should also consider a divorce from such an awful person, I can't imagine anyone could be happy w/ such an insensitive jerk who thinks everything is about them. :rolleyes: I could go on and on but I think I will stop now.

As you can see, I'm not in the best of moods and would gladly take anyone out right now. :p ;) I don't take ppl being nasty to other ppl too well and she's definitely on my poo list right now. :rolleyes:

andreame70
07-31-2005, 02:14 PM
Everyone seems to be terrified of this chick and scared of her silly little threats and bully tactics. I would have left the original message up there. In effect, you have allowed her to bully you around once again to the point of removing your original post.

Back peddling around her and letting her convince you to do things her way, will not make it better. It just gives her more control and makes her feel more empowered.

Too much drama if you ask me. Seems as though she loves telling others what to do and uses anything she can as leverage in doing so. What a pitiful life she must lead. From what you have said about her, I agree that she could use some professional help.

I think she needs a cranal-anal-ectomy (surgical removal of her head out of her a*s.)

Andrea

Willow
07-31-2005, 02:57 PM
What's really scary is that this "woman" for lack of a better word is a mother and is responsible for someone else's life. :eek:

wyozozo
07-31-2005, 04:36 PM
She's a coward and hides here in the shadows and in the real world behind threats! I think someone needs to call her bluff! She can't do 99% of things she threatens to do!

*lilo*
07-31-2005, 05:10 PM
i, for one, say that lil miss gwynn needs to come out and play. if she's reading what you post here then maybe she should stop acting so cowardly and say her side of the story. then again maybe she KNOWS she's acting worse than my 4 year old on his worst day and is scared to let it be known. either way i still think you should tell them ALL to bite your butt.

YankeeMary
07-31-2005, 06:05 PM
i, for one, say that lil miss gwynn needs to come out and play. if she's reading what you post here then maybe she should stop acting so cowardly and say her side of the story. then again maybe she KNOWS she's acting worse than my 4 year old on his worst day and is scared to let it be known. either way i still think you should tell them ALL to bite your butt.
Hey Batman....lol....got cheese?

*lilo* is here we are all safe...hehe. :D

3lilpigs
08-01-2005, 03:04 AM

huh? :confused:
im clue less! :D

MamaFairal
08-04-2005, 10:27 AM
ahh Mama is here now we can open the can of whoop a$$ on whoever needs it........Lets go buttrfli has my back..... :D

This "woman"(use the term lightly) sounds like a real piece of work.

Shann
08-04-2005, 10:32 AM
ahh Mama is here now we can open the can of whoop a$$ on whoever needs it........Lets go buttrfli has my back..... :D

WHOO HOO! You go girls! I'm gonna sit back w/ my popcorn and pop. :) If needed I will be more than happy to step in. :D

Anyone want to sit next to me? I brought plenty of popcorn to share. :)

queenangie
08-04-2005, 11:07 AM
Ok, I'll take some popcorn.....have my box of chocolate chip granola bars
& freshly brewed iced tea to share.

queenangie
08-04-2005, 11:08 AM
Forgot to add, it is nonsweetened iced tea.

buttrfli
08-04-2005, 02:53 PM

Lets go.. After the day I had, I am READY! LOL

buttrfli
08-04-2005, 02:53 PM
Forgot to add, it is nonsweetened iced tea.

Its not sweetened, but is it spiked?? ;) LOL

queenangie
08-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Spiked, of course! LOL!

Ok, you girls, go take care of business!

andreame70
08-04-2005, 08:54 PM
LOL, the BBS Mafia

Andrea

Shann
08-05-2005, 01:01 AM
Ok, I'll take some popcorn.....have my box of chocolate chip granola bars
& freshly brewed iced tea to share.

ooh ooh share share! ;) YUM! LOL.. I hope we are close enough and get a good view. ;) :D I also have my camera so we can scrapbook those special moments. LOL

*lilo*
08-05-2005, 04:36 AM
LOL, the BBS Mafia

Andrea

shhhhhhhhhhhh we dont exist (we need a sly looking smiley)

intimidator329
08-09-2005, 09:01 AM
%$%&*#$% my days of peace and quiet are OVER!!!
No calls or nasty emails for the QB until today. She was whinning to my mom about not having any money and she can't send the girls to a private school and she can't afford to buy clothes and all she does is work and she can't get in her pool.... I yelled in the phone, "want some cheese with your whine?"
my mom slapped me and told me to be nice to her daughter :mad:
Well, she shouldn't of had it on speaker phone.

The Queen wants to send the girls to this school that charges 150 a month per kid for preschool. My mom says she's going to pay for them to go there.
Why?, there's a school within walking distance from their house and alot of kids go there and do well. A friend has both of his kids there.
Then the Queen says she wants to move and she found a 5 bedroom house and wants my parents to get it "for the girls". My mom said she'll talk it over with my dad :mad: She then asked how much was it. oh, it's only $259,900.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
My parents won't help me out but they'll buy her a $200,000 house :confused: :mad: then Gwynn started crying saying the house is too small and she feel like she's in jail and my brother doesn't love her anymore because he's never home. Good grief, my brother is out everyday doing odd jobs so they can have 3 cars, a pool, the nice house they have now, so Gwynn can go shopping all the time and to Caesars in Indiana and go gambling. (that's why is was so quiet this weekend, she was out of town gambling.AAUGGGHHH!!!

Now I might be fired as my mom's nurse. She said Gwynn can be her nurse because she has more knowledge. Gwynn knows nothing about being a nurse. I don't either but the home care nurse shows me how I'm suppose to do things. She even taught me how to give my mom's shot. Gwynn worked for a pharmacy so she thinks that makes her a doctor. The only thing she knows is the billing codes for the pharmacy. She aint' no doctor or a pharmacist. She was a billing tech. Mom's going to pay her $15 an hour.
OH good^&@^%&*^#&*@. Gwynn's here. I'm out in the sun room (at the back of the house )and I can hear her big mouth from the front door.
Now my mom asked me to get off the computer because Gwynn has to call my mom's doctor and get updated on everything. Geez, I know what is going on. The nurse was just here this morning doing the protime test. I know how we're doing the coumadin, Gwynn doesn't. She doesn't know that every third day, the dose is different.
I'm getting off here. I'm taking Tigger to Petsmart tonight. They're having a little party and I'm going to get ready. I need to brush her and trim her nails.

Heck, no. My mom just asked me to assist Gwynn and help her get all the information about my mom's treatment together. Sorry, they're going to have to do it on their own.

I'm sooooo pissed now, I'm sweating like a pig. I don't care if she comes out here and reads this. I know, I'm going to disconnect the computer and take the cord with me.

*lilo*
08-09-2005, 11:02 AM
%$%&*#$% my days of peace and quiet are OVER!!!
No calls or nasty emails for the QB until today. She was whinning to my mom about not having any money and she can't send the girls to a private school and she can't afford to buy clothes and all she does is work and she can't get in her pool.... I yelled in the phone, "want some cheese with your whine?"
my mom slapped me and told me to be nice to her daughter :mad:
Well, she shouldn't of had it on speaker phone.wtf is your mother on crack!?!? grats to you for saying that, i would have been hysterically laughing.

The Queen wants to send the girls to this school that charges 150 a month per kid for preschool. My mom says she's going to pay for them to go there.
Why?, there's a school within walking distance from their house and alot of kids go there and do well. A friend has both of his kids there.
Then the Queen says she wants to move and she found a 5 bedroom house and wants my parents to get it "for the girls". My mom said she'll talk it over with my dad :mad: She then asked how much was it. oh, it's only $259,900.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
My parents won't help me out but they'll buy her a $200,000 house :confused: :mad: then Gwynn started crying saying the house is too small and she feel like she's in jail and my brother doesn't love her anymore because he's never home. Good grief, my brother is out everyday doing odd jobs so they can have 3 cars, a pool, the nice house they have now, so Gwynn can go shopping all the time and to Caesars in Indiana and go gambling. (that's why is was so quiet this weekend, she was out of town gambling.AAUGGGHHH!!! like i said before i'd tell em ALL to kiss my butt, with family like that who needs enemies? they all need jackslapped. gwynn i hope you ARE reading this, and you better realize you're damned luck that I'm not your sister in law, i would have taken you outside a LONGGGGGG time ago...furthermore why are you USING your inlaws to get what you want? have your parents figured out your game, is that it?

Now I might be fired as my mom's nurse. She said Gwynn can be her nurse because she has more knowledge. Gwynn knows nothing about being a nurse. I don't either but the home care nurse shows me how I'm suppose to do things. She even taught me how to give my mom's shot. Gwynn worked for a pharmacy so she thinks that makes her a doctor. The only thing she knows is the billing codes for the pharmacy. She aint' no doctor or a pharmacist. She was a billing tech. Mom's going to pay her $15 an hour.
OH good^&@^%&*^#&*@. Gwynn's here. I'm out in the sun room (at the back of the house )and I can hear her big mouth from the front door.
Now my mom asked me to get off the computer because Gwynn has to call my mom's doctor and get updated on everything. Geez, I know what is going on. The nurse was just here this morning doing the protime test. I know how we're doing the coumadin, Gwynn doesn't. She doesn't know that every third day, the dose is different.
I'm getting off here. I'm taking Tigger to Petsmart tonight. They're having a little party and I'm going to get ready. I need to brush her and trim her nails.

Heck, no. My mom just asked me to assist Gwynn and help her get all the information about my mom's treatment together. Sorry, they're going to have to do it on their own. HAHA! serves them BOTH right, your mom will realize her mistake the moment gwynn messes up. when she calls you to vent about it tell her to call someone who cares because your sucker days are OVER

I'm sooooo pissed now, I'm sweating like a pig. I don't care if she comes out here and reads this. I know, I'm going to disconnect the computer and take the cord with me.LMFAO!!!!!!!! while you're at it take all the cords :p i would

bolded my thoughs into your post i quoted. seriously screw em all *hugs*

Shann
08-09-2005, 12:34 PM
LOL I agree w/ Lilo. I would have died laughing infact I burst out laughing when I read you said "want some cheese w/ that whine" :eek: Just hilarious.

I really think you need to find a way to get out of that house and move far far away. Start your life over. What is going on here is ridiculous, I cannot imagine why on earth your mother is going to pay for the kids to go to a very expensive private school and possibly by that little blood sucker another house. Gwynn needs to learn independence and I think your mother needs a good smack upside the head for allowing that witch to act like that.

I would never ever deal w/ someone like that, I would take her out immediately, I refuse to let someone treat me like crap and your mother.. my god my mom and I would have an all out war if she EVER treated me like that over a dil. :mad: Of coruse my mom never would, I'm in my mid 20's and she still says I'm her baby girl. ;) :)

I think you need to sit down and talk to your mom and call her on all the crap she is putting you through. Let her know how you feel, maybe that will help? Ask her why she won't help you out but will pay $450/mo for Gwynn and your bro's kids to go to a high price preschool and why she is even considering buying them a house, it's not fair. Other than that, I'd move far far away. Life is too short to have to put up w/ crap like that. :mad:

Maybe Gwenn needs to come play w/ the big dogs.. come out come out where ever you are...

tracey74
08-09-2005, 08:10 PM
wtf? and here I thought my family was screwed up.no offense but I'd tell my mother "listen up if you are going to pick THE QUEEN over your own daughter then be that way when you end up hurt or possibly dead from a shot she gives you incorrectly cause SHE HASNT A CLUE on how to do it.then be my guest!" tell her not to come crying to you when QUEENIE messes up.you're her daughter she should help you out.if she cant help you out then NO ONE should be helped out.if I were your brother I'd get odd jobs too just to get the hell away from her.sounds like QUEENIE has something on your mom and your mom is willing to do what it takes to shut her up or keep her happy.Im sorry but Id be damned.my mom picks my sisters over me thats why I have nothing to do with her.my sisters kids can do no wrong but my kids are spawns of the devil in her eyes.and they are the most behaved kids in the whole family(no offense) my sister lets her 2 boys run wild.and my other sisters get treated good even tho they dont have kids yet(except for the 2nd oldest she gets treated like me)but I'd tell mom you will no longer see her or help her if shes going to treat QUEENIE better than her own flesh and blood.Im sorry but maybe when you dont talk to her or see her eventually she will get the picture.might be hard for you but hey.but then again she might be like my mom and not give 2 sh*ts.I'd tell mom how you felt exactly.and then if she doesnt listen stand your ground and let QUEENIE do all the work.she will get tired of doing things for others.luckily Im not related to her or Id have knocked her down a few notches and put her in a place(i know violence isnt the answer but this B*tch needs the crap slapped out of her

VALENA-)45
08-10-2005, 03:54 AM
wtf? and here I thought my family was screwed up.no offense but I'd tell my mother "listen up if you are going to pick THE QUEEN over your own daughter then be that way when you end up hurt or possibly dead from a shot she gives you incorrectly cause SHE HASNT A CLUE on how to do it.then be my guest!" tell her not to come crying to you when QUEENIE messes up.you're her daughter she should help you out.if she cant help you out then NO ONE should be helped out.if I were your brother I'd get odd jobs too just to get the hell away from her.sounds like QUEENIE has something on your mom and your mom is willing to do what it takes to shut her up or keep her happy.Im sorry but Id be damned.my mom picks my sisters over me thats why I have nothing to do with her.my sisters kids can do no wrong but my kids are spawns of the devil in her eyes.and they are the most behaved kids in the whole family(no offense) my sister lets her 2 boys run wild.and my other sisters get treated good even tho they dont have kids yet(except for the 2nd oldest she gets treated like me)but I'd tell mom you will no longer see her or help her if shes going to treat QUEENIE better than her own flesh and blood.Im sorry but maybe when you dont talk to her or see her eventually she will get the picture.might be hard for you but hey.but then again she might be like my mom and not give 2 sh*ts.I'd tell mom how you felt exactly.and then if she doesnt listen stand your ground and let QUEENIE do all the work.she will get tired of doing things for others.luckily Im not related to her or Id have knocked her down a few notches and put her in a place(i know violence isnt the answer but this B*tch needs the crap slapped out of herITA!!!!! Is Queenie, working off the money your mother is paying out for her kids to go to private school??? If not, then she needs to go get a job else where, and leave yours alone. Honey, I feel your pain. (((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

ahippiechic
08-10-2005, 07:20 AM
150 a month per kid for preschool. [/b]My mom says she's going to pay for them to go there.

I pay 100.00 per WEEK for my DD to go to preschool. 150.00 a MONTH sounds like a great price!

As for everything else, you've been living with this for years, dunno why you continue to complain about it.

lassss
08-10-2005, 07:55 AM
As for everything else, you've been living with this for years, dunno why you continue to complain about it.

ITA ...move away from everyone and live your life free of all the drama..unless of course ya like that kind of lifestyle :rolleyes:

Faithfully
08-10-2005, 08:20 AM

This seems to be a pattern. They come, complain about outlandish things until everyone has enough, there is a big blow up, they leave, come back 6 months later. :p

Kelsey1224
08-10-2005, 11:05 AM
This seems to be a pattern. They come, complain about outlandish things until everyone has enough, there is a big blow up, they leave, come back 6 months later. :p

I think this is so true. I hate to be harsh and I don't think I'm an unkind person...but this has been going on for so long.

Intimidator...you cannot control your parents and you certainly cannot control your SIL. The only person you can control is yourself. This situation obviously upsets you so much. And that is reasonable. It is obvious that your parents don't think much of you...in fact...it seems likely that they don't even love you at all.

That is tough!!! But you can't make them love you. You have a choice...either leave and find people to give you the respect you deserve. Or, recognize that the situation is what it is and live with it.

I realize that this is a Vent/Whine board...but it is also a public forum. If you don't want people slamming you...and you feel the need to vent...I think an on line journal that is private to you might just serve you better.

JMHO...

Faithfully
08-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Very well said Kelsey :)

intimidator329
08-10-2005, 02:31 PM

the only reason I haven't been on here much was that I lost my internet service. The only option I had was to go the library but BBS wasn't always allowed. Sometime is was blocked and I couldn't log on.

I know this has been going on for years. I don't have anyone to vent about it to. My mom is siding with Gwynn because of the grandkids. I've tried talking to her but she says I'll never understand since I never had to take care of kids.

Hubby and I have been looking for a place to live. but with him on Parole, he can't leave Jefferson County for 5 years and we are paying his EX $200 amonth for child support we don't owe, that is our rent money. We're trying to low-income housing but it's hard to find, especially since we don't have kids and we're both not working. We either both have to be disabled (I'm still waiting) or one of us has to be working. Hubby is getting disability but they said I have to work. Other places won't take our dog and I need her not only for mentally but she also physically helps me (go up down stairs, helps me get up off the floor). Plus hubby and I have both been having illnesses lately. I just got back from having an untrasound to see if either I have ovaian cyst or possibly may even have cancer. I have other test to go to see if I have colon cancer or other digestive problems. That is taking a toll on us financially as well.

I took Tigger to a Paw Printing party last night at PetsMart and Gwynn shows up with her dog (she hates that dog). She wanted to know why I was getting Tigger all dolled up since she was a butt ugly dog and Mom told her where I was going.All I did was trim Tigger's nails and put her bandana on and her harness. I didn't want her to know. About 1/2 hour after Tigger and I got there, She was loud and rude. The poor girl hosting the party didn't know what to do. I thought at one point she was going to cry because Gwynn said something about the pawprint being messed up and she didn't want it. tigger and I ignored her and I had alot of people commenting me on how well behaved Tigger was. I didn't let Gwynn bother me.

Shann
08-10-2005, 04:16 PM
She wanted to know why I was getting Tigger all dolled up since she was a butt ugly dog

First off I want to say that I hope they do not find cancer, that must be really scary for you right now and I cannot imagine what you are going through. ((hugs))

Secondly, HOW DARE THAT MISERABLE PEICE OF HUMAN say anything nasty about YOUR dog. I am a total animal lover and took a grooming class and would see my classmates making fun of the dogs and I just wanted to smack them. Dogs cannot help how they look and in my opinion I have never seen a dog I wouldn't have been able to fall in love with. I swear that if ANYBODY like her ever said something like that about my dog or anyone I know, they would be picking their butt up off the ground. That is too far and she needs to grow up. :mad: She has absolutely no right saying such rude things to you. I'm wondering if she is jealous of you in some way and that is why she is so awful to deal with. I don't know how old she is but I'm guessing around 3? Or is that giving her too much credit? :rolleyes: I've known kids better behaved than her and just b/c you have kids does NOT make you better than anyone else. It doesn't sound like she is a very fit mother anyways always boo hooing all over the place... to that I say GET OFF YOUR NASTY ~CENSORED~ AND GET A LIFE! Putting ppl down only makes you look childish. Also if you would like to mess w/ someone there are plenty of ppl in this thread (like me) that would gladly take your no good butt up on that offer. I cannot stand ppl like you who have to go through life putting ppl down to make yourself feel better about how pathetic you are. :mad:

OP I hope you are able to get away from your family. It sounds like when you can a nice move to the other side of the town would do you good. You souldn't have to live like that and it's just heart breaking how your mother treats this little drama witch. I know that I would be disowning my family if they acted like that.. Like Lilo said, who needs enemies w/ a family like that. :( ((Hugs))

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
08-10-2005, 04:48 PM
I have to comment on a few things...

1. Do you have the Internet back at your Mom's now? You seem to be posting more consistantly again. I'm surprised if that is the case since according to you, you whole family seems to want you to be miserable, and I can't see them paying for something that would help you out... I.E. Coming here and venting.

2. I've also gotten the feeling that you are from that area, so are you telling us that you know no one in Louisville? There must be someone, an old friend from HS, a neighbor, if you were going to the library, couldn't you of started up a friendship with someone who seemed to have the same interests as you? Like I said Louisville is HUGE, there has to be free clubs, a church group someone who could pick you up to get you away from there. I'm curious as to what your next excuse will be. :rolleyes:

3. Your Hubby the last I recall was a fired (from Home Depot) alcoholic, and you wanted out. Now he's on Parole???? OMG. Now he's an unemployed, alcoholic on PAROLE...the only place I'd be moving your "DH" is to the curb. :eek: And how is it LEGALLY possible that you're being forced to pay for those kids? Don't they have legal aid in Kentucky? You should already have a lawyer because of all of your troubles with that accident you had.
I'm thinking you're around my age... I'm 29... shouldn't you have gotten over the drama by now? I'm all for supporting your Hubby or S.O. but there has to be a point when you say enough... why haven't you gotten there yet? I know why... because it's way more comfortable to be in a situation you've known for years rather than get outside of the box and help YOURSELF! How are you paying for this kid, $200 a month, when neither of you work. I kinda want to believe that your DH isn't getting a lot from SSI/Disability but I know better...because I see it happen daily. I work in the CC industry and I remember one gentleman who lived with his Sister and Mom, I'd say he was in his 30's and he was on Disability and other things, so were his Mom and Sister and their Total Annual Household Income was: $55,000. :eek: I also remember another girl who was my age and she has 3 or 4 kids, was on a host of government things, and her income was around the same, and she was on welfare, and she was damn proud of it. :mad:
Why is he getting disability? Do they give that for being an assclown? :eek: :D :confused:
Before I get really upset I'll just say this... I really don't appreciate my tax dollars going to help some alcoholic unemployed fool who on top of all that is on Parole...that means my money went to feed his @$$ when he was in jail. That's not cool :mad:

Okay, done now.
:eek:

the only reason I haven't been on here much was that I lost my internet service. The only option I had was to go the library but BBS wasn't always allowed. Sometime is was blocked and I couldn't log on.

I know this has been going on for years. I don't have anyone to vent about it to. My mom is siding with Gwynn because of the grandkids. I've tried talking to her but she says I'll never understand since I never had to take care of kids.

Hubby and I have been looking for a place to live. but with him on Parole, he can't leave Jefferson County for 5 years and we are paying his EX $200 amonth for child support we don't owe, that is our rent money. We're trying to low-income housing but it's hard to find, especially since we don't have kids and we're both not working. We either both have to be disabled (I'm still waiting) or one of us has to be working. Hubby is getting disability but they said I have to work. Other places won't take our dog and I need her not only for mentally but she also physically helps me (go up down stairs, helps me get up off the floor). Plus hubby and I have both been having illnesses lately. I just got back from having an untrasound to see if either I have ovaian cyst or possibly may even have cancer. I have other test to go to see if I have colon cancer or other digestive problems. That is taking a toll on us financially as well.

I took Tigger to a Paw Printing party last night at PetsMart and Gwynn shows up with her dog (she hates that dog). She wanted to know why I was getting Tigger all dolled up since she was a butt ugly dog and Mom told her where I was going.All I did was trim Tigger's nails and put her bandana on and her harness. I didn't want her to know. About 1/2 hour after Tigger and I got there, She was loud and rude. The poor girl hosting the party didn't know what to do. I thought at one point she was going to cry because Gwynn said something about the pawprint being messed up and she didn't want it. tigger and I ignored her and I had alot of people commenting me on how well behaved Tigger was. I didn't let Gwynn bother me.

~MK~
08-11-2005, 04:17 AM
but with him on Parole, he can't leave Jefferson County for 5 years and we are paying his EX $200 amonth for child support we don't owe, that is our rent money.

1. If that's his kid, why doesn't he owe the support? Yet another one of those who can create them but not take care of them? I thought you lived with your parents?? So where does the rent money come in?? :confused: You've been whining for as long as I've been here...so at least 2001, you can change your situation if you wanted to. I sure did.

2. Your drunken, lazy @** husband doesn't want to work. MAKE him get a job or tell him to get out. HELLO!?!?!?? YOU are an ENABLER. And how many times have you been to these "disability" hearings and the judge tells you that you are able to work? They do have jobs you can sit at you know. I'm sure you can find something if you really tried and wanted to, but it seems like all you want to do is whine and have people pity you. Not really working this time is it? People who are TRULY disabled don't have to go time after time after time to these hearings. Suck up the fact you can work and quit making MY tax money that I earn by WORKING 120 hours a pay period for, pay for YOU and your drunk, jailbird husband. Too bad you can't pick and choose where your tax money goes. I can assure you it wouldn't be going to you or anyone with the likes of you.

Grow up.
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/nopityA.gif

lassss
08-11-2005, 04:38 AM
OH I totally agree...how is it that she can't work but she can get herself to the library to post??? :confused: :confused:

This girl has had every condition/disease in the book, been in accidents and now is disabled and every part of her body aches....but then took vacation and tells everyone here how they walked up the mayan ruins in cancun and had so much fun, thinks her family is against her, husband is a drunk, now her cousin wants money..it's ALWAYS something......if ya look at her past posts you will see all the complaints she has.....SO CHANGE IT..get rid of dead weight (hubby), get your life in order...like I said if you can make it to the library, YOU CAN WORK!!!. I think some people just live for drama :rolleyes:

1. If that's his kid, why doesn't he owe the support? Yet another one of those who can create them but not take care of them? I thought you lived with your parents?? So where does the rent money come in?? :confused: You've been whining for as long as I've been here...so at least 2001, you can change your situation if you wanted to. I sure did.

2. Your drunken, lazy @** husband doesn't want to work. MAKE him get a job or tell him to get out. HELLO!?!?!?? YOU are an ENABLER. And how many times have you been to these "disability" hearings and the judge tells you that you are able to work? They do have jobs you can sit at you know. I'm sure you can find something if you really tried and wanted to, but it seems like all you want to do is whine and have people pity you. Not really working this time is it? People who are TRULY disabled don't have to go time after time after time to these hearings. Suck up the fact you can work and quit making MY tax money that I earn by WORKING 120 hours a pay period for, pay for YOU and your drunk, jailbird husband. Too bad you can't pick and choose where your tax money goes. I can assure you it wouldn't be going to you or anyone with the likes of you.

Grow up.
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/nopityA.gif

~MK~
08-11-2005, 04:53 AM
OH I totally agree...how is it that she can't work but she can get herself to the library to post??? :confused: :confused:

This girl has had every condition/disease in the book, been in accidents and now is disabled and every part of her body aches....but then took vacation and tells everyone here how they walked up the mayan ruins in cancun and had so much fun, thinks her family is against her, husband is a drunk, now her cousin wants money..it's ALWAYS something......if ya look at her past posts you will see all the complaints she has.....SO CHANGE IT..get rid of dead weight (hubby), get your life in order...like I said if you can make it to the library, YOU CAN WORK!!!. I think some people just live for drama :rolleyes:

Well, like they say....If you can't say anything nice about someone....

Come sit in the corner with me. :D

I have cheesecake and pie. *Pats seat*

Faithfully
08-11-2005, 06:48 AM

http://www.quillicreality.com/smilies/drummer.gif

Ba do boom

ahippiechic
08-11-2005, 06:50 AM
If I were her parents, I don't think I would help her either, she sure doesn't seem like she wants to help herself. Maybe they're just tired of it, I KNOW I would be! Everytime, for the last 4 years or so, people on here have given her advice, no matter how "shady' her stories sounded and she has came up with the same old tired excuses for why she couldn't do any of that.

Willow
08-11-2005, 06:51 AM
I didn't realize that your husband was on parole. I think you can pretty much forget getting into public housing if he is. They do CORI (criminal background) checks on people before allowing them to move into public housing.

wyozozo
08-11-2005, 06:54 AM
I have cheesecake and pie. *Pats seat*

What kind of pie? Oh, who cares, there's no such thing as bad pie!!!!

justme23
08-11-2005, 01:18 PM
How is it that so many ppl that post their own REPEATED rediculous vent/whines can (letting a child get abused and sleeping w/ other women while refusing to let your husband have friends on the internet come to mind) come in here and be so critical. I am not talking about ppl who have valid vent/whines, but this lady is not the ONLY person in THIS post to make REPEATED posts about things that most of us roll our eyes at and others go and discuss in different places cause they think the person is so stupid.

Ok, I will be the first to agree w/ the fact that something needs to change for intimidator... but for so many pots to come in here and call the kettle black is just crazy. If all you can do is jump on the bandwagon to put ppl down -- then don't post, cause it looks just as stupid on you as the things you are attempting to point out about other ppl.

"What you see wrong in other ppl is what you subconsciously see wrong in yourself."

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
08-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Ok, I had a bad day at work, I'm still pissed about it and I shouldn't be in this thread because I might get banned... but since I *KNOW* that you weren't talking about me... :D I'm going to address this.
Yes, I know there are a LOT of people who come to these threads and flame/blame each other within the threads...it gets kinda funny sometimes. :rolleyes:
But I RESENT someone who has a jailbird alcoholic husband and lowers themselves to assuming they can't do any better. And I sure as heck don't appreciate her jailbird husband taking MY tax money or anyone else's on this board for booze and God knows what else. Alcoholism is a disease... my DAD is an Alcoholic and has been for as long as I can remember, and 90% of his side of the family are druggies/alcoholics BUT YOU KNOW WHAT...THEY GOT A FREAKING JOB!! Maybe for the wrong reasons (gambling, drugs, booze) but none-the-less these people WORK. Her Hubby does NOTHING...
N-O-T-H-I-N-G!! AND I'm paying for him to sit on his ass. :mad: I'm PROBABLY paying for HER as well to sit beside him and ***** about how they don't have jack squat and while I believe that she was in this accident, and maybe he is facing the medical setbacks for being a DRUNK, there jobs for people with serious illnesses (Down Syndrome, etc) - yes it's repetitive and boring but THEY are doing something, these people are NOT!

Okay, I'll have some of that pie now... :D :eek:

How is it that so many ppl that post their own REPEATED rediculous vent/whines can (letting a child get abused and sleeping w/ other women while refusing to let your husband have friends on the internet come to mind) come in here and be so critical. I am not talking about ppl who have valid vent/whines, but this lady is not the ONLY person in THIS post to make REPEATED posts about things that most of us roll our eyes at and others go and discuss in different places cause they think the person is so stupid.

Ok, I will be the first to agree w/ the fact that something needs to change for intimidator... but for so many pots to come in here and call the kettle black is just crazy. If all you can do is jump on the bandwagon to put ppl down -- then don't post, cause it looks just as stupid on you as the things you are attempting to point out about other ppl.

"What you see wrong in other ppl is what you subconsciously see wrong in yourself."

ahippiechic
08-11-2005, 04:20 PM

Well I don't vent here, so I know you're not talking about me! :D But this OP's posts aren't the only ones on here that I think are full of BS.

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
08-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Well I don't vent here, so I know you're not talking about me! :D But this OP's posts aren't the only ones on here that I think are full of BS.

No... really... I *AM* broke... I really do hate my job... I promise! :eek: :p ;)