PDA

View Full Version : What are the best product testing sites?

Hopscotch
07-26-2005, 06:19 AM
If anyone has the time would ya please post sites that they think are good for product testing? I would sure love to get stuff for free to test. Thanks

dixiechicken
07-26-2005, 10:22 AM
I like Baker Street and Survey Spot...Johnson and Johnson is good too!

Hopscotch
07-26-2005, 02:31 PM
Thanks I'll check those out.

mimi37
07-26-2005, 04:19 PM
I always see everyone posting that they get products from Survey Spot. I've been doing surveys for them for several years and I've never received anything. You think with 4 kids, 3 cats and 2 dogs I would qualify for something. :rolleyes:

magickay
07-27-2005, 07:26 AM
I've done product testing for Pinecone and Synovate, and in the past have tested *chocolate candy* for Brach's -- but I don't remember how I signed up for that one.

Hopscotch
07-27-2005, 08:30 AM
What is the web address for Baker Street? Thanks.

terizona
07-27-2005, 12:58 PM
Right now I'm actually testing 4 different products from 4 different companies (that never happened all at once for me before) - and they're all companies that have never sent me actual product tests before
Greenfield Online
Harris Interactive
Viewpoint Forum
Ipsos I-say

Basically, just fill out all the surveys you can, and hope you fall into the right demographics they're looking for.

Here's a link to Maria36's thread with a list of a bunch of survey company links:
http://bigbigforums.com/showthread.php3?t=444102&highlight=surveys

renagade
07-27-2005, 03:08 PM
I always see everyone posting that they get products from Survey Spot. I've been doing surveys for them for several years and I've never received anything. You think with 4 kids, 3 cats and 2 dogs I would qualify for something. :rolleyes:
Me too. Never got to test a product with them but did win five dollars on a drawing lol

FM9912
07-27-2005, 03:53 PM
Me too. Never got to test a product with them but did win five dollars on a drawing lol

Ditto!!

ithastobe
07-27-2005, 04:38 PM
Bzz agent.. you get products, then buzz about it, and write up bzz reports - I am doing two products for them right now.

http://www.bzzagent.com/

And doing one for survey spot (which someone already listed).

dixiechicken
07-27-2005, 05:26 PM
[QUOTE=terizona]Right now I'm actually testing 4 different products from 4 different companies (that never happened all at once for me before) - and they're all companies that have never sent me actual product tests before
Greenfield Online
Harris Interactive
Viewpoint Forum
Ipsos I-say

Can you please give me a referrel to Viewpoint Forum send it to royaldixie711@yahoo.com (they are not accepting new members unless they are referred)

PrincessArky
07-28-2005, 02:52 AM
Bzz agent.. you get products, then buzz about it, and write up bzz reports - I am doing two products for them right now.

http://www.bzzagent.com/

And doing one for survey spot (which someone already listed).how do you get so many all the time I have been with them I have only gotten one :(

lilymae
08-02-2005, 08:47 PM
I don't remember where I heard about it or how I signed up, but VOConline has been so great for me so far for product testing. The first time I tested for them, I got to test an HP 3 in 1 printer, and keep it when the test was over. Plus, they paid me an extra $50.00 gc for a follow up survey that was super easy. Now, I'm about to start a new test for a major company that offers printing services, which I will be given $75.00 worth of printing of my choice to test the service. (I don't want to give the name away, until I'm done testing) I just hope they keep asking me back, because I love this place. I didn't think that anything like it actually exsists, but it does, and it cost me nothing. Can't beat that. Again, I'm not sure if anyone can sign up,without an invitation, but it's worth trying: VOConline.com

Good Luck.

FM9912
08-02-2005, 09:57 PM
I like Baker Street and Survey Spot...Johnson and Johnson is good too!

Do you have a link for J&J? TIA!!

latestdish
08-03-2005, 02:46 AM
Hi! I have a link to VOConline. It is: http://www.voc-online.com/
-Joy

disneymom
08-03-2005, 03:38 AM
Do you have a link for J&J? TIA!!
I got invited to test bath products for them, and then I never heard from them again :(

tsquared
08-03-2005, 10:14 AM
thank you for the link

dotcomgirl
08-03-2005, 11:08 AM
thanks good info