PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Fit Club 2

Tasha405
07-25-2005, 09:37 AM
I love this show! I like watching to see who lost the most weight and who didn't. I know it sounds boring, but I really like it.

Here's a little info on the show and who's on it this season......

This seasons cast consists of:

Gary Busey

Sister, Sisters's Jackee Harry

America's Next Top Model Season 3 finalist, Tocarra

Saturday Night Live's Victoria Jackson

Wendy "The Snapple Lady" Kaufman - She's Back!

Charles In Charge's Willie Aames

MTV's Viva La Bam's Phil Margera

Jani Lane, Ex-lead singer of hard rock band Warrant

Celebrity Fit Club is back for a second season as a one-hour reality show in which eight overweight celebrities compete in two teams of four to lose weight. In each episode the celebrities attend 'Fit Camp' where they take part in a range of physical and motivational activities designed to shed the pounds, increase team spirit and rivalry, and win prizes.

In each episode we'll see them at home or work struggling to maintain their regime. And in each episode we'll see them at the 'Weigh In Ceremony' where they'll be individually weighed and judged by the panel: a doctor, a psychologist and their fitness trainer. They are also weighed in teams on a huge counterweight scale.

In the final show, each member of the team that has lost the most weight across the series wins a grand prize.

This show is about more than diet and exercise. It deals with difficult emotional issues around body image and the fear of failure. The show is constructed to show celebrities as they are rarely seen. By signing up to Celebrity Fit Club they're making a brave statement to the world that they have a problem and they need help to overcome it. The celebrities will be challenged to succeed with a combination of empathy and tough love from our panelists. They'll be aiming to shed pounds, but they'll also have to shed their inhibitions.

The show will involve:

Celebrities being weighed publicly. They'll hate it, but admitting your problem is the first step to defeating it.

Celebrities getting the hard facts of their medical condition.

Celebrities in therapy and under hypnosis revealing the deep-rooted emotional reasons for being overweight.

Celebrities subjected to many outrageous varieties of therapies from tried and true yoga, to the latest exercise fad - forza training.

Celebrities with their partners and families, facing up to the reality of their condition. Husbands, wives, partners and children all have their part to play in supporting - and sometimes undermining - the celebrities' efforts.

Celebrities bonding. It's astonishing how the desire to beat the other team can forge friendships and camaraderie. Most of the challenges faced by the cast are funny as well as tough.

And celebrities at war with each other.

Angel Lips
07-31-2005, 02:09 PM
i watch this as well as surreal life and hogan knows best, this is what i look forward to on sundays, prolly the only good shows on too

Tasha405
08-03-2005, 08:22 AM
i watch this as well as surreal life and hogan knows best, this is what i look forward to on sundays, prolly the only good shows on too
I agree. These shows give me something good to watch on Sunday's. :D

Katt
08-04-2005, 06:32 AM
I love watching this one. I'm really rooting for phil to lose some. He's so quiet, and puts up with a load of crap from Bam...I'd kick that kids butt!!

Some of the others drive me crazy cause they are spoiled and lazy, but nevertheless, I still watch it all the time lol.

Angelseyes28
08-04-2005, 07:54 AM
OOH speaking of spoiled, did you see the tantrum that the brady dude threw?! UGH
OMG and wth happened to Jani?! He doesn't even look like the same guy as he did when cherry pie was released!