PDA

View Full Version : Hogan knows best

Tasha405
07-25-2005, 09:33 AM
Anyone else here watching this? I didn't think I would like it but I do. I like that he's protective of his kids like he is. Its been a prety good show. Hogan cracks me up. :p

Here's a little info on the show...(It comes on VH1)

Hulk Hogan's not only the world's most famous wrestler - he's also a very traditional suburban dad who just so happens to live on a 20,000-square-foot estate in Clearwater, Florida. Daughter Brooke (16) wants to be a pop star, and son Nick (14) wants to be a race car driver. As Hulk and his wife Linda watch their kids grow up before their eyes, they're more committed than ever to protecting them from sex, drugs, and the other evils of modern life.

Watch as Hulk wrestles with the everyday struggles of Brooke, Nick, and Linda -- and also celebrates their triumphs. Somehow, he and Linda have tapped into the secrets of good parenting. So don't mess with the Hulkster - or his family. Grrrr!

tracey74
07-27-2005, 04:57 PM
I watch it too.if you watch brookes video(look it up on launchcast on yahoo) hulk is at the end of the video,

Angelseyes28
07-28-2005, 04:21 AM
OOH I Love this show!!!!! Hulk totally cracked me up when he put a navigation system in Brookes car for her first date! I told hubby we will have to file that little piece of info to use when Nikki reaches dating age:D

MamaFairal
07-31-2005, 10:10 AM
that show is a riot!

Tasha405
07-31-2005, 01:13 PM
OOH I Love this show!!!!! Hulk totally cracked me up when he put a navigation system in Brookes car for her first date! I told hubby we will have to file that little piece of info to use when Nikki reaches dating age:D
DH said we needed one for Courtney too. LOL

Angel Lips
07-31-2005, 02:07 PM
i look forward to watching this show on sundays, love it