PDA

View Full Version : If you are trying to reach me

latestdish
07-22-2005, 11:16 AM
Hi! I can think of at least 10 people who might be trying to reach me for various reasons ranging from live trades still pending to being concerned for my safety. So I am writing this to everyone.

Question 1: Why is your pm box always full?

I had a lot of active trades, and had been cleaning them up often. Between dd in hospital, my own mobility problems, and other emergencies, it wasn't multiple times like it usually is. I apologize for some people not able to reach me.

Question Two: Is dd out of hospital now: Yes. As of Wednesday night, she is back home.

Question three: Have I received Tammy77's conditioner: Yes, on a very prompt basis. Thank you.

Question four: How come you have not answered a few e-mails the past few days? I was not around that much, and am trying to catch up. All trades are out, and I have answered as many e-mails as I could. Some of them might have ended up in junk mail folders, which I have not checked yet, but will soon.

Question five: Are you safe now? Yes.

Question six: Are you healing well: Yes.

Question seven: How come you are not posting as often: Personal emergencies, that are being resolved. Same answer to why I owe feedback.

E-mail to use when pms full: pepsiette@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time. -Joy

*lilo*
07-22-2005, 12:18 PM
im sure everyone will understand. sorry but what happened to your dd, i must have missed that post.

Chrissy13
07-22-2005, 04:09 PM
Joy I hope everything is ok with your DD.. What happen is she ok??

latestdish
07-22-2005, 05:12 PM
Faith had some severe asthma problems, that landed her in Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh, PA. She is fine now. Thank you for everyone's thoughts. -Joy

Chrissy13
07-22-2005, 05:33 PM
Glad to know she is doing better.. (((HUGS))) to you and Faith..

mimi37
07-22-2005, 06:43 PM
As long as you keep in touch. You know I worry when I don't hear from you. :rolleyes:

latestdish
07-23-2005, 12:39 PM
Thank you for thinking of us, Michelle. Sorry for making you worry sick....and there were good reasons for that. :( I did try to talk with ya via IM the other night though, and have made efforts to keep in touch with you and a lot of other people. *Hugs* -Joy