PDA

View Full Version : question about big brother 6

halvarado
07-18-2005, 03:49 PM
i was out of town for a week and i can't catch up on everything LOL does anyone read the updates b/c there are two things i want to know.
1-how did sarah win the exercise room?
2-what did mike do to eric's pictures?
TIA!

buttrfli
07-18-2005, 06:24 PM
I've managed to watch all of them.. and I have no idea LOL

I didn't know that they even got the exercise room until I saw the pictures from the fight.

halvarado
07-19-2005, 05:08 AM
well, morty's said that sarah won it, but she called it a team effort. and then when eric was rehashing the fight, he told kaysar (i think) that he was forever indebted to him b/c kaysar got the pictures out of mike's hands. LOL, i am addicted, i admit it. i just can't READ that many pages. i skimmed, but that was all i could do :D

buttrfli
07-19-2005, 06:08 AM
well, morty's said that sarah won it, but she called it a team effort. and then when eric was rehashing the fight, he told kaysar (i think) that he was forever indebted to him b/c kaysar got the pictures out of mike's hands. LOL, i am addicted, i admit it. i just can't READ that many pages. i skimmed, but that was all i could do :D

I don't think that they have showed any of that happened yet. So most of what you are reading, is from the live cams. A lot of what we see on TV is recorded (except eviction) .. so maybe we will find out tonight.

halvarado
07-21-2005, 05:57 PM
well, it showed the weight room thing, but i am still not sure about the pic thing. i seem to be doing more reading than watching this season, i have missed most of them b/c i was out of town LOL
i missed part of tonight b/c i forgot it started at seven and we were swimming. did mike freak out?

buttrfli
07-21-2005, 06:08 PM
well she really didn't "win" the room, she just figured it out.. not much thinking to it really lol

I have no clue about any pictures. Nothing about it tonight. Mike knew he was going.. as did everyone else in the free world lol