PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from DAVESBABYDOLL?

ilikefree
07-09-2005, 10:12 AM
I pm'd her a few days ago and haven't heard from her, nor have I seen any recent posts for a while. I know she's usually here daily and haven't seen any posts about her going on vacation or anything, although I suspect that's probably what it is with the 4th being last weekend. Just curious!! :confused:

Katt
07-09-2005, 10:21 AM
She was on the site a few minutes ago.

janelle
07-09-2005, 10:35 AM
She posts on another site some, I see her.

purplerose23
07-09-2005, 10:52 AM
Yeah, I was looking for her too. I hope she is ok! I was wanting to get a harley shirt to her, and see if she still wanted to exchange for it. I have it waiting at my store for pickup, and to get it to her.

Davesbabydoll........

if you read this, let me know! :) I would still love to do it. I know the summer is hard to do them, and indeed alot has happened! Did you see my new post on my fiance? I want to kill the hospital!

PM me if you can, ok? :)

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-09-2005, 02:15 PM
HEY!!! Since BBS has been a pain in my rear,I come here go to rewards,check FSOT (wat we can see anyway). I been working,cookouts and all that mumbo-jumbo lol

purplerose~check your PM's

ilikefree~was gonna go tonight,but girls have a surprise b-day party to go to...what's on next weekend?? :D ya know we have probably gone the same night and didn't even know it lol We usually go on Sat. nights....is Sunday still $5 bucks a car load?

janelle~you sure it's me? I don't go to other sites but on a rare visit

ilikefree
07-11-2005, 08:03 AM
ilikefree~was gonna go tonight,but girls have a surprise b-day party to go to...what's on next weekend?? :D ya know we have probably gone the same night and didn't even know it lol We usually go on Sat. nights....is Sunday still $5 bucks a car load?

I had Ed go around where you said you usually park, but he didn't see Dave. When the movies were over on Saturday night, I think they said they were showing Fantastic Four again next weekend and maybe the Wedding Crashers. We have a wedding this coming weekend so we probably won't go. I don't know about $5/carload on Sundays. Maybe we'll end up meeting up yet this summer!