PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 6 SPOILERS! (if you don't wanna know, don't look!)

buttrfli
07-07-2005, 01:34 PM
Just thought I'd put this up! I am a spoiler fan and wanted a thread where we could share, but not spoil it for those who don't :)

Share away!

Tasha405
07-07-2005, 01:37 PM
WOO HOO!!! I love the spoilers too. :D

Donnagg123
07-07-2005, 01:56 PM
I'll move the spoiler over here then...atleast what I know;)

this summer is titled the "Summer of Secrets". What it is they are in teams of 2 which is why there are 14 houseguests. Each team of two know each other (co-worker, roomate, etc.) but they know no one else besides their teammate. Each team has been told they are the ONLY team and that they have to keep their team a secret because if they make it to the final two with no one knowing they are a team then I think they get to split $1,000,000. If they are figured out then they get the normal $500,000 for first and $250,000 for 2nd. Also, this new house has 2 floors and the HOH room is on the 2nd floor. This is all fact. Rumor wise, I have heard that there are 2 way mirrors and secret patches in the floor to spy on the floor below and that BB is going to pick the roomates in each room this year instead of the guests picking their own rooms. But the last part I cannot confirm. HTH

Tasha405
07-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Yay!! Thanks Donnagg!! :D

I wonder why it is that I don't mind the spoilers for this show.. in fact I love them!! LOL But I hate for someone to tell me what goes on in a movie before I see it or while I'm watching it. :confused:

Donnagg123
07-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Welcome Tasha :)

ow I know one of the rumors are wrong, they do get to pick their own rooms, however there is no other rooms, lol, so it was only sort of wrong. I have heard there is a secret bedroom besides the HOH room.

sunflowers
07-08-2005, 02:14 AM
According to the feedboards (James and Sarah ) are a pair????
And there are saying there is still one room missing they havent found...

buttrfli
07-08-2005, 07:34 AM
According to the feedboards (James and Sarah ) are a pair????
And there are saying there is still one room missing they havent found...

Where do yopu get your feed updates from? I'd like to read them too :D

On last night's preview, they showed one of the girls finding the secret room, but I don't know which episode it will be on.

sunflowers
07-08-2005, 09:21 AM
http://www.realitybbq.com/

http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

http://www.aldav.com/bb3.html

http://www.bb6world.com/

Feel free to list any others so I can see what you guys go to....

sunflowers
07-08-2005, 09:22 AM
Big Brother House Schedule:

Sunday: Nothing
Monday: PoV meeting
Tuesday: Reward competitions?
Wednesday: Eviction voting
Thursday: Eviction, HoH competition
Friday: Food Competition

sunflowers
07-08-2005, 09:35 AM
Wonder why they are skipping Sat. night already? Not on again till Tuesday??????HMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! :eek:

sunflowers
07-11-2005, 06:36 AM
POV winner:: Rachel and she didnt use it!

buttrfli
07-11-2005, 06:39 AM
Thanks so much sunflowers! :D

Anthill
07-11-2005, 07:53 AM
I had no idea that it even started. I was on vacation and didn't set my Replay TV to record it. DANG!!!! So when did it start?

Tazarooni
07-11-2005, 08:25 AM
I get my reality fix from www.Fansofrealitytv.com. They have every show there. For BB6, they have live feed spoiler threads and general discussion thread. Have to warn you, the live feed spoiler threads are very addicting!

sunflowers
07-12-2005, 02:16 AM
Madman Michael?

Eric, Beau, and Maggie were overheard in the bathroom discussing how Michael has become increasingly agressive over the last few days to a point where they are scared for their safety. An incident early in the day where Michael allegedly punched a wall after overhearing one of April and Ivette's conversations, raised the red flag in the houseguests minds. The group discussed possibly having Big Brother intervene.

His website:http://www.michaeldonnellan.com/
bet he pd somebody to do it before he went on the show!!!!

sunflowers
07-13-2005, 05:24 PM
Live feed Boards have it as Ashlea leaving tomorrow night what do you guys think??

buttrfli
07-13-2005, 06:18 PM
Live feed Boards have it as Ashlea leaving tomorrow night what do you guys think??

I hope she does go.. not because I don't like her, but I do like kayser and don't want to see him go. lol

sunflowers
07-15-2005, 04:53 PM
Noms are in they are....................

Janelle and Michael

buttrfli
07-15-2005, 05:57 PM
wow... i bet janell goes for sure. I was glad to see alesha go.

thanks for the update!! :D

Tasha405
07-16-2005, 12:52 PM
wow... i bet janell goes for sure. I was glad to see alesha go.

Me too! :D

Thanks for the spoilers! :D :D :D

sunflowers
07-16-2005, 06:52 PM
They found the GYM! :D

They want Michael out, that is the plan!

sunflowers
07-17-2005, 06:39 PM
Man I wish I had live feeds, A fight broke out between Michael and Eric guess it was a good one they want Eric out for safety reasons????

What happened: Supposedly when Michael and Janelle were talking in the gold room, Jennifer overheard them saying that Eric parents abandoned him as a child (or some such thing). Somehow it got back to Eric. Plus, Michael had been rude to Ivette too. The two of them sat in the backyard building each other up until Michael came outside and Eric asked him "You got a ****ing problem?", to which Michael replied "Yeah I got a ****ing problem, what are you going to do about it?" Eric retorted, "Not a ****ing thing, but you know what?" Michael overtalks him saying, "You ****ing talk a lot but you can't act on it, and you have a small penis." which he also gestures with his fingers. Eric finishes, "Go ahead, talk about my family you ****ing piece of ****." At this point, he flies out of his chair, knocking it over, towards Michael. Kayser and Howie pulled Eric back while James stood infront of Michael, who had no intention of going after Eric anyway. Mike says, "You ****ing piece of ****! What are you going to do about it?" Eric says, "You ****ing piece of **** - you are ****ing going down tomorrow!" Mike replies, "You think you pose a threat to me you ****ing midget?" At that point all you can hear is Ivette saying "Cappy, he's going home." So Eric, filled with rage, repeats it - "You're going home!" Kaysar then tells Michael to "Shut the **** up!" and we hear a BB producer say "Eric, come to the stor- come to the diary room right now!" Then we're treated to fishtank until 3am BB time.

So what happened next? Allison Grodner and Arnold Shapiro were called in, and they talked to Eric who was permitted to stay. Michael, fearing for his safety we have to assume, will decide in the next 24 hours if he wants to stay in the house

sunflowers
07-18-2005, 03:15 AM
James wins POV

buttrfli
07-18-2005, 06:49 AM
WOW!!! I hope we get to see a good portion of that! Thanks so much sunflowers, you are my new best friend LOL

The part where michael says: "You ****ing talk a lot but you can't act on it, and you have a small penis." friggin cracks me up LOL Just like a man!

I actually seem to think that Michael is Gay.... maybe just not out of the closet. He certainly acts like it and him hitting on women like he does sets my gaydar off lol ;)

buttrfli
07-18-2005, 06:54 AM
here are the pics of the fight :)

http://mortystv.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2622

Tasha405
07-20-2005, 09:33 AM
Cappy wasn't going to go after him or harm him in any way. Yeah right! *snort*

Thats what he said. He said he wouldn't have hit him or anything. Whatever! If the others hadn't stepped in, he would have been all over Michael. Does he think we're crazy? lol

At first I liked Cappy, but now I can't stand him. He has got the big head in there and its time for him to go.

Michael can't seem to keep his hands to himself, even after the women have told him to stop, so yeah, he needs to go too.

buttrfli
07-20-2005, 08:25 PM
Cappy does have a big head, but I can't stand michael! I hope he goes!

MamaFairal
07-22-2005, 01:14 PM
who got evicted???

chasity43
07-22-2005, 02:01 PM
Michael got evicted and Kaysar won HOH

sunflowers
07-22-2005, 03:07 PM
Noms should be tonight stay tuned....... :D

chasity43
07-22-2005, 03:16 PM
Don't they nominate on Sat?

sunflowers
07-22-2005, 03:19 PM
Its James and Maggie!!!!!!!!! Its live right now taped for Sat

buttrfli
07-22-2005, 04:33 PM
wow I would have never guessed james! but hes a smart one.. so kaser is on to him

sunflowers
07-22-2005, 07:24 PM
Off the live feeds.........

According to the live feeds they have made a deal with James....Kaysar, Janelle, Howie and James will all fight for POV and if one of them wins which they better hope they do then they will put up Ivette or Eric and take James off the block. Of course this is all on the down low depending on how down low it actually stays....if it does they may be able to pull it off without anyone expecting it. I just hope James keeps it between (K,J and H) and for the love of gawd don't tell the GF she may leak something out and the less that know the better!

sunflowers
07-23-2005, 02:31 PM
POV winner!!!

The winner is: James

Will he Save himself????.....and then Kaser will have to put someone else up?????(ERIC)maybe??hit him out of no where like a ton of bricks!!!!

Tasha405
07-23-2005, 02:37 PM
WOO HOO!! I Love it! LOL! Thats for all of the info. I wonder if he'll put up Eric or Ivette.

Man I love this show. :D

sunflowers
07-24-2005, 11:20 AM
POV use will be determined later today so stay tuned!!!!!!!! :D

buttrfli
07-24-2005, 04:58 PM
any word sunflowers?

fatesfaery
07-25-2005, 12:29 AM
Things got nasty, nasty, nasty Sat. after the POV competition. Eric realized he'd been had after the competition, so he threw another fit and he outed all the pairs to the house. Ivette and April fell apart and spent most of the afternoon crying, but both denied having a partner in the house.
April and Jen finally admitted they were a pair early Sun. morning....after that Ivette and Beau didn't have much choice. April and Jen don't know each other well and Ivette says BB paired her with Beau.
Eric keeps talking about how proud he is of the game he played....he played with integrity and like a man (the outsiders are nothing but liars and cheats according to Eric's group).Apparently he doesn't realize that anyone with live feed access has seen exactly how he's played the game.

They didn't do the POV Sunday. It was Sarah's birthday and BB allowed the house to have pizza and cake (even though they're on PB&J for the week).....complete with streamers and birthday hats. She got a card from her family and a gift basket from BB.
Eric ate 2 pieces of pizza and walked out without talking to anyone, Maggie, April and Jennifer weren't much better.
April spent most of the day crying, having another breakdown, Eric and his gang stayed in the backyard, 'the outsiders' spent another day in the house, very little talking between the two groups, though April and Jen are in the HOH room with the outsiders right now.

As far as any of the outsiders are saying, Eric is definitely going on the block and they have to votes to get him out of the house (yay!).

The live feed is totally addictive.....just hate that there's a three hour time difference....I know I need to go to bed, but I'm afraid I'll miss something.

sunflowers
07-25-2005, 07:18 AM
Sorry POV is today Monday so it will be up later!!!

Tasha405
07-25-2005, 09:26 AM
I hope they put up Eric and he's outta there. He's really gettin on my nerves. He acts like he's the best player in the house and he's such a good guy but as soon as someone makes him mad or things don't go his way, he's having a fit and blowing up. He acts like a little toddler sometimes. lol

Donnagg123
07-25-2005, 10:31 AM
I go to www.bbchatter.com and go to updates.

BTW:

you got your wish tasha. he used the veto and now eric and maggie are up! :)

buttrfli
07-25-2005, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the updates guys!! I haven't had any time to get caught up on the other sites these past few days :)

Tasha405
07-25-2005, 12:16 PM
I go to www.bbchatter.com and go to updates.

BTW:

you got your wish tasha. he used the veto and now eric and maggie are up! :)
Yay!! :D

Donnagg123
07-25-2005, 04:25 PM
OMG, HOWIE IS SUCH A PIG!, LOL.
"ivette made "bread pudding' and howie said it tasted better then Pu**y"

Hey, do you guys watch house calls on the cbs/bb website? I love marcellas and gretchen!

sunflowers
07-27-2005, 08:09 AM
Somebody is messing w/Kasar...Bigbrother is checking Video to see who it was....
They left is special meat out over night
They crapped(or did something to that effect) in his bathroom and left it
My guess ERIC :confused:

buttrfli
07-27-2005, 11:40 AM
Somebody is messing w/Kasar...Bigbrother is checking Video to see who it was....
They left is special meat out over night
They crapped(or did something to that effect) in his bathroom and left it
My guess ERIC :confused:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thats just crappy.. its just a game! I hope that whoever it was gets kicked off the game. What if Kaysar had eaten the meat and gotten sick? Thats not just mean.. its malicious.

fatesfaery
07-27-2005, 08:34 PM
Eric decided this morning (Wed) that he wants to stay at least for another week.....if for no other reason than to see the looks on the faces of the outsiders. He told Maggie he thought he could swing Rachel's vote, but only if Howie could be convinced to vote the same way....after discussing it, he decided he didn't want to talk to Howie.
Eric and Maggie are awfully concerned about how CBS will 'spin' the show, they're both worried about how they are going to be protrayed.....apparently they've forgotten about the live feed and the fact they've made themselves look bad while we've watched, CBS doesn't have to do a thing. Maggie wants Eric to call her parents if she's protrayed badly....she wants her parents to know the truth (or at least their version of the truth).
The HOH contest is apparently going to be a skeeball/bowling type deal. BB built a ramp type deal with circles and a hole in the middle. The HG have two balls to practice with.
The outsiders/dark side went to the HOH room to talk strategy. The whiners stayed outside and practiced.
Crappy Cappy decided he was going to stay outside all night if he had to to hear the other side's strategy....he's sitting in a chair watching and pouting (I'll be so glad when he goes home tomorrow).
I don't think there have ever been houseguests I disliked as much as Eric and Ivette. He's a foul mouthed whiner who blames everything on others, she is a racist .....I've lost count of how many times she's used the N word.

JKATHERINE
07-29-2005, 03:12 AM
WoooHooo! Buh-bye Eric!

I'm a little nervous about Maggie winning HOH, though....

Kelsey1224
07-29-2005, 05:49 AM

Yea...if Maggie is smart...she will repeat Kaysar's move and get one from the other alliance ousted.

The other six (Kaysar, Janelle, Sara, James, Rachel & Howie) had a good thing going. It would have been unstoppable if one of them had won HOH. But, one of them will be going home next week...probably Kaysar.

fatesfaery
07-29-2005, 03:02 PM
All of the houseguests with the exception of Maggie are on lockdown in the backyard. She is inside deciding who to nominate.

fatesfaery
07-29-2005, 04:18 PM
Maggie nominated James and Kaysar. Judging from what Maggie has said during the last 24 hours, she wants James gone......others in her group, especially Ivette want Kaysar gone. Should be an interesting POV competition tommorrow and an interresting week.

sunflowers
07-30-2005, 06:55 PM
Sarah won POV :D

sunflowers
07-30-2005, 06:55 PM
Looks like Kaysar is going to be in trouble then cause she will probably take James off.

MamaFairal
07-31-2005, 10:08 AM
sarah will prolly take james off cuz they have to win as a pair to get the $$ million dont they?

Tasha405
07-31-2005, 01:10 PM
WoooHooo! Buh-bye Eric!

Me too! Wasn't that just crazy? Eric left and then she got HOH.

If Sarah uses the POV to save James... could Maggie then put Sarah up on the block? If so, I think Maggie will do that. lol

fatesfaery
07-31-2005, 02:34 PM
The POV winner can't be put on the block after using it, so Sarah is safe. The talk has been to put up Janelle and evict Kaysar, but Kaysar is trying to talk Maggie into putting up on of her group to keep herself safe for a few weeks...he made is sound like he was speaking for the entire group, but James says he doesn't care, that if he wins HOH next week, Maggie is gone.

Me too! Wasn't that just crazy? Eric left and then she got HOH.

If Sarah uses the POV to save James... could Maggie then put Sarah up on the block? If so, I think Maggie will do that. lol

Donnagg123
08-01-2005, 11:58 AM
Sara used the veto (like that was a shock :rolleyes: ) and now Janelle and Kaysar are up.

Tasha405
08-03-2005, 08:21 AM
Sara used the veto (like that was a shock :rolleyes: ) and now Janelle and Kaysar are up.
Who do you think they will vote out? I'm thinking Kaysar but its really a toss between the two.

buttrfli
08-03-2005, 02:04 PM
Who do you think they will vote out? I'm thinking Kaysar but its really a toss between the two.

I don't want either of them to go lol

I think that janell blew her cover of the dumb blond weeks ago and they are on to her.

If I HAVE to choose, I'll say c-ya to janell... just because shes prettier than me ;) LOL

sunflowers
08-04-2005, 08:20 AM
The boards are prediciting that the twist is an INVICT of one of the booted house guests. I hope it is not Eric. And if Kaysar goes I hope it could give him the opportunity to come back.

Tulsa_para
08-05-2005, 05:07 PM
Howie just put Sarah and James on the block for eviction!!!!! Major fighting going on w/in the S6

Maybe they can still backdoor in Maggie!?

sunflowers
08-05-2005, 08:35 PM
Just wondering if anyone heard why Ashlea left the sequestered house?

sunflowers
08-06-2005, 04:17 AM
Maybe they can still backdoor in Maggie!?

They would not have the # of votes to evict her though???
Even if she was up on the block!

Donnagg123
08-06-2005, 05:08 AM
Just wondering if anyone heard why Ashlea left the sequestered house?
Here is what I saw on another web page (not for sure if it is true or not):
http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2005/08/
Ashlea Evans left the sequester house that she was in. Why did Ashlea leave sequester? Joker's Update might have the answer. Some Joker's Update message board posters have uncovered that she apparently couldn't wait to utilize her fame in making bar (supposed to be bra) appearances.

here is the link:
http://www.ciaomarketing.com/clients/pangaea/ashlea/

Tasha405
08-06-2005, 06:16 AM
Howie just put Sarah and James on the block for eviction!!!!! Major fighting going on w/in the S6

:eek: I can't believe he put them up. Well I can but you know what I mean. LOL Maybe its payback for James saying that he would put up Howie and his partner if he got HOH?

Tulsa_para
08-06-2005, 11:12 AM
I think it is payback, but they needed their votes! If Maggies crew was smart, they would let Howie Backdoor her, vote her off and lay back and smile b/c S6 did all the dirty work.... there will come the time when all friendships are off. However, I dont think they are thinking that far ahead.

BTW, Sarah is losing it and James is now no longer veiling his lack of respect for his GF.

I am sooooooooo addicted!!!

Donnagg123
08-06-2005, 04:53 PM
BTW, Sarah is losing it and James is now no longer veiling his lack of respect for his GF.

Oh, I agree! I hope for their relationships sake it is just strategy, but I have a feeling that it isn't. Sara is very pretty but she is so possessive and clingy tho, so I am surprised their relationship lasted this long. It said they had only been together only 4 months. By the way everyone talked I though atleast 2-3 years. I bet it doesn't last.

I was really shocked he put up J & S. Even with J getting the POV, mags group still has the advantage over who goes/stays. If he was smart, whoever james takes off, H should put up one of Mags people like Beau or somone he doesn't have a deal with.

sunflowers
08-07-2005, 04:58 AM
James won POV...Howie is up S@#$ creek w/out a paddle!!

buttrfli
08-07-2005, 06:53 AM

CRAP!!!!! Oh man... well at least they can get sarah out (I hope!)

Tasha405
08-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Howie needs to put Maggie up and get her out. :D

freeby4me
08-07-2005, 01:20 PM
How about this scenario: J takes himself off, H puts up Maggie and they all vote her off, H says that was the plan all along!

Tulsa_para
08-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Freeby, I think you are onto something! Lol, we went to lake yesterday, I was stir crazy! No TV,No live feeds.... I rushed everyone home...I need BB6 anonymous :eek:

sunflowers
08-07-2005, 02:00 PM
How about this scenario: J takes himself off, H puts up Maggie and they all vote her off, H says that was the plan all along!

They dont have the votes to do it!
3 to 4

Tulsa_para
08-07-2005, 07:52 PM
Aha! Howie can seduce Beau to get his vote?! ;)

maybe that is why Howie keeps flirting w/ Beau?! Hmmm

sunflowers
08-08-2005, 11:56 AM
Ivette was put up when James used the veto

Donnagg123
08-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Kaysar was voted back in! I am really happy for Kaysar, and I hope he stirs things up in the house :)

However, I think it was unfair that so many people used the cheat so we will never know who truely won (was truely Americas Choice and not just a selected few peoples choice).

buttrfli
08-11-2005, 06:17 PM
if anyone finds out who wins HOH, PLEASE share!! :D

sunflowers
08-12-2005, 02:10 AM
3:45 Howie- HG's you have now been in the "Pressure Cooker" for 10 hours good job keep it up ( HG's remaining- James, Kaysar, Rachel, Jennifer, Ivette, Maggie)

Just an update as of then!!

tngirl
08-12-2005, 04:47 AM
kaysar and jenn are only ones left after 15 hours

MamaFairal
08-12-2005, 05:21 AM
OOh i hope Kaysar wins HOH after coming back in.....wouldnt that rule?

Tasha405
08-12-2005, 05:24 AM
OOh i hope Kaysar wins HOH after coming back in.....wouldnt that rule?
Oh I hope so too. That would be great! :D

Go Kaysar Go Kaysar Go!!

Tasha405
08-12-2005, 05:39 AM
However, I think it was unfair that so many people used the cheat so we will never know who truely won (was truely Americas Choice and not just a selected few peoples choice).
I think I read somewhere on here that those votes wouldn't be counted. I guess they can tell by so many votes coming in so quickly.

tngirl
08-12-2005, 05:42 AM
Jenn just won HOH

Tasha405
08-12-2005, 05:49 AM
Jenn just won HOH
NOOOOO!! LOL I wanted Kaysar to win. Oh well, hopefully she can stir the pot a little too. ;) hehe

Thanks for posting for us! :D

Steena
08-12-2005, 06:50 AM
Wow! Never would have guessed that Jen had that much stamina. How many hours...15? That is a looong time to be standing there holding a button. If anyone knows, what other surprises were in the boxes in the pressure cooker?
Also, who dropped out first?

Now, I am really going to be disappointed if she puts up Kaysar after he just came back. It just wouldn't be right.

Donnagg123
08-12-2005, 07:51 AM
Also, who dropped out first?
The order was:
Beau (He got a Martini Bar)
Janelle (Plasma TV & Netflix subscription) (She said she was the luckiest B**** Alive! lol)
April (She got $3,000)
Ivette (She got an Airhorn)
James (He got Pizza)
Maggie (She got Rotten Eggs, LOL)
Rachel (Not for sure what she got)
Kaysar
Jenn = Winner

Now, I am really going to be disappointed if she puts up Kaysar after he just came back. It just wouldn't be right.

The reason she won HOH was because she made a deal with Kaysar. She promised Kaysar that she would put up two of her own (Ivette, Maggie, Beau, April) and whomever wins POV would put up James and have him out. However, Kay was talking like if he won POV wouldn't it be funny to leave things they way they are.

Steena
08-12-2005, 12:18 PM
Hope Jen keeps her word on this. I think that she already had Ivette in mind for nomination, but I think that she will be hesitant to put another of her group up. Isn't it true that some weeks there will NOT be a veto competition?

buttrfli
08-12-2005, 02:47 PM
James (He got Pizza)
Maggie (She got Rotten Eggs, LOL)

Thats friggin HILARIOUS!!! Can you imagine thinking you were gonna get a big prize and then you got those? LOL

I am secretly glad James didn't get a big prize.. hes the one I dislike the most. :D

Donnagg123
08-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Rachel & Janelle nominated for eviction. Jenn still swears to Kaysar that it is still going to be an attempt to backdoor James and he will go up, but how things go in this house it may be one of those two going.

freeby4me
08-12-2005, 07:44 PM
Looks like Jen just put a big target on her back - going back on her word to Kaysar!

Donnagg123
08-13-2005, 04:51 AM
I am secretly glad James didn't get a big prize.. hes the one I dislike the most. :D

I don't really care for James either, but I think he is playing the strongest game out of any of them. He got off the block 3 weeks in a row by getting POV. That has never been done in BB history! However some it (especially the last game) is because they are a bunch of goobs who should have either put 9 out of 10 chips into James' pinata or none at all, but instead they handed it to him on a silver platter. :rolleyes:

Looks like Jen just put a big target on her back - going back on her word to Kaysar!

Yep I think it did. So if she was smart, she should have James play with her for the POV ('cause he is a strong POV player). If she or James wins they leave the Noms like they are and get rid of Janelle (or Rachel either one). Because "the Friendship" :rolleyes: are in power right now with their numbers and can get rid of whomever they want to. Even if James goes up they could still get rid of Janelle or Rachel. That is IF she was smart, but as always nothing ever goes the smart way in this game.

Steena
08-13-2005, 09:34 AM
So Jen "promised" that she would put up two of her own? I really hope it comes back to bite her since if she and Kaysar hadn't have made a deal, he may have stuck it out longer to win HOH.

Steena
08-13-2005, 09:38 AM
Yep I think it did. So if she was smart, she should have James play with her for the POV ('cause he is a strong POV player). If she or James wins they leave the Noms like they are and get rid of Janelle (or Rachel either one).

Why would James even try to win POV if he didn't think that he could get one of his own off the block? I guess that he would try to win so he wouldn't be nominated.

Donnagg123
08-13-2005, 10:51 AM
I think Rachel won POV!

Donnagg123
08-13-2005, 10:58 AM
For all the Kaysar-lovers, brace yourself. There is talk of Jenn Putting up Kaysar in Rachel place and giving him the boot! :eek: It would work because there are more numbers on the "friendship" side.!

Steena
08-13-2005, 02:14 PM
That would be so cruel since he could have outlasted her in that competition, and she knows it. If anything, put James up, as there's no way he can make it to the end anyway.

Donnagg123
08-13-2005, 04:15 PM
I think it is lame that some people (not here, but on other boards) are saying "He gave it to her...she wouldn't have won without it!" Well we do not know if she would or wouldn't have, but she lasted this long (15 hours!) so who's to say she wouldn't have lasted longer.

Or how 'bout "If they get rid of Kaysar I'm not gonna watch no more!" Well that is crazy too. It is just a game. I was upset when I heard about the cheat people were using to get Kaysar back in, but I did not stop watching. Life goes on. It is just a game.

Or how 'bout "Maybe if we e-mail CBS and say that we were going to stop watching if Kaysar gets evicted they will let him stay!" Hello! If they do that I would stop watching, not because of the fact that it is Kaysar, (I would say this for ANY PLAYER!) but because that would ruin the whole concept of the game. If BB was allowed to interfere then it wouldn't be the same game. I doubt they would do it though because of that. I have my favorites just like everyone else, but I won't stop watching of they leave. It is just a game. It isn't always the person you want to win. I hated Jun and Allison but I didn't stop watching. Sorry for going on, but it is getting on my nerves!

MamaFairal
08-13-2005, 04:16 PM
i thought the same thing that this was gonna end up backdooring Kaysar in the end because he's the strong player....i would be so out to get Jann after this week!

* Rachel didnt win anything from a box....Maggie took her hand off because she WANTED to be the one to open the last box...glad she got rotten eggs...sevres her right!

Steena
08-14-2005, 09:18 AM
I wasn't implying that Kaysar gave the competition to Jen, but he would have gone longer if she didn't strike some sort of deal. Didn't she swear her life on the deal they made? Not sure if the deal was putting up two of her own, but she definitely cut a deal to end the competition.

Donnagg123
08-14-2005, 03:49 PM
I wasn't implying that Kaysar gave the competition to Jen, but he would have gone longer if she didn't strike some sort of deal. Didn't she swear her life on the deal they made? Not sure if the deal was putting up two of her own, but she definitely cut a deal to end the competition.
Oh I wasn't talking about you. Sorry if I implied that. :) In fact, I didn't read what you posted till I read this. I was talking about this other board I go to. They go on and on and on and on, about those things I was talking about. Sorry if you thought I was talking 'bout you. The reason I posted what I did was because people acted like Kaysar was God or something. I mean, he is good, but he ain't that good.

To answer the other, yep she did. She promised that she would put up two of her own. He should NEVER EVER EVER have trusted her. Especially since he was in before and saw what people were like. That is what this game is about: lying and cheating to try to get to the end. They all do it. I mark what he did up there with the mistake Marcellas made in season 3 by not using the veto. I was hoping he would last longer to stir things up. But oh well, we will get enough of that from James ;)

sunflowers
08-15-2005, 05:21 AM
OMG they are going after Kaysar! they are backdooring him and not James
F!@#@#$# pisses me off!!!!!!!!!

ravie3
08-15-2005, 06:30 AM
I got this info from another spoiler board
1. As reported before, Howie shared the information he gleaned in his discussion with Jennifer -- the info that she may not be putting James up for eviction when Rachel uses the POV to save herself.

2. Meanwhile, Jennifer is talking with James and telling him that he has to agree not to nominate her and April first. She claims she doesn't know what Maggie thinks. She says she's at the mercy of her group and they might want him gone. He agrees to not put up April or Jennifer if he gets HOH. April tells him if it's just the three left (her, Jennifer and James), she should go before Jennifer. James told them that Kaysar's Bunch is not based on keeping their word ever. Jennifer told him she doesn't completely trust him. James tries to blame the Eric Eviction on Rachel. April said Rachel is evil. James thinks Rachel and Howie are the biggest danger and should be split up -- "Those two would kill someone for a million dollars." He said Kaysar is all ego.

3. Kaysar decided to talk to Maggie before he went to Jennifer about Howie's news (not that he would tell her it's Howie's news). He asked her point blank if Jennifer was still going to nominate James. She said as far as she knew, yes... but it's Jennifer's noms. She hasn't told them what she's going to do and she's not an open book. Kaysar mentions that he thinks Jennifer's seeking attention. Kaysar is worried about James making promises. Maggie says she doesn't care about his promises. When asked, Maggie says she does want James out but says she can't answer for other people. Maggie assures him that SHE wants James out -- she gave her word and she doesn't go back on her world. [Editor's note: Of course, if he's not nominated, she will not have broken that word.] She said, "All of us will know tomorrow." Rachel and Janelle join Kaysar and Maggie. All is friendly and basically a rehash of the K/M conversation. And then Howie arrives...

4. Meanwhile... just to add more confusion, James is still in the HOH with Jennifer and it goes like this: James -- "As much as the game is over for me, I enjoy that they're going to be <bleeping> themselves until I walk out of the door. He says he wants to say his goodbyes personally to each person and then walk out.

5. The next big event is that Kaysar goes for a talk with Jennifer in the Gold Room. She tells him that James wants goodbye time with everyone on Thursday. Kaysar tells her that he wants some assurance that James will be on the block. She replied, "Yes, unless you piss me off before tomorrow morning." She told him James hasn't been talking to her much. [Editor's Note: Liar, liar, pants on fire... AGAIN!] She goes on to say she doesn't trust James and expands it to her group doesn't trust him. Both laughed about how neither group let James really be a part as no one can trust him. She told Kaysar that she thinks both groups are over analyzing the situation. She assured him she intends to nominate James.

6. Maggie asked Jennifer is she's seriously contemplating switching it up. Jennifer told her she's 50/50 on things now.

buttrfli
08-15-2005, 07:45 AM
OMG they are going after Kaysar! they are backdooring him and not James
F!@#@#$# pisses me off!!!!!!!!!

I HATE that! :(

Donnagg123
08-15-2005, 11:25 AM
It is official!

They DID backdoor Kaysar. Now either he or Janelle are going. He should NEVER EVER NEVER have trusted Jennifer. They have the numbers now to get rid of who they want. I am kinda sad though to see one of them go, but now it is going to get good 'cause it is going to be awn! :D

buttrfli
08-15-2005, 02:55 PM
The chatter says that BB played "Stupid Girl" right before the veto ceremony when jen nominated kaser... pretty fitting ..

I will hate to see Kaser go (IF he does, you never know) but now its getting good!

Steena
08-15-2005, 04:04 PM
I hate myself for reading these spoilers! I am so bummed about the fact that Kaysar will most likely leave. Too bad he wasn't given an untouchable week since he just got back in the house. Why would they bump out Janelle when everyone knows that Kaysar is a smart player? Afterall, it's the smart, assertive players that threaten everyone and are quick to leave. There are so many players that are flying a low radar and shouldn't even be there. Beau, April, even Rachel come to mind. Wath one of those three win! :mad:

buttrfli
08-15-2005, 04:12 PM
What would be great is if BB would give the POV holder the power to nominate who goes in their place instead of the HOH... that would make for better twists! :D

Donnagg123
08-15-2005, 06:05 PM
I guess howie FREAKED out on April becuase of all this mess!
If you look around on the net you can find a link to see it on video. It is 11 minutes, and it is good!

Also, for all you K-lovers, here is a good quote from him about the whole thing:
Kaysar: I take it as a compliment, America liked the way I play enough to vote me back.. they're so afraid of the way I play they're voting me out again

crazyveigh
08-15-2005, 07:28 PM
here is the torrent of howie freaking out on april.. about 13 minutes.. someone posted it on livejournal.. beware; Howie says the f word about 2 hundred times..

http://www.mininova.org/tor/91335

If I'm not allowed to post the link here, let me know and I will edit this.. I didn't see any rules against it..

sunflowers
08-16-2005, 01:24 AM
here is the torrent of howie freaking out on april.. about 13 minutes.. someone posted it on livejournal.. beware; Howie says the f word about 2 hundred times..

http://www.mininova.org/tor/91335

If I'm not allowed to post the link here, let me know and I will edit this.. I didn't see any rules against it..

Once we click on the link where do we go from there?
I didnt see where to click again?

Donnagg123
08-16-2005, 04:00 AM
If you go here:
http://www.aldav.com/bb3.html

then in the middle you will see 2nd source for Full 11 minute video of Howie and April
then once you open it page down
click "Free"
scroll down you will see something about a ticket and there should be a time like 22 seconds. Anyway wait the seconds or about 30 seconds then you should see the link. I cannot post the link directly 'cause there is a naughty word in the title and it stars it out when I try to post it.

(there are other sources, but this is the best one IMO)

Steena
08-16-2005, 05:33 AM
I just watched the confrontation, and he REALLY goes off on her (uses "f" word more than 100 times). All she could say was "I don't care, I'm not here for the money" when he says that he is going to win hoh and she is going up. I hope to God that one of them (outcasts) does win hoh, other wise, it's no game anymore. There needs to be a shakeup here. As much as I don't like April, why didn't Howie go off on Jennifer? Does he think that April is the mastermind?

BTW, how did they get the titles of "Outcasts and Disciples"?

Donnagg123
08-16-2005, 06:24 AM
I just watched the confrontation, and he REALLY goes off on her (uses "f" word more than 100 times). All she could say was "I don't care, I'm not here for the money" when he says that he is going to win hoh and she is going up. I hope to God that one of them (outcasts) does win hoh, other wise, it's no game anymore. There needs to be a shakeup here. As much as I don't like April, why didn't Howie go off on Jennifer? Does he think that April is the mastermind?

LOL you are right about howie and the f-bomb, lol. I swear too if I heard April say I don't care one more time I was gonna reach through the monitor and strangle her myself!

As far as the outcasts/Disciples, I never heard of it, but I guess it is because the outcasts are the ones that do not follow the sheep and the disciples are the disciples of Cappy adn their devotion to him.

Even if one of the outcasts do not win you can revel in the idea that eventually the disciples will have to start turning on themselves and then you can sit back and laugh.

Kelsey1224
08-16-2005, 06:46 AM

The guy who writes the website I go to for updates uses these names. They are not the names used in the house.

halvarado
08-16-2005, 07:37 AM
i have been watching bb since the second season, i LOVE this show. here is my opinion on this year LOL

i can't stand it that so many fans hated eric and all the ppl on his side. this year, the house divided rather quickly and one side somehow came out all clean and shiny and the other side came out all tarnished LOL-in america's eyes.

it makes me mad that ppl think the sovereign six are faultless. every player in the house this year has lied and done what is best for them to get to the end. howie included. i really really really liked him until i watched that video. april did not deserve that at all.

i like kaysar, i really do. i can't believe jen lied to him. but, then, it is a game for a lot of money.

the only person i don't like in that house right now is james. howie has added himself to that list with his wrongly placed outburst. i have been reading some sites with spoilers and i am shocked by how many ppl think he did the right thing. :eek: like his side hasn't lied and gone back on deals.

ok, that is all LOL i just wanted to get this off my chest. :D

Donnagg123
08-16-2005, 12:48 PM
Howie has just gone outer limits! He keeps pounding and pounding at April. Yeah, it isn't in the rules that they can kick out someone who is annoying but he needs to lay off. If nothing else Jenn deserves it more than April does. Which really no one does 'cause it is just a game! Rachel needs to tell him to shut up before he gets a target on him and booted off next and ruin their pair.

Tasha405
08-16-2005, 02:09 PM
I can't watch the video of Howie because my speakers sren't hooked up right now. I guess I could watch it bu what fun is that when I can't hear it? :rolleyes: :( lol

I don't want Kaysar or Janelle to go. LOL I'm so mad over them putting Kaysar up like that. He should never had made a deal with Jenn. Everyone in that house should no that deals and someones word doesn't do ya any good. But oh well, she's looking out for herself and thats how you play the game.

I'm so sick of all of them saying that this one lied and that one lied and then they turn around and tell lies too. Its all part of the game. They get made at everyone else for playing the game the same way they are. lol

If I was in the house, I'd probably tell more lies in one day that most people would in a lifetime. :o LOL!

I love this show and I do get all into it when I watch it. I yell at the tv and say stuff to the players like... Oh come on now! Don't do it! and things like that. I'm kinda like a man watching football or something. DH just laughs at me. Of course he wants the people I don't really like to win though. :rolleyes:

Donnagg123
08-16-2005, 03:09 PM
I'm so sick of all of them saying that this one lied and that one lied and then they turn around and tell lies too. Its all part of the game. They get made at everyone else for playing the game the same way they are. lol

(APPLAUDS TASHA LOUDLY) I soooo agree! I get sick of them having this peeing match "No I'm the one playing the most honest game" (not literally, but you get the point). I also get tired of the ones saying "I'm not here for the money" :rolleyes: What freakin' BS!! If you aren't there for the money then what the heck are you there for? The fame? Even if you get it, it is still money so basically you are there for the money!!!

Tasha405
08-16-2005, 03:32 PM
I also get tired of the ones saying "I'm not here for the money" :rolleyes: What freakin' BS!! If you aren't there for the money then what the heck are you there for? The fame? Even if you get it, it is still money so basically you are there for the money!!!
Oh I get tired of that too. Like you said, they are all there for the money. Do they think we're crazy? lol

buttrfli
08-16-2005, 04:53 PM
Oh man.. even tho I knew Kayser was going up, the veto meeting was INTENSE! LOL Did you see james' face?? Oh man, that was classic!

Kayser happens to be my fav, BUT he is the most intense player and if the HG's are smart, they will evict him. I hate to see him go tho :(

Donnagg123
08-17-2005, 03:55 AM
Did you see james' face?? Oh man, that was classic!
LOL, yes I did! You could have fit all of Texas in his mouth the way it was dragging the floor!

YNKYH8R
08-17-2005, 04:03 AM
LOL, yes I did! You could have fit all of Texas in his mouth the way it was dragging the floor!
Too funny. And yes I am in agreement that I'm tired of people saying you're not supposed to lie and blah blah blah. Last Night Jeennifer says "we'll everyone else is doing it so why not me?" Just wait till James and Kayser are gone. Wait till it's down to Beau, Howie, Rachel, Ivette, April, and Jennifer. Then it will be really interesting. :)

Steena
08-17-2005, 05:25 AM
The veto meeting was the one thing that I couldn't miss since I was dying to see the reactions. James, in particular didn't disappoint! Did you also notice that he just sat stunned in the chair when everyone else got up? Does anyone else think that he is definitely on board with the other group now that he was spared? Cool-headed Kaysar didn't looked completely shocked, but certainly disappointed. He had a feeling that something might be up since he approached Jen and Maggie and asked if the plan was still in place.
The one revelation lastnight I didn't know was that Ivette was the culprit who brought up the whole idea of putting Kaysar up instead. Maybe someone else would have thought of it, but she is the one that really pushed that scenario. She is sneakier than most give her credit for.

Steena
08-17-2005, 05:30 AM
Just wait till James and Kayser are gone. Wait till it's down to Beau, Howie, Rachel, Ivette, April, and Jennifer. Then it will be really interesting. :)

James and Kaysar are the best players. When they leave, I don't think it will be all that interesting. We'll see a bunch a school kids running around yelling at each other "He said, she said" Even more fits coming out of Howie? That's entertaining.

Donnagg123
08-17-2005, 07:20 AM
nevermind....I was wrong :)

jdfan
08-17-2005, 07:58 AM
For those of you wondering why maggie, jenn, april and group are on our crap list. Some of us happen to have live feed and when these guys bad mouth their fellow contestants, that is one thing in itself. BUT...when they, especially April and Maggie, tell America to eff..themselves several times and laugh about it, that is another. There are several meetings with this group where they said more than they should have in front of live cameras. America is watching...I have personally heard April and Maggie to tell America to eff us for bringing Kaysar back in. April has a nasty mouth and antagonizes the other team with her slanderous remarks for the past week or so. Unfortunately, Howie being a bad mouthed person called her on her lies and deceits. Maybe he didn't do the right thing, but on live feeds you can watch it all materialize and how it is still ongoing. Let's not reveal the part that the only person in a violation of house rules is April. She took Howie's picture off the wall and threw it down the stairs. She could have been booted for that one. How about Eric? BB had to review camera feeds. Two things happened to Kaysar before Eric was booted. His Kosher meat was taken out of the fridge and spoiled over night. Someone smeared poop all over his HOH bathroom. So talk about things that led up to Howie's outbursts is something mainstream America may never see. I just hope Howie doesn't deface anything or anyone. They all vent their frustrations and unfortunately there is a camera rolling, but the maliciousness of the cult is degrading.

caides_mom
08-17-2005, 08:19 AM
For those of you wondering why maggie, jenn, april and group are on our crap list. Some of us happen to have live feed and when these guys bad mouth their fellow contestants, that is one thing in itself. BUT...when they, especially April and Maggie, tell America to eff..themselves several times and laugh about it, that is another. There are several meetings with this group where they said more than they should have in front of live cameras. America is watching...I have personally heard April and Maggie to tell America to eff us for bringing Kaysar back in. April has a nasty mouth and antagonizes the other team with her slanderous remarks for the past week or so. Unfortunately, Howie being a bad mouthed person called her on her lies and deceits. Maybe he didn't do the right thing, but on live feeds you can watch it all materialize and how it is still ongoing. Let's not reveal the part that the only person in a violation of house rules is April. She took Howie's picture off the wall and threw it down the stairs. She could have been booted for that one. How about Eric? BB had to review camera feeds. Two things happened to Kaysar before Eric was booted. His Kosher meat was taken out of the fridge and spoiled over night. Someone smeared poop all over his HOH bathroom. So talk about things that led up to Howie's outbursts is something mainstream America may never see. I just hope Howie doesn't deface anything or anyone. They all vent their frustrations and unfortunately there is a camera rolling, but the maliciousness of the cult is degrading.
oh my gosh that is so crazy! why would they do that to kaysar! ahhhhhhhhhh~ that is just nasty they should be kicked out over the poop thing.
i was sick to my stomach last night watchen what went down. it kills me how they "tried" to brand the team the good guys~whatever~
i would love to get the live feed~!!!!

Steena
08-17-2005, 08:41 AM
Can anyone post a link to Howie/April 2nd confrontation in the kitchen (Ithink). I wasn't able to successfully download it.

I hope there is another twist soon. I just hate to see one lame group dominate the other only because they have the "numbers".

Donnagg123
08-17-2005, 05:25 PM
Can anyone post a link to Howie/April 2nd confrontation in the kitchen (Ithink). I wasn't able to successfully download it.

I hope there is another twist soon. I just hate to see one lame group dominate the other only because they have the "numbers".

I haven't found that one yet but here is the confrontation of Beau and Janelle and it is good! :)
http://temptsinfo.com/BigBrother/815%202150%20Beau%20Ivette%20fight.rm

buttrfli
08-17-2005, 06:14 PM
This is interesting to say the least.. Jenn is NOT a cheer dancer... I can't post the whole conversation (too long) but you can read it here:

http://www.troqua.com/?p=112

Donnagg123
08-17-2005, 06:34 PM
This is interesting to say the least.. Jenn is NOT a cheer dancer... I can't post the whole conversation (too long) but you can read it here:

http://www.troqua.com/?p=112

I read that earlier somewhere else. I guess she used to be a cheerleader (dancer), but because their contract states specifically they cannot do reality TV while being a cheerleader (dancer), she resigned before going on the show.

TxGreek
08-17-2005, 07:01 PM
A banner was flown over the house today. It said, "JBlo and Yapril, America wants your DOR!"

BB immediately called an indoor lockdown, but Beau, Maggie and James (?) were outside. No one knows for sure if they read it since BB won't let them talk about it, but Howie has made some comments that make it sound as if someone read it and passed it on.

April asked Maggie if she read it and Maggie said she didn't want to talk about it. April just asked Ivette if Ivette thinks Maggie read it and BB put fish on the feeds.

Anyone have confirmation that the banner was read?

I really hope Maggie did see it. Maybe she'll rethink her alliance because she has to be smart enough to know that "America" sees things that she doesn't.

buttrfli
08-17-2005, 07:11 PM
A banner was flown over the house today. It said, "JBlo and Yapril, America wants your DOR!"

BB immediately called an indoor lockdown, but Beau, Maggie and James (?) were outside. No one knows for sure if they read it since BB won't let them talk about it, but Howie has made some comments that make it sound as if someone read it and passed it on.

April asked Maggie if she read it and Maggie said she didn't want to talk about it. April just asked Ivette if Ivette thinks Maggie read it and BB put fish on the feeds.

Anyone have confirmation that the banner was read?

I really hope Maggie did see it. Maybe she'll rethink her alliance because she has to be smart enough to know that "America" sees things that she doesn't.

I can't confirm what it said, but thanks for the info! I was wondering what it said... (if that was it lol)

buttrfli
08-17-2005, 07:26 PM
heres the screen cap.. I am sure there are thousands of people trying to decipher it as we speak LOL

http://www.bbscreencaps.com/zzdownload.php/6,10880/2005-08-17-Banner.jpg

TxGreek
08-17-2005, 08:05 PM
A woman on one of the boards I go to posted that she paid for the banner (and she confirmed what it said).
I doubted it at first, but she posted all of her "heads ups" on Tuesday; a full day before the banner flew over. She even knew the exact time it'd be flown. (Her U/N is "Suzie." If you search for "banner" on the BB forums on jokersupdates.com, you can see her posts dated Tuesday.)

Aside from what the woman who bought the banner said, Maggie was very wide-eyed after seeing it. If she didn't read it, she was shocked/surprised by something. Her facial expression makes me think she must have read it. Plus, she won't tell April that, "No." she didn't see it. Instead she says she doesn't want to talk about it (which makes sense if she doesn't want to ruin the morale of her group).

I wish they could talk about it. lol I want to hear what they think! :p

TxGreek
08-17-2005, 08:21 PM
I just read on a different live feed update board that Maggie told Beau the banner mentioned DOR. She didn't/wouldn't (?) say whose name(s) were on it.

If Maggie read DOR (assuming she reads in the same order as us. lol) then maybe she saw the names, too. If she was astounded that America didn't vote her Cappy back in, she must really be confused as to why America dislikes her group.

(I'm only using America since that was America's choice and America was on the banner, NOT because I'm assuming all of America dislikes the friendsheep ~ Maggie, et al.)

sunflowers
08-18-2005, 05:28 AM
What is DOR?

buttrfli
08-18-2005, 05:44 AM
What is DOR?

DOR = Discharge on Request.. voluntary exit without pay

Donnagg123
08-18-2005, 05:45 AM
What is DOR?
It is from the military. It means Drop on Request (or ask to quit). The reason the person sent it was because Howie was yelling it to April. :rolleyes: "I want your DOR!". Meaning he wanted her to ask to quit so they would kick her off. It is from An Officer and a Gentleman too. Foley keeps yelling it at Zack Mayo when he is making him do the situps and Zack yells "I have no where else to go!" HTH :)

sunflowers
08-18-2005, 09:23 AM
Big News!!!!!!!!

THE DRAMA HEATS UP ON THIS WEEK’S “BIG BROTHER 6” AS TWO HOUSEGUESTS FALL VICTIM TO THE FIRST DOUBLE EVICTION OF THE SEASON

The first double eviction on this season’s edition of BIG BROTHER will take place this week with the elimination of two contestants from the house. One houseguest will be sent home on the live show Thursday, August 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT). Following the live eviction and Head of Household competition, the new HOH will immediately go to the diary room where Julie will inform him/her that they have to nominate two people immediately for eviction. The new HOH will then go back into the living room and nominate two people LIVE on air. The second eviction will be broadcast on Saturday, August 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) and that person will be become the first member of the BIG BROTHER 6 jury

Steena
08-18-2005, 10:40 AM
Oh my, Sunflowers, how did you learn of this? That's some drama! So, this live nomination is happening tonight, with the eviction in two days? If Maggie's sheep win this thing tonight, it's pretty much all over! :( I did read on one of discussion boards that some of the extreme followers of the show think that Howie is being coached for the hoh competition (during his diary sessions) since he seems to know that there was a double eviciton happening this week. I really do not think that the producers of the show would do this, but I think they're capable of coming up with a challenge that they predict the others would do better at. Who knows.

I am pretty sure that Kaysar is leaving tonight. He will not be part of the jury? I guess I assumed that he is part of the jury. Too bad.

Donnagg123
08-18-2005, 11:58 AM
I think from this point on it is gonna get good! I could care less who gets HOH I just wanna see the fireworks after, lol. I am such a drama junkie!

Donnagg123
08-18-2005, 03:03 PM
It's on!!! Get ready for the fireworks!! :D :D Julie just confirmed it is a double eviction!

Donnagg123
08-18-2005, 03:37 PM
By a total vote Kaysar is gone! (But you probably knew that already! ;))

Janelle is HOH

sunflowers
08-18-2005, 03:43 PM
What's up Kaysar!!! We love you!!!!!!!!!!

Donnagg123
08-18-2005, 03:57 PM
I didn't want Janelle to win 'cause she is an butthole, but hey I wanted fireworks and I got 'em! Can't wait to see what happens!!

Edited:
Jenny and Maggie are nominated. Not for sure if there is a POV, but the Friendship still has the numbers to decide who to go. My feeling is Jenny is going to be the sacraficial lamb because of the heat. That just lessens the others on who can be HOH now that Janelle got it. I have a feeling if the friendship gets it that howie and janelle will be up and rachel if one gets vetoed. If The others win it then I have a feeling either Maggie or Jenny (depends on who is there) is going to be up probably along with April. Which I cannot say I would be sad to see April go. She didn't deserve the things that Howie said about her family 'cause this is a game and that is going too personal but she does deserve to go for being a whiney snitch, lol. JMO

Steena
08-18-2005, 04:10 PM
April doesn't deserve it......that's kinda of funny! She talks a lot of trash, ya know. Soooo glad that Janelle won it. She really is sharp, even when she tries to play just the opposite. Okay, game on. I kind of hope that there is no veto this week; not sure on that one. I just like to see an even game here.

sunflowers
08-18-2005, 04:15 PM
Did anybody see that Janelle's sign read 300 at first??

Donnagg123
08-18-2005, 04:22 PM
April doesn't deserve it......that's kinda of funny! She talks a lot of trash, ya know.
Yes I know she does, and if he wants to trash her all day that is fine, but don't make it personal by attacking family. This is a game. I would say the same thing if it was Janelle or Howie or Rachel. I said she don't deserve to have her family trashed, not that she doesn't deserve to be booted.

Donnagg123
08-18-2005, 04:24 PM
Did anybody see that Janelle's sign read 300 at first?? Not 275???
Yes I did. I think the friendship side is already talking about it. I think the 275 counts though, because not everyone had their numbers up yet, but we will wait and see.

Airbuswife
08-18-2005, 04:29 PM
Yes I did. I think the friendship side is already talking about it. I think the 275 counts though, because not everyone had their numbers up yet, but we will wait and see.

YES! I noticed that IMMEDIATELY when she put her number up, then Julie told her to flip it, and it had a DIFFERENT number on it! To me that's just not FAIR! imo i think it should be taken from her or redone! yep, she would have lost if she kept the 300 up...

sunflowers
08-18-2005, 04:33 PM
I hope it stands! I am for that group! I want April or Jen or maggie, GONE!!!!!!!

I did hear Julie say there would be a POV ceremony so we should know by tomorrow!!

Airbuswife
08-18-2005, 04:55 PM
The reason i dont think its fair is because in any other challenge, they accept their first answer only. they cant change their mind after they've already answered the question...

Tasha405
08-18-2005, 06:59 PM
Did anybody see that Janelle's sign read 300 at first??
I seen that too. I don't know if maybe she had put 300 and then turned it over to write the 275 and when Julie asked for the answer she held it up so her answer was turned toward herself first or what happened. I was like Huh? :confused: Oh well, I'm glad she got it. LOL

Donnagg123
08-24-2005, 08:40 AM
Man has there been a lot of stuff going on since this happened or what?? LOL
Kaysar has been evicted, Jennifer has been evicted, Beau won HOH, James won POV for the 50 billionth time.

So here we are up to now.

There are rumors that James cheated in the POV, that he skipped some steps but BB is letting him keep the POV. There are also rumors of another secret room.

Finally, there is the convo that Maggie & Ivette had last night. Apparently Maggie finally realized that for James to win he would need to take either Howie Rachel or Janelle because they would get no votes from the friendship (who hate them). So she asked Ivette about it who ran to James to try and quiz him, but Howie was there and she couldn't. Then Maggie and Ivette got into it big time over James but it was eventually settled by Ivette saying that if James gets HOH next week he is still putting up which ever one is left (Howie or Rachel) and Janelle.

Yea right!! If anyone believes anything James has to say at this point then it is on them. I think someone else stated this and it is true. He is playing a Dr. Will. He is lying, playing both sides, and winning but not enough for people to take notice (or if they do they don't care). He will probably win.

I hate also people saying that this or that person "deserves to win". IMO, if you make it to the final two you deserve to win. Doesn't matter if you had to lie cheat or steal. I am tired of hearing about "integrity". Everyone in and out of that house (Including Kaysar) has been throwing around that word. It isn't about integrity it is about the money. the only ones who say that they went for the experience or to show people things are the LOSERS!! The ones who get thrown out! It is all about the money or why would people do it??

Donnagg123
08-24-2005, 09:09 AM
ALSO, I cannot post a new topic, but for those who like the show the Biggest Loser, it is starting up again in September and this time it is going to be men VS women!

Donnagg123
08-24-2005, 05:59 PM
Looks like they are finding more quarters!
They already got some more prizes from the gumball machine, like a grill and light up bracelets and mood rings and a floating volleyball game. James got a hackeysack. Rachel found more quarters and has won a microphone (which is stupid because everytime they sing it leads to fish being shown) but it may lead to something more!
Will keep you all updated!

Edited: for those who have not seen it, here is a link to where Hurricane Howie was on the TV show Blind Date (it is good and it shows how much of a pig HH is!, lol):
http://rapidshare.de/files/4306442/HowieOnBlindDate.wmv.html

YNKYH8R
08-25-2005, 05:43 AM
If James gets HOH you can guarantee that Maggie goes up or gets back doored.

*If Beau had been smart he would have found someway to put James up. He's not being very startegic. And What was that comment he made to Rachel? Jamie and I didn't get it.

Donnagg123
08-25-2005, 07:23 AM
If James gets HOH you can guarantee that Maggie goes up or gets back doored.

*If Beau had been smart he would have found someway to put James up. He's not being very startegic. And What was that comment he made to Rachel? Jamie and I didn't get it.

I agree about James and Maggie :)

Do you mean the comment about the black white grey thing? I can't remember his exact words, but I got this from another site:
He calls everyone to the table.
Beau says what he’s done is 75% strategic and 25% personal. They know what’s happened the past few weeks. Beau has nominated Howie and Rachel. He says Howie showed a scary side, and he’s a fierce competitor. He says Rachel in the Cappy days played both sides and was shady–now she’s pitch black and stark white.

I think in essence (what I got from it) was at some point (back in the Cappy days) she was playing both sides (being grey neutral) he knew where she was at in the game. Then she turned and became totally on one side (either black or white however you want to look at it) instead of atleast partway on one side (I am assuming not the friendship side) and he cannot trust where she is going to be next. Because even though their numbers are dwindling he thinks at some point she will put him up if she gets HOH because of her alliance with the Jedis. The 75% 25% thing was his nomination of her was 25% in revenge for Cappy and Jennifer, but the biggest percentage 75% was because he just cannot trust her knowing she is on the other side now.

Hope this helps!

Surfergal
08-25-2005, 04:09 PM
ALSO, I cannot post a new topic, but for those who like the show the Biggest Loser, it is starting up again in September and this time it is going to be men VS women!

That is very unfair. Everyone knows that men can lose weight much faster than women due to natural muscle mass.

Donnagg123
08-26-2005, 04:57 AM
That is very unfair. Everyone knows that men can lose weight much faster than women due to natural muscle mass.

I was thinking that myself. It seemed like the men last year lost a lot more weight than the women. I wonder if they will somehow compensate for that?

Donnagg123
08-26-2005, 05:10 AM
About Big brother, I was watching the feeds last night, and I think the Jedi finally realized they are screwed. The turning point in the game was when Howie decided to put up James and Sara. April now is HOH. April promised them that she would put them (How&Jan) up as a pawn to backdoor James, and they shouldn't ask him to play for POV, BUT....the next breath she is scheming with Maggie to get rid of Janelle, The only problem is if James DOESN'T play for them then they definately have no chance, because James needs a Jedi to win in the end, so he MIGHT save them. I think Janelle's gone. Also, this HOH is going straight to A's head! All night it was blah blah I can't believe I won....blah blah I only wanted to win to get pictures of my hubby....blah blah blah!!

sunflowers
08-27-2005, 04:33 AM
As guessed....He put up.....How&Jan
with the intentions of backdooring James

But that hasnt happened yet(we will see if it happens this time)

stacyo99
08-28-2005, 07:10 AM
Did I miss something? If this was about last week when Beau won HOH, he put up Howie and RACHEL, NOT janelle...and RACHEL got voted out unanimously. Now April has won HOH. (Can I add....whew! Thank goodness! maybe this WILL be a year where one of the "good guys" win!) Oh, and if it was about this week, I havent even seen Aprils noms...it wasnt on yesterday, said to stay tuned tuesday....so how do you know that April nominated Howie and Janelle? The end thursday was that April WON HOH.

sunflowers
08-28-2005, 07:29 AM
As guessed....He put up.....How&Jan
with the intentions of backdooring James

But that hasnt happened yet(we will see if it happens this time)

April won POV!!!!!!!!!!

If alll goes well bye bye James!!!!

sunflowers
08-28-2005, 10:45 AM
Double Elimination Next Week?

...... the latest US Weekly supposedly says that next week will be another double elimination. It's obvious they need to do this - there are 7 HG left and 3 Thursday episodes... that means 3 leave on Thursdays, one may leave between the last Thursday and final Tuesday episode (if not, then we need another double elimination week), and 2 will be left at the finale. This double elimination will even everything up.

crazyveigh
08-28-2005, 12:34 PM
Did I miss something? If this was about last week when Beau won HOH, he put up Howie and RACHEL, NOT janelle...and RACHEL got voted out unanimously. Now April has won HOH. (Can I add....whew! Thank goodness! maybe this WILL be a year where one of the "good guys" win!) Oh, and if it was about this week, I havent even seen Aprils noms...it wasnt on yesterday, said to stay tuned tuesday....so how do you know that April nominated Howie and Janelle? The end thursday was that April WON HOH.

yeah, I think you missed quite a few eposides if you're thinking April is one of the "good guys"..

JKATHERINE
08-29-2005, 03:02 AM
Lmao :D

sunflowers
08-29-2005, 04:08 PM
April used it to take off Janelle and put James up in her place
BYE BYE JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!

sunflowers
08-29-2005, 04:12 PM
Janelle wins AC.....

Michael posted on his message board:

"YEYYYYYYYYY! I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH JANELLE.

It was too short but worth every second! I can't wait to see her!! Hehehe. The CBS cameras are at my appartment and about to leave."

Update

More from Michael:

"It was sooo funny because the conversation was limited to three minutes. Also, I was not allowed to talk about the show and the other houseguests at all, so everything I wanted to say about some of the people on there had to be censored LOL. And believe me, I wanted to talk [Censored] about so many of them heheh.

I also wanted to tell her so much about how proud I am of her and more, but I will just have to tell her when she gets out :)"

YNKYH8R
08-30-2005, 05:43 AM
April used it to take off Janelle and put James up in her place
BYE BYE JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww! Thank stinks.

JKATHERINE
08-30-2005, 07:37 AM
:confused: Thank stinks?

LMAO

YNKYH8R
08-30-2005, 09:11 AM
I'm secretly rooting for him he is so sly. Why else do they want him off?

Donnagg123
08-30-2005, 10:28 AM
Why else do they want him off?

Cause he is the only one who knows how to play the game right LOL :)

YNKYH8R
08-31-2005, 05:50 AM
I am so sicka nd tired of hearing about "the friendship". Can you believe that Maggie told Ivette not to pick James for the POV competition cause it would look like she was going against April and the friendship? How ridiculous. Ivette should have broken herself away from them and started thkning for herself.
And did you see how April was bashing Americans for giving Janelle the phone call? OMIGOD!! I can't wait until these people leave the house so that April and Maggie and the rest of them will know just how much America hated them. They aren't the "Good Guys". They can;t seem to get it through their heads. We don't like you.
I'd love to see them at a get together in front of a live audience where everyone can boo them. It makes me laugh and drives me nuts.

cathych
08-31-2005, 07:49 AM
Can you believe it when April was wondering why Janelle got a call & Ivette didn't? WAKE UP EVERYONE, the viewers hate Ivette. Of course everyone likes Janelle. She is young, pretty, has a positive attitude, & is not lying or scheming. At one elimanation she even said that she had never lied since she had been in that house.

stacyo99
09-01-2005, 02:29 PM
Can you believe it when April was wondering why Janelle got a call & Ivette didn't? WAKE UP EVERYONE, the viewers hate Ivette. Of course everyone likes Janelle. She is young, pretty, has a positive attitude, & is not lying or scheming. At one elimanation she even said that she had never lied since she had been in that house.

Are you KIDDING me?! Her beauty is in a bottle, its called makeup....havent you seen her without it, yuck!!! Positive attitude?! Excuse me, im not sure what positive means to you, but someone who only has guts when shes drunk as a skunk, "loves"/kisses and makes out with someone shes known for a few days....to me the only "positive" I can see relating to her in a STD result. Not lying/scheming? At the beginning of the show she was all buddy buddy with Beau, and as the bad asse$ grew in popularity, thats when she switched who her friends were, and the lying part, did you MISS the whole answer thing she did last week or the week before when she wrote 300 then changed it to 250 or whatever?!

I think just like they said the other day (forgot who said it, I think it was April), that it shows what kind of people you Jani supporters are.

crazyveigh
09-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Are you KIDDING me?! Her beauty is in a bottle, its called makeup....havent you seen her without it, yuck!!! Positive attitude?! Excuse me, im not sure what positive means to you, but someone who only has guts when shes drunk as a skunk, "loves"/kisses and makes out with someone shes known for a few days....to me the only "positive" I can see relating to her in a STD result. Not lying/scheming? At the beginning of the show she was all buddy buddy with Beau, and as the bad asse$ grew in popularity, thats when she switched who her friends were, and the lying part, did you MISS the whole answer thing she did last week or the week before when she wrote 300 then changed it to 250 or whatever?!

I think just like they said the other day (forgot who said it, I think it was April), that it shows what kind of people you Jani supporters are.

what does any of that have to do with spoilers? who here cared to read that ignorance?

cathych
09-01-2005, 03:35 PM

My gosh, get a grip, its only a tv show! Everybody looks better when they are made up.

JKATHERINE
09-01-2005, 08:17 PM
LMAO. I'll keep my mouth shut for this one, but thanks Crazy and Cathy for the good comments. :)

sunflowers
09-02-2005, 04:18 AM
Looks like the last of the pairs will be broke up for sure! So NO one will win a MILLION... :D

sunflowers
09-02-2005, 04:40 AM
Kaysar to be on Young and the Restless!!!

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState%7c1%7c0%7c2 8%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c53536525%7c0%7c0%7 c0%7c0%7c0%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=3&tag=1

JKATHERINE
09-02-2005, 05:10 AM
Neato. Too bad I don't watch soaps...lol

sunflowers
09-02-2005, 11:41 AM
The PoV Special Guest is: Holly from BB5, who will host a poker game

sunflowers
09-04-2005, 04:56 AM
Jan/How were up for Evic......

Jan won POV

WTG Jan!!!!!!

If she uses POV, Ivette will put someone of her own up , voting will be a 1/1 tie with Ivette breaking the tie....Howie still has a chance if he can convince Ivette that Maggie/April are a team and split them up.....HMMMM could work...GO Howie!

cathych
09-04-2005, 12:33 PM
who got voted off last?

sunflowers
09-04-2005, 01:08 PM
who got voted off last?

Beau

sunflowers
09-04-2005, 01:09 PM

Jan won POV

WTG Jan!!!!!!

If she uses POV, Ivette will put someone of her own up , voting will be a 1/1 tie with Ivette breaking the tie....Howie still has a chance if he can convince Ivette that Maggie/April are a team and split them up.....HMMMM could work...GO Howie!

Use of POV is MON. stay tuned...

stacyo99
09-04-2005, 06:00 PM
Im not sure why everytime I come here things arent told completely and its not caught up. Yesterdays show Beau got evicted by a unanimous vote. Ivyette won HOH. Im pretty sure if things go smoothly the Soverign TWO will finally be split apart and taken down (of course, unless one of them win HOH next week). Finally a good show, where good IS winning, or at least slowly taking over. As long as How-now-brown-cow, and brainy(less) Janie are gone, it will be smooth sailing and a great show. I wonder how the friendship will survive, I mean, whos gonna turn on who. I was a little more then shocked with April saying get rid of Ivy, and very proud of Mags to be absolutely honest straight to her face and tell her she might just put her on the block, of course, she didnt she put up beau, so I was a little disappointed in Mags at that point.

Im still shocked that Rachel was the oldest female in the house....from first glance I thought it was April. And didnt April say that Howie was on welfare? (on the episode where he and janie got drunk, and decided they were much macho thanks to the alcohol they ingested).

I hope it gets down to Maggie and Ivy. I think Aprils proven herself to not be as righteous as she claims, and I think Howie and Janelle should just be cast straight over to the next Real World on MTV. But then, I'd be absolutely confused as to who Id want to win between the two of them (Im sure glad im not voting on the winner!!!).

crazyveigh
09-04-2005, 09:07 PM
heh, stacy099 has the most humorous posts ever!

and by humorous, I mean delusional. :eek:

kidding, kidding.. ;)

sunflowers
09-05-2005, 05:21 AM
heh, stacy099 has the most humorous posts ever!

and by humorous, I mean delusional. :eek:

kidding, kidding.. ;)

ITG

Not sure what she means my not caught up...guess she doesnt read all the posts...Above it does say Beau was voted off(188)..then it goes on to say who was up next and who won POV after that.(186) ???

Thought this was spoilers thread ???? :eek:

sunflowers
09-05-2005, 12:52 PM

Jan won POV

WTG Jan!!!!!!

[/B]

Jan used it and April was put up!!

JKATHERINE
09-05-2005, 06:18 PM
WoooHooo! I can't stand April! I soooo hope that Howie can convince Ivette to send that booger-picking* wench home!

*If you don't know what this is referring to, please see www.hamsterwatch.com and check out the past posts. April seems to pick her nose all the darn time! lol

Donnagg123
09-06-2005, 11:18 AM
You guys missed it yesterday. I doubt they will show it on TV. First Janelle (Nasty Nellie as Howie calls her) and Ivette were trying to teach Howie how to do lap dances and how to dance in general and Howie SUX! LOL

Also, April and Ivette were in the BY talking trash and then BB comes on and says Ivette and other houseguest please do not talk about your diary room sessions. Then, Ivette hollers out I wasn't (expletive) talking about it geez, (another word for buttholes). And April chimes up and says Yea she wasn't (expletive) talking about it!
I mean how rude!! They may as well just have just pooped all over everything BB does for them.

They have also been talking about who they want to take to the end. I get the feeling that the friendship are round about way trying to say they want Janelle with them to the end because they think they can win against her but they don't want to make the rest of the friendship mad.

I think they have realized that most of america hates them, if you check out Aprils hoh blog on cbs.com. Personally, I don't really hate any of them, I just like watching the drama!! :):)

sunflowers
09-06-2005, 11:50 AM
Ivette also had the BBQ blow up in her face and it singed her hair.... :eek:

Donnagg123
09-06-2005, 11:59 AM
Ivette also had the BBQ blow up in her face and it singed her hair.... :eek:

I almost forgot about that! Thanks for the reminder! :):)

Actually though, it would be hard to forget 'cause she is always talking about it. She even showed the burned spot on her head. She is missing a section of hair at the front of her forehead. It was right before Janelle talked about the fight with the "ghetto indian"

sunflowers
09-07-2005, 02:17 PM
TWO AND A HALF MINUTES OF "TWO AND A HALF MEN" TO BE FEATURED ON HIT REALITY SHOW AS VIEWERS ARE GIVEN A THIRD CHANCE TO CAST THEIR VOTE FOR THEIR FAVORITE BIG BROTHER CONTESTANT

CBS Reality Series to Offer a Third America's Choice Vote Through CBS.com and Text Messaging via Mobile Phones

Los Angeles -- For the third time this season, BIG BROTHER 6 will put the power back into the hands of the viewers on Thursday, Sept. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET, delayed PT) when host Julie Chen announces a third America's Choice vote on the reality series.

In the ultimate fall premiere promotional crossover, BIG BROTHER 6 houseguests and viewers will get the chance to cast their ballot for their favorite remaining Houseguest to leave the Big Brother house and spend the day on the set of the hit comedy series TWO AND A HALF MEN. Viewers can vote on CBS.com or via text messaging on their mobile phones. Votes will be tabulated during a specified time window following the episode's broadcast. CBS will offer the text messaging option as well as downloadable wireless applications relating to BIG BROTHER 6, through a partnership with GoldPocket Wireless.

Donnagg123
09-07-2005, 06:19 PM
You know, I stopped voting after the Kaysar incident. It is not the fact of not liking or liking Kaysar, I felt that it spoiled the whole thing for me. And yes I would have said the same thing if it wouldn't have been Kaysar there. If I honestly felt like my vote would count no matter what, I would do it, but there are going to be someone who will create a hack or a way all you have to do is leave the window open and it will vote automatically for the person they want. I think that it is unfortunate that instead of letting it be whatever it is going to be some people feel the need to dominate the voting. Sorry I ranted, it was just a sore spot with me.

YNKYH8R
09-08-2005, 08:59 AM
I just see this as a way to show the "friends" (GAG!) that America doesn't like them still. LMAO!

Airbuswife
09-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Ok, i'm putting money on it that Janelle wins the trip to 2 1/2 men...

AND... i'd even put money down that Janelle and Charlie hook up! LOL!! You know she's his type... ;)

sunflowers
09-09-2005, 04:04 AM
Final Schedule

Saturday, September 10th at 10pm
Tuesday, September 13th at 9pm
NO SHOW September 15th (Survivor Starts)
Friday, September 16th at 8pm
Tuesday, September 20th at 9pm *FINALE*

Donnagg123
09-09-2005, 04:37 AM
AND... i'd even put money down that Janelle and Charlie hook up! LOL!! You know she's his type
She may be his type, but bothe he and denise richards just renewed their wedding vows so hopefully he won'tcheat this soon :)

As far as Janelle winning AC, that was obvious at this point because people (as I predicted) are using a cheat to ensure it. I am happy Janelle got HOH, though, 'cause I love seeing the others squirm, lol.

I was watching the live feeds last night and they asked Ivette where she was going to sleep and she said where she always does (meaning the HOH room), and then Maggie was like why don't we all sleep in the GR, and she was like no that's okay. Then Maggie was like well we all should stick together and sleep in the GR and again Ivette was like no thanks, I don't like sleeping where Howie was (I think 'cause she was afraid he had a lot of nocturnal emissions ;)). Maggie was like well it is only 8:00 we can wash the bedding. Just on and on and on.
Like she is afraid that Ivette sleeping in the room with Janelle would make them go against her. Well hello, one of y'all are going for sure this week!

Also, another spot that was bad was after the show Maggie was like "WTF was up with you (Ivette) saying you and Janelle were wanted?? It is me and you who are wanted!!" Then she called her (Janelle) a bad player...blah blah blah
Well hello!!?? She got HOH, so how bad could she be???

TxGreek
09-09-2005, 08:09 AM
Obviously Janelle's in the final 3, but I can't remember how they did things years past with the last HOH.
I think Janelle will be able to compete for HOH since this is the last one, right? Even though she'll be outgoing HOH?

sunflowers
09-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Obviously Janelle's in the final 3, but I can't remember how they did things years past with the last HOH.
I think Janelle will be able to compete for HOH since this is the last one, right? Even though she'll be outgoing HOH?

I heard Julie say who ever won this week could play again next time...
You the next one will probably be an endurance one of who can outlast who in something....

TxGreek
09-09-2005, 04:40 PM
Thanks, Sunflowers!
Now that you mention endurance, I do remember that there's usually 2 or 3 parts to the last HOH; the person to win the first round goes to round 3 and then there's a round 2 to decide the final player in round 3. Then the 2 players in round 3 go head to head. lol
Man, that sounds confusing.

sunflowers
09-09-2005, 05:06 PM
The America's Choice question is: Who would you like to spend the day on the set of Two and a Half Men?

The winner is: Janelle :) :) :)

sunflowers
09-09-2005, 05:07 PM
The nominees are: Maggie and Ivette

Airbuswife
09-09-2005, 07:12 PM
She may be his type, but bothe he and denise richards just renewed their wedding vows so hopefully he won'tcheat this soon :)

I didnt hear that, when did it happen?? last i heard, they were on "speaking" terms... if they did though, i'm glad! they SHOULD be together for their kids! and the fact that its obvious they love each other very much :)

Donnagg123
09-09-2005, 11:59 PM
I appologize, I thought they already done it, but they are actually planning to do it in DEc:
People News

Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards reportedly set to renew wedding vows
Sep 7, 2005, 10:40 GMT
printer friendly email this article

Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards are reportedly set to renew their wedding vows.

The star couple, who rekindled their romance earlier this year after a brief split, are said to be planning a 'recommitment ceremony' in December, according to America's Star magazine.

Sources claim Charlie and Denise, who have two daughters, Sam and Lola, will exchange vows again at a low-key beach ceremony in Malibu.

A friend revealed: "Denise is nervous about trying again. But she really does love him and is willing to give it another go."

The stunning actress filed for divorce from the Hollywood hellraiser in March after three years of marriage - amid allegations the star had cheated on her with prostitutes.

However, friends close to Denise recently claimed she wants Charlie back after the magnificent support he has given her since the birth of the couple's second daughter, Lola.

A source said at the time: "Denise and Charlie are getting back together.

She's been finding it difficult to cope with a new baby and their other daughter, Sam. "Charlie's pulled out all the stops to make it easier."

Copyright 2005 BANG Media International

sunflowers
09-10-2005, 10:10 AM
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState%7c1%7c0%7c2 8%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c55324368%7c0%7c0%7 c0%7c0%7c0%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=3&tag=1

Pics of Janelle on the set of 2 1/2 men

Donnagg123
09-10-2005, 01:58 PM
Ivette won POV and boy are Maggie and April PO'D!!! LOL lovin it!!! :):)

Donnagg123
09-10-2005, 02:06 PM
Also, apparently Ivette was so happy she said something like she is in the final 3 to show her happiness and the other two in the friendship keep going on and on and on and on and on (especially april) about how Well I would have been quietly happy and that was not right of her to say that and act like that blah blah blah. I say B freakin S!!!! They would have been like WHOO HOO!!!! Now April is crying a river 'cause she thinks it's her that is going....but remember she is not in it for the money!! (whatever....notice the sarcasm) They are all in it for the money one way or another and they are all liars if they say they are not!

Now Janelle is working April for the Jury and kissing her butt. April don't even realize it, lol.

iowakat
09-10-2005, 11:59 PM
I got so tired of the 3 friends going on and on and on about how 'good' they were and how Janelle didn't deserve to win the trip to the TV show! They're all nothing but whining brats and hypocrites and Ivette is the worst.

sunflowers
09-11-2005, 03:18 PM
I got so tired of the 3 friends going on and on and on about how 'good' they were and how Janelle didn't deserve to win the trip to the TV show! They're all nothing but whining brats and hypocrites and Ivette is the worst.

ITA!! Even Ivette's girlfriend likes Janelle ,wait till she hears she said that on national tv... :D

YNKYH8R
09-12-2005, 07:27 AM
You have got to check out this fight between Ivette and April. It's an hour long but worth it. either down load to desktop or flat out watch it.
http://www.themoviespoiler.com/BigBrother/BigBrother.html

Smith4Rule
09-13-2005, 04:50 PM
Have they Nominated anyone yet ?

TxGreek
09-13-2005, 08:00 PM
Have they Nominated anyone yet ?

There's no HOH yet. It's down to the final three (Janelle, Ivette, and Maggie). They're doing an endurance comp for the first part of a three part HOH.
As of 10 pm Central, they're all still in the game.

fatesfaery
09-13-2005, 11:37 PM
The endurance comp was a huge combination lock where they had to stand on the edge while it turned while holding onto their key. The egde they stood on changed speeds and direction without warning.Janelle lasted three hours and forty minutes (10:40 BB time). Maggie and Ivette had a somewhat heated discussion about who should get off and let the other win. After four hours they added a new requirement, they could only use one hand to hold the key and could only change hands when the turning edge changed directions.
Maggie fell/jumped off after four hours and fifteen minutes (11:15 BB time). Ivette believes she did it on purpose.(It was honestly hard to tell if she did it on purpose or not, none of the four feeds were focused on her feet when she fell)
Ivette won the combination to the final safe....it contained a piece of paper congratulating her and that her prize was waiting in the backyard......a pair of Vespa scooters.....one is blue the other is purple.

JKATHERINE
09-14-2005, 06:06 AM
I'm very sad! I was so hoping that Janelle would win it!

stacyo99
09-14-2005, 12:25 PM
Wow! Thanks for the scoop! Cant wait til Friday now.

slkirk22
09-14-2005, 02:49 PM
Didnt they say it was a 3 part HOH competition? So Ivette didnt win it yet right? Anyone hear about the other two parts yet?

TxGreek
09-14-2005, 04:36 PM
Didnt they say it was a 3 part HOH competition? So Ivette didnt win it yet right? Anyone hear about the other two parts yet?

Yes, it's 3 parts. Ivette won the first part so she'll compete again in the third part.
I think they just did the second part and Ivette doesn't look very happy. (Total speculation here. They may not have had the second comp yet).

I'm watching the feeds, but no ones giving any clues. The only indication that Janelle won (IF they had it) is that Ivette went straight to the room by herself and has been there since. She keeps counting something using her fingers (votes possibly).

TxGreek
09-14-2005, 05:17 PM
K, it's confirmed that Janelle won part 2. It'll be her and Ivette competing in Part 3. :D

sunflowers
09-15-2005, 01:39 PM
Part 3 is live on Friday night I think....So is the eviction of the 3rd house guest....

Also a big fight broke out in the sequestor house w/Rachel and Jennifer over HOWIE....

http://www.tvguide.com/TV/Watercooler/default.htm?rmDate=09142005

Surfergal
09-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Howie is an a**. Why would anyone fight over him?
Janelle is winning everthing because she is pretty and super lucky. I sure hope she does not win. I cannot believe she lasted this long.

sunflowers
09-15-2005, 02:43 PM
Howie is an a**. Why would anyone fight over him?
Janelle is winning everthing because she is pretty and super lucky. I sure hope she does not win. I cannot believe she lasted this long.

I am pulling for Janelle to win it...But I think James will be the swing vote if it is her and Ivette(Rachel Howie and April)all for Janelle, if it is her and Maggie she doesnt stand a chance on winning.

TxGreek
09-15-2005, 06:45 PM
I think it's a slim chance in hell for Janelle to win. BUT I do want her in the final two.
Janelle stayed true to herself throughout the game. She was singled out from week two and didn't kiss @ss to get in a team.
Everyone else tried to stay in the game while Janelle assumed she'd be voted out. I don't know. I like her. I just don't think she can get enough votes to win it.
I sure hope it's not two people from the nerd herd in the final two.

Steena
09-16-2005, 06:19 PM
Okay......big SHOCKER tonight........................................... .......................:

Ivette won the final HOH and evicted Janelle! I absolutely could not believe my eyes as I thought that Janelle would win final competition and be one of the final two. I haven't thought extremely highly of Ivette, but she sure gave Janelle a good competition. I mean, hey, they went into double sudden death (so to speak). Ivette even said at the end "I just won my family 50 thousand dollars". Apparently she knows/ thinks that Maggie will take home the prize.

Donnagg123
09-17-2005, 07:53 AM
I have to commend Ivette for sticking to her word. It is possible that she can win. The people in the sequester house are Howie, Rachel, Beau, James, April, Jennifer, and Janelle. I think Ivette definately has James and Beau. Maggie may have April and Jennifer. Howie and Rachel I am not for sure. I think Janelle will vote for Ivette. So if she has James, Beau, Janelle, all she needs are either Howie or Rachel and she wins it.

I know that H & R are probably bugging out knowing that one of the "nerd herd" is going to win it, lol. At this point, though, I hope Ivette wins it over Maggie. Not because of her family or anything, but because I liked the way she played vs. Maggies way of playing.

TxGreek
09-19-2005, 08:14 PM
Howie and Rachel I am not for sure.

After the goodbye message Ivette left for Rachel, I'd be VERY surprised if Rachel voted for her.
I think Howie would vote for Ivette, but I think he could be easily swayed if Rachel tells him about Ivette's message.

YNKYH8R
09-21-2005, 06:01 AM
Did you see the look on Ivette's face.

450,000.00 mistake.

slkirk22
09-21-2005, 07:26 AM
Did you see the look on Ivette's face.

450,000.00 mistake.
Ivette would have lost either way and I think she knew that and that is why she took Maggie with her because she didnt want Janelle to have the money.

YNKYH8R
09-21-2005, 08:05 AM
Not quite true. If Janelle had gone with Ivette there would have been three votes Janelle and four votes Ivette. (That's assuming the 'groups' styed true to form.)