PDA

View Full Version : Lightspeed: Longer and Longer????

toxicity
07-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Is it just me, or are surveys at Lightspeed getting longer and longer and rewarding less and less???? It's gotten to the point where I usually just don't even bother trying with them.

Kathleen Fitzpatrick
07-06-2005, 09:12 AM
Not only are they getting longer, but a lot of the time, you don't qualify and don't get any points after completing a whole lot of the survey. I was in the middle (really more like the very end) of a survey yesterday for 100 points, and when I tried to submit it, it said the site was unavailable. When I tried to do it again today, it said the survey session was still active and I should try again 5 minutes later. It still hasn't let me finish. I've sent 2 emails to Lightspeed, but still no response.

Glama
07-06-2005, 03:44 PM
I did a survey this morning and i should be rewarded 100 ponts, but nothing there! I wrote them in the past and no response. I sent an email today about my 100 points.

Any 800 # for these folks? Thanks! :)

starduster31
07-06-2005, 06:42 PM
i did the same thing a couple of weeks ago, did a long survey for 150 points, when i submitted, POOF!!, said unavailable due to site maintanence !! i also have gotten no response to my emails. the survey showed active for about a week, but when i clicked on it, it said sorry, panelist has already taken this survey. just burns my butt to no end to do a long survey and not get credit!!!!!

toxicity
07-06-2005, 07:27 PM
I have also had this kind of stuff happen on multiple occasions. Funny how no other survey site pulls this kind of crap, at least with not being able to stop a survey and then get back to it later.

Bubblescc
07-06-2005, 11:52 PM
I know what you mean the same goes for greenfield online/gozing.....YIKES these places are starting to get on my nerves,lol

swan0002
07-07-2005, 04:55 AM
Same here! I'm tired of spending 15 min. on a survey to be told that I don't qualify! :mad:

turbob
07-07-2005, 05:03 AM
Good luck on e-mailing lightspeed - they simply DON"t answer. I have sent at least 30 e-mails trying to get points for a survey I did in JANUARY. They do not have an 800 number. since they moved their cusotmer support to India, they have really gone downhill . If I ever get to 1000 points - I have been at 985 for over 5 months - i am cashing out and NEVER doing anything for them again.

Glama
07-07-2005, 05:41 AM
Good luck on e-mailing lightspeed - they simply DON"t answer. I have sent at least 30 e-mails trying to get points for a survey I did in JANUARY. They do not have an 800 number. since they moved their cusotmer support to India, they have really gone downhill . If I ever get to 1000 points - I have been at 985 for over 5 months - i am cashing out and NEVER doing anything for them again.
Thanks for the info! I really have to move on to bigger and better things. I just hate it when there's no direct contact.

FM9912
07-07-2005, 07:21 PM
I signed up with Lightspeed about 5 or 6 weeks ago and have already cashed out for a $20 amazon GC. I still have 210 points left after the cash out. I must be just lucky with this one. I am way happier with them than others that I have been with for a long time.

sojourn4me
07-09-2005, 06:28 AM
I agree lately Lightspeed seems to be really lame and the surveys pay little and most you dont even qualify for after spending considerable time trying answering endless questions. They also dont send payments out nearly as quickly as they used to and emailing Lauren is a waste of time. I had to call their office 15 times and literally harass them into sending me a payment once. I dont bother much with either Lightspeed or Greenfield online unless it seems like a sure payoff. Not worth the time and hassles

toxicity
07-09-2005, 07:40 AM
Greenfield, at least lately, has been much better for me. They have been sending payments relatively promptly (!!) and have actually been crediting me for all the surveys that I have done (!!!!!!).