PDA

View Full Version : Sweden Legalizes Looking Up Ladies Skirts

Eyore
07-05-2005, 10:20 AM
http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/politics/61694

ADDING to its reputation as the most sexually liberal nation in the world, Sweden has just legalized looking up ladies' skirts!

In a nearly unanimous vote in the Swedish Parliament, the motion was carried 332 to 17. To celebrate the new law, the Parliament's second floor was replaced with a see-through glass floor, and women were invited to stand on the floor, wearing their loosest, widest skirts, with or without underwear. Men were invited to bring their cameras, stand on the floor below and look up.

"I was fully aroused for the next three weeks," gushes male viewer, Tor Lundgren, 24.

The women standing above the men were no less enthusiastic. "It was even more exciting than I'd imagined," reveals Christina Schollin, 32. "I chose to wear no underwear, and, well, I just felt this electric thrill run through me as the men stared up at me. I may just leave my underwear home from now on."

Lutheran minister Gunnar Bjoernstrand, 40, has made peace with the new law. "It was just a question of time before it became legalized. And, really, something harmless like this should not be a crime. Sex and the body are beautiful, natural things.

"When we appreciate and adore the body by looking up ladies' skirts, we are, to a certain degree, giving thanks to the creations of God, who after all made us in His image."

Kelsey1224
07-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Remind me to never visit Sweden.

sdb_ngc
07-05-2005, 10:26 AM
Remind me to never visit Sweden.

I 2nd that.

renagade
07-05-2005, 10:28 AM
Hey I think I will pass on visiting there also

YNKYH8R
07-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Just got round trip tics on Travelocity. :)

cSoReNSoN
07-05-2005, 10:37 AM
One should be highly suspicious of the source. haha This site is obviously a joke! Just browse the other links. One such link is "How to Tell if your Prostitute is an Extraterrestrial"!!!! Sweden is a liberal country, but there is no way such a law would have ever been proposed; let alone passed. If this were the case, one would expect this story to be visible throughout the American media. Once again, one must treat every source in the media (whether print or tv) as suspect.

DreamWorld
07-05-2005, 10:38 AM
Just got round trip tics on Travelocity. :)

LOL

If I ever go to Sweden I'll make sure to wear jeans or shorts.

Angel Lips
07-05-2005, 10:42 AM
i wont ever go there...lol

Eyore
07-05-2005, 11:23 AM
One should be highly suspicious of the source. haha This site is obviously a joke! Just browse the other links. One such link is "How to Tell if your Prostitute is an Extraterrestrial"!!!! Sweden is a liberal country, but there is no way such a law would have ever been proposed; let alone passed. If this were the case, one would expect this story to be visible throughout the American media. Once again, one must treat every source in the media (whether print or tv) as suspect.

You may very well be correct. I went and did more searching on this and I can't find it on any reputable news sites.
Guess I should have checked things out better before posting it.

buttrfli
07-05-2005, 11:23 AM
"How to Tell if your Prostitute is an Extraterrestrial"!!!!

LMAO.. now I wanna know how you can tell LOL

BigLyd1
07-05-2005, 11:28 AM
So if I go to Sweden, I have to look down to make sure I don't trip over anybody? :D

queenangie
07-05-2005, 02:33 PM
When they talk about thongs.....
is it shoes
or
panties?

LOL!

Funny story!

YankeeMary
07-05-2005, 02:53 PM
When they talk about thongs.....
is it shoes
or
panties?

LOL!

Funny story!
Angie, lets go to sweden and wear skirts...hehe...anyone else want to go? I hear someone on here had round trip tickets...hehe...maybe he can get us all a good deal...lol.

crazy monkey
07-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Man.. That was a good laugh, even if it isnt true. :)

cSoReNSoN
07-06-2005, 03:59 AM
LMAO.. now I wanna know how you can tell LOL

haha You can learn it all here!

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/aliens/61245