PDA

View Full Version : Buy Organic Food?

latestdish
06-29-2005, 01:17 PM
*From Pittsburgh, PA local Craigslist* Pays $20 for 30 minutes for phone interview. :)

pittsburgh.craigslist.org > etcetera jobs > Do you buy organic? $20 for 30 min of your time
last modified: Wed, 29 Jun 13:31 EDT
please flag with care : [miscategorized] [prohibited] [spam] [discussion] [best of]

email this posting to a friend

Do you buy organic? $20 for 30 min of your time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: job-81504599@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-06-29, 1:31PM EDT

Do you buy organic pasta sauce, salad dressing, or frozen meals?

If so, we would like to speak with you to learn more about the places you like to shop and what you like to eat.

We are a California-based research consultancy currently looking at different kinds of prepared foods.

In particular, we're hoping to to hear from people who regularly purchase any or all of the following brands:

Amy's Kitchen
Newman's Own
Rao's
Seeds of Change
Walnut Acres

The interviews will last about 30 minutes and will be take place between June 28 and July 1 (either by phone or in-person)

To thank you for your time, we'll provide you with a $20 gift certificate to Whole Foods (or a check for the same amount)

If you have tried any of the brands mentioned above and are able to speak with us this week, please reply as soon as possible with:

- Your name
- Your city
- Email address and/or phone number
- Which specific brands you have tried
- Your availability this week (Interviews can be conducted anytime between noon and 8PM).

If you meet our criteria, we'll get back to you with further details.

Thanks,

Jim

Job location is Pittsburgh - Shadyside

Compensation: $20

no -- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

no -- Please, no phone calls about this job!

no -- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

no -- Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT OK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2005 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

HoustonGal
06-30-2005, 02:10 AM
Eat only Organic. but it would have been nice that the city Pittsburg was in the title so I didn't have to wait so long for BBF to open the page.

latestdish
06-30-2005, 10:36 AM
Sorry. :( I will keep that in mind. I did try to put Pittsburgh towards top of post. Also, I do think he is interviewing people from other areas. You can choose a phone interview, and a check, instead of an in-person one.