PDA

View Full Version : This really upsets me!! How can a mom do this to her kids??

ezmoney163
06-27-2005, 05:51 PM
http://www.thederrick.com/stories/06272005-1008.shtml

Police: Woman wrecked car on purpose

A Franklin-area woman has been charged with endangering children after allegedly crashing her car into a tree intentionally last week while two children were inside.

Rindy L. Withers, 28, of 113 Sleepy Hollow Lane, has been charged with two counts of endangering the welfare of children, one count of recklessly endangering another person, and three traffic charges, said Franklin city police.

Police said the charges were a result of an investigation stemming from the 10:20 a.m. wreck Wednesday in the 1500 block of Chestnut Street.

"It was determined that (Withers) intentionally crashed her car into a tree and had two small children in the car with her," Patrolman Eric Heil said in a news release.

It was unclear if Withers is the mother of either or both children.

Police said Withers fled the scene of the crash and the children were uninjured.

I am so upset. I know this girl. She used to be my neighbor. She has 4 children. WHY would anyone want to hurt their own kids!!!??? :mad: :mad: :confused: :mad: :(

Shann
06-27-2005, 06:30 PM
:mad: that is just sick. If she doesn't want her kids, why not give them up to someone who would actually be fit to call themselves a parent. :mad: :mad: :mad: I hope karma bites her right in her (fill in the blank)!!!!!

Angel Lips
06-28-2005, 02:53 AM
id like to know what was running through her mind when she did this, just wrong, ugh brandy i dont know why anyone would want to hurt a child. Sick ppl out there

Freebeemom
06-28-2005, 03:12 AM
Soulds like an insurance scam to me....either that or she was looking to get her car replaced. Unbelievable. This woman should be locked up.

Tasha405
06-28-2005, 04:40 AM
Thats a shame. They need to take those kids and give them to someone who will love and care for them the way they should be.

DAVESBABYDOLL
06-28-2005, 12:59 PM
So? Why did she do it??

ezmoney163
06-29-2005, 02:36 AM
So? Why did she do it??

Your guess is as good as mine, but will update if I find out.