PDA

View Full Version : Real World: Austin

Tasha405
06-21-2005, 06:04 PM
This bunch is wild! LOL Within the first two days they were already some making out, drinking, fighting and a trip to the hospital. Oh and lets not forget the girls already starting to "fight" a little over the guys. (They weren't any actually fighting over the guys, but they were a few looks threw around. lol)

Looks like this season will be a good one. :D I'm sure they will put on a good show since so much has already happened and they were only two days into it. LOL

slkirk22
06-22-2005, 02:03 AM
I was thinking the same thing they were pretty crazy!

justme23
06-22-2005, 02:44 AM
I only watched half before I fell asleep -- I'll finish it later... but, I have to say -- it looks like this season is gonna be good, or atleast good enough to make you actually want to see the next episode... the last 2 or 3 seasons have been just plain ole bland to me... no, not true, last season was really good... my memory span is so short, Paris I thought was very boring and either the one before it or after it -- I dont' remember... ANYWAYS... lol... I hope this one is good, and it looks like it will be.

newwiccan
06-22-2005, 03:24 AM
I can't wait for next week! They found a wild bunch for this season.

(Am I getting older or does the cast seem really young to you? :D)

katencody
06-22-2005, 02:41 PM
Yeah , they are pretty wild. Well, the blonde girl Melinda anyway. I couldn't believe it when she mooned the guy from Boston. And then how she came out dressed! LOL! Me and hubby have watched since the first season. We both loved Julie and Eric.

YNKYH8R
07-12-2005, 05:29 AM
This season I'm actually going to watch because of the whole Rachel "good Soldier" in Iraq thing. I think it will be a hot topic and make things interesting.
Although I wish they would retool the show diffenently. Watching them get up and go to the club every night and drink isn't that fun. It would be cooler if they actually had to hold their own jobs and had relationships outside of the house with people from the neighborhood. Or at least go to other places than the bar all the time.
What I find funny is how whenever they do go out people around give them crap for being on 'The Real World'. It seems every year a fight or yelling happens because of the cameras at the bar scenes. The first episdoes fight was probably brought on by the fact they had cameras following them around.
Plus Danny should not have been pissed at the black guy for leaving. They weren't fighting to defend him.

Tasha405
07-23-2005, 02:41 PM
Although I wish they would retool the show diffenently. Watching them get up and go to the club every night and drink isn't that fun. It would be cooler if they actually had to hold their own jobs and had relationships outside of the house with people from the neighborhood. Or at least go to other places than the bar all the time.
What I find funny is how whenever they do go out people around give them crap for being on 'The Real World'. It seems every year a fight or yelling happens because of the cameras at the bar scenes. The first episdoes fight was probably brought on by the fact they had cameras following them around.
Plus Danny should not have been pissed at the black guy for leaving. They weren't fighting to defend him.
Oh I totally agree with you! I wish they would do something other than party and hit the bars all the time too.

Tasha405
08-03-2005, 08:26 AM
Did yall see last nights episode? I felt so sorry for Danny. :(

sunflowers
08-03-2005, 10:35 AM
Did yall see last nights episode? I felt so sorry for Danny. :(

I was crying too....That was soooooo sad! :(

Katt
08-04-2005, 06:33 AM
I haven't seen the last couple of episodes. What happened?

sunflowers
08-04-2005, 08:15 AM
Danny's dad called and said that his mom had a heart attack and died.It was really said.

MamaFairal
08-04-2005, 10:34 AM
i cried like a baby when Danny got the call from his Dad about his Mom dying.

I hope Danny does come back :)

Katt
08-04-2005, 11:39 AM
I thought he said it was just him and his dad because his mom deserted them?

sunflowers
08-04-2005, 12:39 PM
I think they were divorced

Katt
08-05-2005, 07:07 PM
Yeah, I caught it today and got caught up. Sad for him.

Tasha405
08-16-2005, 03:39 PM
I wonder if he'll return to do the show?

YNKYH8R
08-17-2005, 03:59 AM
I have to say that in the begining I was excited for this season but (in the last 2 or 3 episodes) this has beena very boring Rela World.

MamaFairal
08-17-2005, 04:23 AM
ive missed the last two weeks.............did Danny come back?

slkirk22
08-17-2005, 04:32 AM
ive missed the last two weeks.............did Danny come back?
He isnt back yet but in next weeks preview he comes back.
Does anyone notice how obsessed Wes is? I mean yeah Johanna might be a little flirty with him but he takes it way too far. He thinks she is in love with him.

buttrfli
08-17-2005, 05:14 AM
Either I am getting older or the cast is getting younger... I don't like RW as much as I used to. The last one that I watched that I even half way liked as Las Vegas lol. I watch this season if nothing else is one, but it seems like all they do is party... I wish they would show them working at their job n stuff. They always get the coolest jobs :D

Tasha405
08-18-2005, 01:36 PM
He isnt back yet but in next weeks preview he comes back.
Does anyone notice how obsessed Wes is? I mean yeah Johanna might be a little flirty with him but he takes it way too far. He thinks she is in love with him.I know! He's getting all jealous of her dating or seeing other guys but she's not even with him. He's a little like the stalker type or something. LOL

justme23
08-29-2005, 06:32 AM
They started showing their job a little bit this last week... which, I still don't get. I thought they were supposed to be doing the local music scene but it looked like they were just doing each other. Wes is a little weird w/ johanna... but she's a little crotch tease, too... so what really can we expect from the two of them? Danny (spoiler way down below, don't look if you don't wanna know) is so funny about mel in last weeks ep...
SPOILER ALERT!!

Danny and Mel have recently (according to several websites) been seen buying furniture together -- so it looks like they stayed together even after the cameras stopped rolling.

JKATHERINE
08-31-2005, 06:17 AM
I can't stand Rachel. She's absolutely one of the most annoying reality tv characters I've ever encountered.

I also can't stand Wes. That kid thinks he's God's gift to women. He frickin ugly as sin and acts like he can get with any chick. (PUKE) I can't BELIEVE that Johanna kissed him! Ewwwww.

On the other hand, I usually like Neimiah (sp). He's funny and coolheaded...well...except the previews of next week don't show him very coolheaded....lol