PDA

View Full Version : Meaningless ? of the day - where do you sleep?

turbob
06-21-2005, 11:16 AM
do you have a big bed or a little one? Is the lazyboy your favorite spot, or the couch? I have just a double bed cause there is just me, but on the weekends i usually end up going to sleep on the couch. How about you?

catssass
06-21-2005, 11:32 AM
We have a king sized, 4 poster bed, its a "high" bed and I have steps to get up in it, I just love it! I also have a very comfy couch in my office and I have been known to fall asleep watching TV in there...lol

Angel Lips
06-21-2005, 11:58 AM
I have a full size bed since its just me, i usually never sleep on the couch or in our recliner

ezmoney163
06-21-2005, 12:16 PM
We have a queen sized bed. I love it it is an adjusta mattress with memory foam. So comfy.

The only time you will ever catch me sleeping on the sofa or recliner is when I am sick and fall off to sleep on accident. As I tell my kids, if you are tired go to bed, LOL. Keep your feet off my furniture.

schsa
06-21-2005, 12:21 PM
I have a full size bed with a pillow top mattress. I hate sleeping on the couch or anywhere else. If I really have a hard time sleeping I go to the other full bed in the guest bedroom. It has a down mattress on top of the regular mattress.

janelle
06-21-2005, 12:33 PM
We have a king size bed. Hubby is 6 foot and we always need a king size anywhere we go. If it's a double I end up trying to sleep in one corner all curled up since he ends up diagonal in the bed during his sleep or his feet will hang off. LOL

I heard you can't find double beds anymore or they are becoming hard to find. Yikes. Queen and kings are what most want now so they may be fazing out the double. Course, I always find the double bad for couples. People are getting taller now than in our grandparents day and we have bigger bedrooms.

Hippiemama
06-21-2005, 12:55 PM
California King pillowtop mattress in a waterbed frame here. I have small children so I don't sleep during the day lol

At night its My hubby and me, but by about 4am its he and I, the 5yo, the 2yo and at least one of the dogs in bed with us

bribella
06-21-2005, 01:08 PM
we have a california king as well and there is usually dh, me and 1 or 2 of the kids every once in awhile i find all 3 in bed with us.

Tasha405
06-21-2005, 01:25 PM
We have a king size bed. Ours is also pillow top and I love it!

The only time I will sleep on the couch or in the recliner is when I'm really sick. Same goes for everyone else around here because I can't stand for someone to sleep in the living room. (Unless we have company and have no other choice for them to sleep in there but one part of our sectional let out into a bed. lol) Its just a pet peeve of mine, so everyone is told that if they are tried and feeling sleepy, go get in the bed.

Willow
06-21-2005, 03:21 PM
I have a queen size Serta. I would love one of those new temper pedic mattresses but they are so expensive. :eek:

llbriteyes
06-21-2005, 05:55 PM
Queen Size bed. And I can't nap on the couch. When I sleep, I have to be in the "sleeping" position. lol Do you guys have those?

Linda

sweetcandy
06-22-2005, 04:01 AM
we upgraded from a full size, pillowtop bed to a king size bed just 2 or 3 weeks ago. it made a huge difference for just 2 people...but I love the king size bed :D

MamaFairal
06-22-2005, 05:33 AM
i have a queen size 4 poster canopy bed...made up with the curtains and all.
The ony plave i sleep!

I HATE people sleeping on my couch because it ruins them....smelly feet, sweat and all makes your couches smell........

lassss
06-22-2005, 07:30 AM
We have a King size waterbed, full wave but when we are going to a semi waveless when we move into the new house

belcherpi
06-22-2005, 06:55 PM
Queen size pillowtop for me and DH. I slept in our recliner for about 3 weeks after I had surgery in April and found it to be quiet comfy. :D Now when he starts snoring I go to the recliner. ;)

katencody
06-22-2005, 07:03 PM
Well, me and my dh sleep on an air mattress in the living room. We live in a 2 bedroom apt. DD is 14 and ds is almost 11. She needed her space about a year ago real bad and we just can't afford a bigger place right now. It is actually quite comfy but the only thig that stinks is having to haul into dd closet every day and then bring it back out. Luckily, she has a huge walk in closet.