PDA

View Full Version : WHAT..??? innocent????

dixie1596
06-13-2005, 12:19 PM
OMG micheal jackson innocent, once again, if you have money you can buy anyone
robert blake, oj, and now 2 times micheal jackon
poor man would have been hung.

tarbabie
06-13-2005, 12:20 PM
I wondered about that too, wonder how much a jury cost?

cleaningla
06-13-2005, 12:21 PM
He is innocent. That family is nothing but a bunch of scamming losers.

Blondiex46
06-13-2005, 12:22 PM
SORRY BUT i THINK HER IS INNOCENT!!!

Tasha405
06-13-2005, 12:22 PM
IMHO.... He's as innocent as OJ. :rolleyes:

schsa
06-13-2005, 12:23 PM
I think it came down to who was the bigger liar and they found the mother and the kid to be. Jackson has been tried by a jury of his peers. His reputation is ruined and he's close to broke but he has been found innocent again because they believed his people more than the kid and the kid's mother.

I don't think it has anything to do with money. I think it has to come down to who was telling the bigger lie. And after all I have read it seemed to me that it was the kid and his mom. Even if he had been touched, his story fell apart on the stand and his mother didn't help at all.

Blondiex46
06-13-2005, 12:24 PM
actually I think OJ was guilty, but the point was they said that the molestation started AFTER the video that was done by that Brasher guy AND doesn't mean he didn't do it just means that the proscution didn't prove the case.

Shann
06-13-2005, 12:26 PM
I think it came down to who was the bigger liar and they found the mother and the kid to be. Jackson has been tried by a jury of his peers. His reputation is ruined and he's close to broke but he has been found innocent again because they believed his people more than the kid and the kid's mother.

I don't think it has anything to do with money. I think it has to come down to who was telling the bigger lie. And after all I have read it seemed to me that it was the kid and his mom. Even if he had been touched, his story fell apart on the stand and his mother didn't help at all.

ITA! Every time I turned around I would hear that the "stories" the kid and mother were telling were contradicting. If they can't pull it together then I don't believe they have a case. The truth always stays the sames, lies do not. JMHO though.

mamalamas
06-13-2005, 12:35 PM
MistyWolf at Mamalama's house .. We are watching now and I personally think he is innocent too. I think the parents were out for $$$ .. they do have priors. I do think he didn't use the best judgement for an adult when it came to children .. but than again he isn't a normal adult.

YNKYH8R
06-13-2005, 01:06 PM
I thought he was not guilty. Just because he is famous doesn't mean anything. I look at his history with children and everything thing he's done through out his life and it is obvious he is not guilty. JMO.

queenangie
06-13-2005, 01:09 PM
Personally, I think he is guilty.

dixie1596
06-13-2005, 01:13 PM
well if he is so innocent, how come he(micheal jackson) pay off not one but 2 boys and their families before this one( this was just was on msnbc), plus do you really think all his kids are his plus how much did they cost?...
as a song from my teenage years... "money chages everything"
plus if he so "broke" why isn't he at the foodstamp office, I wish i was as "broke" as he is!

Jaidness
06-13-2005, 01:20 PM
yep innocent (thank god!)

catdance
06-13-2005, 01:24 PM
You bet he is, there was NO SMOKING GUN, the accuser's family were nothing but GRIFTER'S think of this, they had sued from JC PENNEY'S to other's all to make money, ( the mother actually in her upbringing process of her children taught them how to behave this way, think if the very scripted call to both Jay Leno and George Lopez)..I feel amazed that the L.A.P.D.( and further the PRESS, trying a case in the PRESS, get's you nothing..in Europe when a case is opened, you may NOT PRINT anything til the verdict, a lesson here) looks so foolish again.. this case was really about MOLESTATION, not the rest of it and like links here it went a-miss..these people totally tried to extort Micheal Jackson and factly it didn't work..the juror's have been promised nothing if they accept anything they must accept, the responsibilty of thier decisions..and any reprucussion's that can occur.
Maybe they get 15 minutes of FAME and they will go away..couple of years from now, no one will even care or recognize them.
And make **NOTE** there was not one African American sitting on that jury so you can't say it was "swayed"..
After all evidence, why didn't the MOM of this said kid take a glass with fingerprint's or SOMETHING that proved Micheal gave any alcohol to anyone but himself..what prevented that..?
as stated, the had NO SMOKING GUN, and it is over and I am HAPPY DANCING..thank gosh it is over...! :) !
Just my humble opinion...
GO!!! Micheal...go in peace..and take a deep breath and I hope I only see happiness from an International Icon..

tarasdream
06-13-2005, 01:25 PM
i dont think he was guilty either, i think those people just wanted his money, i think he has the mentality of a child and he thinks like a kid and thats why he hangs out with them like he does i know hes wierd but i dont think he abused kids at all.

YNKYH8R
06-13-2005, 01:51 PM
i dont think he was guilty either, i think those people just wanted his money, i think he has the mentality of a child and he thinks like a kid and thats why he hangs out with them like he does i know hes wierd but i dont think he abused kids at all.
ITA! It is as simple as that; look at his lack of childhood. :o

janelle
06-13-2005, 01:57 PM
Well if he has the mentality of a 12 year old it's sad but still does not give him the right to play doctor with other 12 year olds. His family needs to protect children from him but they let him do as he wishes. Before he had the money and ran things, maybe it will change now but highly doubt it.

Jaidness
06-13-2005, 01:57 PM
one of the jurors just said, what kind of mother would let their kid sleep over like that? My answer would be a deluded money grubber mother lmao

Willow
06-13-2005, 02:21 PM
I do think he is a bit eccentric but I don't think he's guilty. I remember the interview with Macaulay Culkin on Larry King Live and he admitted to sleeping in Michael's bedroom but he said you have to understand that Michael's bedroom is two stories. It's not a regular sized bedroom that most people have.

buttrfli
06-13-2005, 04:04 PM
Money has NOTHING to do with it.. there are all kids of famous people who commit crimes and get convicted of them.. and even serve time... they just aren't high profile cases.

Angel Lips
06-13-2005, 04:09 PM
i kinda knew he would be found not guilty

one_angel
06-13-2005, 04:23 PM
Hubby and I have been talking about this case, and I have kept up on the news regarding this trial from the beginning since my mother and aunts were sexually abused as kids, so I wanted to see what the "experts" and everyone else were saying about abuse victims. Whether he is innocent or not I can't help but think about this---Would the mother have known that her child would be abused, and purposefully put him in the situation, so she could "cash in" later? JMO and thoughts....

Willow
06-13-2005, 04:25 PM
I know of a few celebrities that have been convicted of crimes and have spent time in prison. Sean Penn was in prison for a while. I can't remember what for but I remember in an interview he said his cell was right near the Night Stalker's (Richard Ramirez). He said that Richard was always trying to scare people by holding up his hand and showing them the pentagram that was tattooed on it. Also Robert Downey Jr was in Corcoran where Charles Manson is. Probably not in the same section though. lol I think Tommy Chong is also in prison on drug charges. Then of course there was Martha Stewart which I thought was totally ridiculous. lol

I just did a search on Tommy Chong because I wasn't completely sure about him and it appears that he had spent nine months in prison for making bongs on the internet but was released in July of 2004.

freebielover
06-13-2005, 05:17 PM
I definitely think he is innocent, I agree with the statement that he never had a childhood so he is almost living through these children. People will do anything for money and the mother of the child was proven to be a money hungry loser basically. I think he's VERY odd, but I don't think he ever hurt a child. I think it might have been harder for him to get a fair trial because of his money and fame. The jurors wouldn't want people to think he got off because of it so they probably judged him a bit harder. Anyways if you kept up with the trial you can see the prosecutions case was destroyed and they had the burden of proof.

buttrfli
06-13-2005, 06:34 PM
well if he is so innocent, how come he(micheal jackson) pay off not one but 2 boys and their families before this one( this was just was on msnbc), plus do you really think all his kids are his plus how much did they cost?...

Lots of famous/wealthy people pay off accusers to avoid press and drama.. whether they are guilty or not. They might get a little press out of it, but no big court hoorah like this. To some of them it is worth it.

I dunno if his kids are biologically his or not, but my cousin is married to a man of color and 2 of their 4 kids are as white as I am (and I am casper! LOL) one even has blonde hair and blue eyes (like her mom)... and they are biologically his..... it does happen.

Kids cost a lot no matter who has them.

Tadbit
06-13-2005, 06:59 PM
Lots of famous/wealthy people pay off accusers to avoid press and drama.. whether they are guilty or not. They might get a little press out of it, but no big court hoorah like this. To some of them it is worth it.
Michael had to draw the line somewhere, or money grubbing people would continue to to harass him for pay offs. I don't know if he is 100% innocent or not, but the jury proved him to be so we have to accept that. I just hope that they made the right decision for the sake of it not happening ever again. I'd hate to be one of the jury that let him go, only to have an incident like this happen again and to have more children's lives ruined, but then again I'd hate to see an innocent man go to jail just because somebody wanted a piece of what he had to work for all his life. He gave up his childhood to be as successful as he is today. I say if he was proven innocent, then innocent he is. JMO

Mystic32
06-13-2005, 07:05 PM
I was actually glad when I found out he was found not guilty...Personally I find the man to be a little odd & god only knows what he`s done in the past...but in this particular case he did nothing...these people were out for money & nothing els......the kid couldn`t keep his stories straight & the mother actually had the nerve to point fingers at the jury during the trial...she is nothing but a money grabber....I am so glad that the jusry saw through this...weird ...yes....but just cuz he`s weird doesn`t mean he`s a molester. I`d like to see that mother spend a lil time behind bars tho` for all the crimes she`s committed...lying on the stand, welfare fraud, getting beat up by husband & blamin` employees of a major chain...the list goes on....

llbriteyes
06-13-2005, 08:30 PM
Jury found him innocent. They obviously didn't have enough evidence to convict. The same thing in the Robert Blake trial. We didn't hear EVERYTHING the jury did, no matter what Court TV reported. The juries in these cases found them innocent. Too bad this has ruined Michael's career.

Just because he's a freak, doesn't make him a child molester.

btw... OJ was found culpable in a civil trial.

Linda

Jaxx
06-13-2005, 09:15 PM
He is innocent. That family is nothing but a bunch of scamming losers.

I agree... the mother coached her son and everyone knew it.
I watched the jury on court TV and they did not care if he was
famous or not,they had a job to do and they did - JMO

lassss
06-14-2005, 03:29 AM
Michael Jackson is not innocent.....The jury found him NOT GUILTY..... ;)

YNKYH8R
06-14-2005, 04:15 AM
Not guilty and innocent are the same thing.

lassss
06-14-2005, 04:26 AM
Not guilty and innocent are the same thing.

lol it was a joke....the jury found him not guilty ....but I don't think he is that innocent

schsa
06-14-2005, 05:03 AM
The bottom line is that there wasn't enough hard evidence to find him guilty of even one charge. I honestly believe that the mother was out for money. The kids were coached and were caught lying on the stand. And if someone like Jay Leno, for whom I have an extremely high opinion of his honesty, got on the stand and said that he felt that the mother was trying to extort money from him, I would have some major doubts about the mother, the kids and anything they said.

Maybe Jackson has touched children inappropriately but this case did not prove it.

YNKYH8R
06-14-2005, 05:10 AM
lol it was a joke....the jury found him not guilty ....but I don't think he is that innocent
Oh okay. LOL! I was like "AAAAHHHH!!" I was just commenting this morning on how I hate that line. LMAO! So when I saw it I freaked.

JKATHERINE
06-14-2005, 05:23 AM
Maybe Jackson has touched children inappropriately but this case did not prove it.

I agree. I still think he's a pervo, but I think that the accusers in this case were completely fabricating the incidents.

MistyWolf
06-14-2005, 06:18 AM
You are innocent until proven guilty .. since he was found not guilty that would make him innocent. And I know there are those who think he did it and those who think he didn't, but he was found to be innocent and we have to accept that.

As for his career being ruined .. I don't know why people think that .. he has millions of fans, many who stood behind him during all this .. why couldn't he tour again? I think he can. I wouldn't be in line for tickets .. lol .. but he can.