PDA

View Full Version : Fire me please!

buttrfli
06-07-2005, 06:37 PM
has anyone seen this yet? I caught the last 30 minutes tonight and laughed my butt off... I am all for sneaky hidden camera shows LOL

3lilpigs
06-08-2005, 01:58 AM
yes, i saw it! i thought it was quite funny! especially the girl in the womens boutique who was acting like she was a nut case! :D that guy in the coffee shop was quite funny too.

im impressed that Hollywood FINALLY came up with a decent show! (even tho it does remind me of Candid Camera).

migirlfriday
06-08-2005, 08:01 AM
I laughed and laughed. My favorite moments:

The guy in the coffee shop to co-worker "Does she start everyone out at $14 per hour?" (and at the end when they were all freaking out that he was coming back)

The 'perky' blond one in the boutique asking out of the nowhere "I just really need to know, do you do random drug testing?"

The first long haired brunette lady in the boutique using her bosses armpits to warm up her hands.

Hilarious show, I will definitely be watching it again!

Shann
06-23-2005, 12:24 AM
I really enjoy this show also. I know I couldn't do that, but good for them that can, who couldn't use an extra $25K? ;) Can you imagine how upset those managers are at their bosses when they find out it was a reality tv show? :eek: hehe.. I love every episode I've seen and can't wait to see more. :)

3lilpigs
06-23-2005, 03:18 AM
what night is this on now? have they moved it around? i cant seem to find it, and i havent seen any commercials for it.

migirlfriday
07-01-2005, 08:18 AM
what night is this on now? have they moved it around? i cant seem to find it, and i havent seen any commercials for it.

It's only on for 4 episodes I think, so there is only one more.

It's on Tuesday nights here in Michigan. CBS at 9PM EST.