PDA

View Full Version : SunRocket VOIP...$199. per year

murphy0515
05-27-2005, 03:07 AM
I've had this for a few weeks and it's great! The free phones you get are awesome.

Dear ___________:

You might be interested in checking out a new phone company called SunRocket. I am a SunRocket customer, and I have enjoyed their Signature Service. SunRocket is allowing me to extend you a special offer if you decide to sign up as well. You would receive:

SunRocket Signature Service - Annual Edition
12 Months of Service for $199 per year
(That's just $17 a month!)

Unlimited calling - U.S. and Canada
Free international minutes ($3.00 allowance every month)
Free extra phone number
Over 10 enhanced calling features
Two free Directory Assistance calls each month
All the necessary equipment to get started
No charge to activate - includes free shipping
No hidden fees
Taxes included in the Bottom-Line price
No cancellation fees
31 day risk-free guarantee

Plus, if you use my SunRocket phone number as your Promotion Code when you order, you will receive a free Uniden Cordless Phone System with two handsets.
Just enter my SunRocket phone number, (PM me for the number) , into the box labeled "Have a Promotion Code" and click "Go".You can find out more about SunRocket by visiting their website at http://www.SunRocket.com.

Signed,
Francine

murphy0515
06-05-2005, 02:51 AM
My Talk America final bill came yesterday...I was paying close to $17.00 per month just for TAXES and fees! SunRocket is such a great deal...way cheaper than Vonage...I'm surprised no one has jumped on this yet. After you sign up, for every referral you get another handset for the expandable 2 cordless set that you got for free for just joining.

PM me for my referral #