PDA

View Full Version : I know what "Get off me you bodaggit" is about lol

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-20-2005, 06:03 AM
My daughter's were watching Napolean Dynamite...he (Napolean) says it to his uncle when his uncle and him are fighting on the ground.He says to his uncle "Get off me you bodaggit"

LOL

Tasha405
05-20-2005, 06:20 AM
My oldest son also watched this so now all I hear is.... I'll do it when I want to, Gosh! and many other little sayings like that. :rolleyes: lol

Willow
05-20-2005, 06:29 AM
Well now we know. lol I haven't seen that movie yet so I had never heard that expression before. :D

buttrfli
05-20-2005, 06:30 AM
aaahhh the great mystery is solved! LOL

BTW.. how was the movie?

Katt
05-20-2005, 06:35 AM
My niece and nephew loved the movie. My DH watched it at the station the other night, and says he's lost over an hour of his life, that he will never be able to get back, and is stupider for doing it. lol

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-20-2005, 06:45 AM
It was stupid...gosh :rolleyes:

But the girls love it lol

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-20-2005, 06:46 AM
aaahhh the great mystery is solved

I knew you and Patch would be thrilled to know what it meant LOL

I heard hi say it and made the girls go back so I could hear it again..sure enogh...I was right...goshhhhhh

LMAO

Eyore
05-20-2005, 06:53 AM
I watched that movie but missed the phrase being said. As far as the movie it stank big time. I figure it must be geared more to the younger crowd and not the older.

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-20-2005, 07:03 AM
I watched that movie but missed the phrase being said. As far as the movie it stank big time. I figure it must be geared more to the younger crowd and not the older.

he says it to his uncle right before he runs off and jumps...then falls over a fence

lol

tsquared
05-20-2005, 08:25 AM
Darn..what a person misses when they have to work...........lol

PreciousDarlin
05-20-2005, 08:56 AM
My husband and I rented the movie because I heard such rave reviews about it from a couple of my co-workers. The went on and on about how funny the movie was. By the end of the movie, my husband was ready to hurt me for renting it. As he said "If I want to watch my family for two hours, I will drive to their house and watch them for two hours!" The movie was stupid and various characters reminded us soo much of my in-laws that it was scary. That's one movie I don't foresee myself watching EVER again.

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-20-2005, 10:25 AM
By the end of the movie, my husband was ready to hurt me for renting it. As he said "If I want to watch my family for two hours, I will drive to their house and watch them for two hours!" The movie was stupid and various characters reminded us soo much of my in-laws that it was scary.

OMG that is hilarious !! ROFLMAO

Where do your in-laws live,I'd go just to watch for an evening lol :D

Shann
05-20-2005, 01:17 PM
hehe, I've watched that movie a few times and didn't hear that... next time I watch it, I'll look out for it. I have to admit that I liked it. :) It's one of those movies that is so dumb that it's funny. My fave it when the uncle throws a steak and smacks Napoleon in the face w/ it. :eek: :D ;) I don't know why, but I just love that part. hehe.

Willow
05-20-2005, 01:23 PM
It definitely sounds like something I would like. :D

YankeeMary
05-20-2005, 02:39 PM
We watched it AGAIN last night...lol...we have seen it about 10 times, LOL...it is sooooo stupidit is hysterical. There are so many things that teens do and act that the movie captures. It is stupid but its one of our favs...

Willow
05-20-2005, 02:46 PM
We watched it AGAIN last night...lol...we have seen it about 10 times, LOL...it is sooooo stupidit is hysterical. There are so many things that teens do and act that the movie captures. It is stupid but its one of our favs...

I think I'm going to buy it this weekend. I'm sure we will watch it a lot. :D

PreciousDarlin
05-20-2005, 10:10 PM
OMG that is hilarious !! ROFLMAO

Where do your in-laws live,I'd go just to watch for an evening lol :D

They live in PoDunk, KY. The town has a total of 2 stoplights and NO major stores of any sort. The closest Walmart is 45 mins in any direction.

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-21-2005, 02:50 AM
hehe, I've watched that movie a few times and didn't hear that... next time I watch it, I'll look out for it. I have to admit that I liked it. :) It's one of those movies that is so dumb that it's funny. My fave it when the uncle throws a steak and smacks Napoleon in the face w/ it. :eek: :D ;) I don't know why, but I just love that part. hehe.

lol, ok then when Napolean throws the orange at his uncles van,his uncle gets out and tackles him,that's when Napolean says "Get off me you bodaggit"
gets up runs jump and falls over the fence (were they keep Tina "you fat lard" Llama) LMAO

and you're right,just can't help but laugh it's so stupid :D

YankeeMary
05-21-2005, 04:54 AM
I think I'm going to buy it this weekend. I'm sure we will watch it a lot. :D
It reminds me so much of my kids...lol...the attitude of Napoleon is so much like a teenager..lol...when toldto do something (like feed Tina), he says Gosh, soooo much like my Steven... :D

Hi_Ya!
05-21-2005, 07:21 PM
Alright.... this is going to sound stupid, buuuuuuuut what does "Bodaggit" mean? :o

irrelevant0
05-21-2005, 11:50 PM
i loved it. my tags have been set to quotes from that movie for a few months now. :o i love the part where napoleon presents his current event. :D

Willow
05-22-2005, 04:49 AM
It reminds me so much of my kids...lol...the attitude of Napoleon is so much like a teenager..lol...when toldto do something (like feed Tina), he says Gosh, soooo much like my Steven... :D

We went to Walmart yesterday but they didn't have it. I'm going to the mall on Monday so I will go to FYI and see if they it on vhs as I still haven't bought a dvd player yet. lol I was able to get Meet the Fockers on vhs for my mother so hopefully they will have Napoleon Dynamite on vhs too. lol

YankeeMary
05-22-2005, 06:11 AM
We went to Walmart yesterday but they didn't have it. I'm going to the mall on Monday so I will go to FYI and see if they it on vhs as I still haven't bought a dvd player yet. lol I was able to get Meet the Fockers on vhs for my mother so hopefully they will have Napoleon Dynamite on vhs too. lol
I hope they have it...you will like it.

Tasha405
05-22-2005, 06:56 AM
That's it, now I feel the need to go out and buy this movie too. I love a good comedy.