PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch Bold & the beautiful?

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-19-2005, 08:41 AM
Good golly, I just turned it on (rare for me to watch TV,so been awhile since I've seen it) I know Taylor "was" dead,now is back...I just saw her..what happened to her face? Her lips are way bigger then before,she's not pretty anymore

lisahiser
05-19-2005, 08:45 AM
botox? I dunno, I thought the same thing.

Willow
05-19-2005, 08:48 AM
I noticed that a couple of days ago. I haven't watched soap operas for a long time but I happened to be going through the channels and saw her. so I watched it. The first thing I noticed were how big her lips are. I never liked Brooke so I hope that she gets back together with Ridge.

Willow
05-19-2005, 08:49 AM
I think she must have had collagen implants. I was thinking of doing that with my bottom lip because it's kind of thin. I would never want them that big though.

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-19-2005, 11:19 AM
I also think she had her ta-ta's done,they are HUGE-MON-GUS lol I hated her on the show,she's SO boring.As for brooke I love trouble makers lol

Hey how did they bring her back..didn't she die in front of them?

ajksmom
05-19-2005, 11:48 AM
I don't really watch it but my mom does and she explained it to me like this...Remember the prince that held her captive years ago? Well supposedly he gave her some kind of drug that made them all think she was dead and then had her "body" taken away and has had her with him ever sense.
If I am wrong somebody correct me...I have never like Taylor I don't know why I just don't but I don't really care for Ridge either.

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-20-2005, 03:38 AM
That guy (Ridge) can NOT act. So did she escape? Man their storie lines are odd,she (Taylor) has been off and on that show three times now?

3lilpigs
06-06-2005, 04:18 AM
That guy (Ridge) can NOT act. So did she escape? Man their storie lines are odd,she (Taylor) has been off and on that show three times now?

OH THANK YOU! :D
IM SO GLAD I FOUND SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME ABOUT RIDGE! HE SUCKS FOR AN ACTOR......SO FAKE AND STIFF! lol (those twin girls are terrible too!)

yes, ajksmom, you are right about the story line....as dumb as it may seem!
i dont think she escaped tho....i think "OMAR" finally realized she wasnt happy with him and let her go. (i missed a day or 2 when she came back)

yeah, i think her 'lip job' went bad! she was much prettier before.
yes, definate boob job too!

and here's a question.......if she knew who Deacon was, wouldnt that mean she was only gone 2-4 yrs? then how the heck did her kids get from 'babies" to being about 16 while she was gone?? ( i hate soap timelines..lol)

shelendre
06-07-2005, 08:56 AM
I didn't hear that the prince gave her any drug. She took herself off of the life support so when she collaped in Ridge's arms and he thought she died, she supposedly slipped into a deep coma. They left the room and those two orderlies that came to get her body were supposedly working for the prince. In a more recent episode Ridge couldn't find the doctor that had signed Taylor's death certificate. He wasn't on staff at the hospital. Prince Omar had taylor taken to his country where she remained in a coma until now. He had somebody create a life-like "dummy" of her to put in the casket.

flute
06-09-2005, 07:59 PM
I only watched the show a couple years ago, Mike would explain things to me..who Taylor was (question : did Brooke have something to do with her "death"? well something in some episode made him ask the q anyway..that was wayy before my time with the show..), he would explain other things too........

I heard the actor playing ridge was quitting, what's up with that?

and, what is this Bridgett #3 or 4 after I forgot old bridgett left... (lol i'm speaking very eloquently tonight, eh?)

I do not like Brooke, and since she's not legally ridge's wife..BUY BUY

well i can hope rightr?

DAVESBABYDOLL
06-18-2005, 03:35 AM
It's been Ridge,Broke,Taylor for years. I actually liked Broke with Deacon ,the had some serious PASSION *wink lol. Don't like this Bridgett...no skills and ugly,Thomas same thing.

Who's the guy at the press conference? played by Antonio Sab....something..he's cute

3lilpigs
06-19-2005, 05:17 AM
has anyone ever sat down and realized what a white trash show this really is..lol ;)
thanks to Brooke......
her ex husband (eric) is now her FIL
her other ex husband (thorn) was also her step son, and is now her BIL
her husband (ridge) was once her step son, and BIL
brooke has been both wife and SIL to ridge and thorn
Ridge and Bridgett are half brother/sister, and also step father/daughter
brigettes father (eric) is also her step grandfather.

and here's a doozie.....
brigettes mother (brooke) had a baby (RJ) with brigettes brother! (ridge!)
so that means RJ is brigettes half brother and nephew! lol

whew.....i dont think SPRINGER could be any better!! lol :D