PDA

View Full Version : Gilmore Girls

Tasha405
05-18-2005, 01:56 PM
Ok, its not a reality show but its still a tv show. lol

Anyway, does anyone here watch this? Its one of my favorite shows right now. Did yall watch the season finale on Tuesday?? I was shocked.

justme23
05-19-2005, 12:07 AM
That is the best finale in the history of this show! And, I know they started this show under the premise of Rory being a 'good' girl... but I am glad that they made her character a little more realistic this season... this is the one thing I hate about summer, waiting for the new shows... lol

BTW, this is in my top 3 of fav shows! Love it, never miss it!

adorkablex
05-19-2005, 08:50 AM
Ususally the WB brings shows back to "fresh episodes" for summer. I guess they realize their main demographic is home from school for the summer and they capitalize on it.

I love Gilmore Girls. I've been watching it since I was 13. My Mom started watching it with me when I was 14... it's odd because our relationship is ALOT like Loralei and Rory's.

justme23
05-19-2005, 09:01 AM
Ususally the WB brings shows back to "fresh episodes" for summer. I guess they realize their main demographic is home from school for the summer and they capitalize on it.

I love Gilmore Girls. I've been watching it since I was 13. My Mom started watching it with me when I was 14... it's odd because our relationship is ALOT like Loralei and Rory's.

I've been watching this show since it started and I've never seen anything but reruns during the summer... they do have summer shows that are only on during the summer, tho... if that's what you meant, maybe I was misunderstanding.

Tasha405
05-21-2005, 04:54 PM
this is the one thing I hate about summer, waiting for the new shows... lol
I know! I can't wait for the new ones to start and this season just ended. lol

I also like how they've changed Rory. It makes it all seem more real. This is the best show ever.

Do yall have any of the seasons on DVD? I want em all! LOL

lovemybaby
05-24-2005, 05:33 AM
What happened on the finale? I haven't had cable since January and I have no idea what's happened. I liked her as a good girl because she was just like me. I mean it's a neat addition with how they've changed her, but it was nice to see a good girl on tv.

Anthill
05-24-2005, 07:16 AM
I have season one on DVD. I love that show too. I am so happy that she and Luke are still together. Didn't it seem that the season went fast? I am glad that she is a good girl there are good girls out there and it doesn't make them boring either.

What happened: Rory decided to drop out of College because of what Logan's father said about her. So Lorelie (sp) went to her parents to help keep Rory in College. And they all agreed that they would stick together and keep her in colllege. When Emily was out of the house Rory came by and broke down in Richards arms. So they decided that maybe the best thing would be for Rory to take off one year of college and live in the gatehouse. When they told Lorelie about this she was very upset.
Meanwhile a company is wooing Lorelie to join their company as a person who would set up other Bed and Breakfasts all over the country. SHe hasn't decided completly but she is telling Luke no. But he just signed papers to buy a house which gives you the impression that he is going to ask Lorelie to marry him. But then when he finds out that she is considering leaving Stars Hollow even if it is to travel he goes back to Taylor and wants to rip up the contract. (He had 3 days to change his mind). You never did see if Taylor took him up on that one or not.

After the meeting w/ her parents on Friday night dinner where they informed her that Rory would be living w/ them. (WHich I thought the way they told Lorelie was extremly rude almost as if Lorelie had no say or right in the matter). She left and went to LUkes and asked him to Marry HER~~~~~ YAY

HOpefully that makes sense to you.

Ant

lovemybaby
05-24-2005, 01:43 PM
Ohhhhhhhh, I HAVE to get satellite to see the reruns! What had Logan's dad said about Rory? Is she "with" Logan? Did her ex ever show up again? Thanks!