PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch the Brittany Spears reality show last night?

sunflowers
05-18-2005, 06:38 AM
At the end I could not believe what came out of her mouth, I had to rewind to hear it again. She said"I had sex 3xs today and He got Head" how could they air that on public TV with out beeping it out??
I lost all respect for this girl!! :eek:

shellysms
05-18-2005, 06:45 AM
I missed that show...apparently I'm glad I did. why does she want to be so trashy??

wubbywa
05-18-2005, 07:04 AM
because she is trashy. And to think she is going to be a mom, no wonder there are so many messed up kids.

Tasha405
05-18-2005, 07:07 AM
Yeah, I watched it too. :rolleyes: Is it just me or do they seem out of it or something? I mean, they were on Ellen yesterday and its like they don't know how to answer questions or just don't understand people or something. They are just weird.

Then all she talked about on the show was sex, commitment or marriage. Then she flew Kevin out to be with her after only knowing him for a few days. Yeah, she's a few fries short of a happy meal.

turbob
05-18-2005, 07:11 AM
You couldn't pay me enough to watch that tacky piece of trash and her bought and paid for husband.

Willow
05-18-2005, 07:16 AM
I hope Jamie Lynn doesn't follow in her footsteps.

caides_mom
05-18-2005, 07:39 AM
i missed it~lol
i guess you can take the girl outta the trash but not the trash outta the girl :eek:

MamaFairal
05-18-2005, 08:02 AM
i missed it~lol
i guess you can take the girl outta the trash but not the trash outta the girl :eek:

LOL :)

MistyWolf
05-18-2005, 08:14 AM
I didn't watch it .. she is a tramp and I wouldn't waste my time.

I'd rather watch The Barkers on MTV .. lol.

MamaFairal
05-18-2005, 08:18 AM

I LOVE WATCING THE BARKERS>>>>THEY ROCK!
But coe on is Shanna really a flake like i see her actlike sometimes......she cant cook?

caides_mom
05-18-2005, 08:23 AM
hey who's little girl is that on the show?

girlwithsoul
05-18-2005, 08:49 AM
They were definitely ON something for part of that show....shame on her for being such trash!

sunflowers
05-18-2005, 09:08 AM
hey who's little girl is that on the show?

That is her daughter from the boxer Oscar Delahoa(sp)

Tasha405
05-18-2005, 09:15 AM
I LOVE WATCING THE BARKERS>>>>THEY ROCK!

ITA! I love watching their show. :D

adorkablex
05-18-2005, 10:52 AM
I didn't watch it .. she is a tramp and I wouldn't waste my time.

She's a former playmate... so I don't really think she's anymore classy than Britney Spears.

adorkablex
05-18-2005, 11:16 AM
I think its the way that someone carries themselves along w/their attitude & crudeness.

Britney just comes off as trashy w/the way she spoke on her show.

Shanna also seems kind of lazy on the show sometimes. When shes still in bed at noon & doesnt want to get up.

I figure it's a ratings thing, most of Britney Spears fans are boys. Boys don't tune in to see her be Miss Suzie Q Homemaker if you know what I mean.

caides_mom
05-18-2005, 11:26 AM
The Mystery of Britney's Breasts
www.liquidgeneration.com/poptoons/britneys_breasts.asp

lmao

MistyWolf
05-18-2005, 07:18 PM
I don't think being in Playboy makes you a tramp, and I personally think Britney is a lot worse. She was afterall a role model for young girls.

And I like the Barkers too .. they are a funny couple. I'd much rather waste my time watching them .. lol.

Tasha405
05-19-2005, 02:52 AM
I don't think being in Playboy makes you a tramp, and I personally think Britney is a lot worse. She was afterall a role model for young girls.

And I like the Barkers too .. they are a funny couple. I'd much rather waste my time watching them .. lol.
ITA! She seems to have a little more class than Britney does. Although she is lazy. lol

I would much rather watch the Barkers too.

one_angel
05-19-2005, 05:30 AM
My DH and I have had a busy week, so I didn't get to watch the show. I wouldn't have wanted to watch it because I would have liked it; I just wanted to see how ridiculous it was going to be. I guess it was what I thought it was going to be! :) :eek: ;)

YNKYH8R
05-19-2005, 05:58 AM
Spears is a laughing stock almost as bad as Ashlee Simpson. Her 15 minutes were over a long time ago. If she had never tried to be the 'virgin role model' for girls she set out to be long ago she wouldn't be the pain she is today.

I have as much use for her as a third butt cheek.

bribella
05-19-2005, 06:18 AM
Nope, We have DIRECTV and don't get that show. However even if we did I still wouldn't watch her show.

If I wanted to watch trashy hootchie mama's I will sit on my front porch and watch the
hootchie acroos the street.

caides_mom
05-19-2005, 06:57 AM
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - This UPN "show" has pop tart Britney Spears and hubby Kevin Federline turning on a camera, pointing it in a mirror and recording their innermost thoughts. Unfortunately, they have a primetime forum in which to present their featherweight journey into self-indulgence.

The Spears-Federline union doesn't appear in the premiere to be a relationship so much as a two-person kegger that's destined to wind up in a painful hangover. Spears comes across like a party-hearty college girl with her shaky-cam, finger-up-her-nose, close-up-of-her-pores, leering video snippets.

"Chaotic" includes Spears cooing about the lovemaking ("Our sex is so good. . . . Ecstasy, ecstasy, ecstasy, ecstasy") and suggesting to her new man, "Let's just (bleep) all day." He: "You know I'm down for that idea." Ah, romance.

Their fellow executive producer, Susan Zirinsky, makes some cursory attempt to save the tactless twosome from themselves with more conventional interview footage of both Spears and Federline, but that merely illuminates the fact that we're watching an installment of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Clueless."

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

DreamWorld
05-19-2005, 07:00 AM
I wouldn't waste an hour to watch them. :eek:

I love Nick & Jessica! :)

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-19-2005, 07:10 AM
But ya know, Brittany is a filthy rich tramp....if I had her money who knows,lol maybe I'd act like her too (maybe not) whe you have that kind of cash flow you can pretty much do as you please.

As for the Barker's, I watch them,lol.But he needs to pull his damn pants up,how can he walk,they're almost to his knee caps lol.As for Shanna,she was also Miss USA in the late 90's then a playmate...if I had a body like her's ..why not..photo away boys :D

yep her daughter is with Oscar de la Hoya (great boxer), she likes the rich men lol..she is a ditz like Jessica. I do like her hubby's band though

adorkablex
05-19-2005, 07:13 AM
But ya know, Brittany is a filthy rich tramp....if I had her money who knows,lol maybe I'd act like her too (maybe not) whe you have that kind of cash flow you can pretty much do as you please.

As for the Barker's, I watch them,lol.But he needs to pull his damn pants up,how can he walk,they're almost to his knee caps lol.As for Shanna,she was also Miss USA in the late 90's then a playmate...if I had a body like her's ..why not..photo away boys :D

yep her daughter is with Oscar de la Hoya (great boxer), she likes the rich men lol..she is a ditz like Jessica. I do like her hubby's band though

Haha I didn't know most of that. Learn something new everyday.

I must be the only person on earth who thinks that Nick and Jessica are annoying. He's a jerkhole and when God gave her those enormous boobs, he skimped on the brain. Sad to me that she tries to come off as a good little virgin, then would do covers like the one she did on FHM. I mean come on, who really bought that Britney was ever anything but a card toting member of the slut club?

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-19-2005, 07:21 AM
But ya know,she (Jessica) acts like herself,how many people do you know who fart and belch on national TV. Obviously,her and Britt have some brains...they have careers,hot career's at that,so some credit should be given.As for Brit,she's just someone we all love to hate lol

MamaFairal
05-19-2005, 07:28 AM
i loved watching Nick & Jessica...............she was totally herself in all hers episodes

Britt.........well she does have sme talentor she wouldnt of made the money she has....Mr Federline......is just ridin her wave till the cash stops i think!

adorkablex
05-19-2005, 08:46 AM
But ya know,she (Jessica) acts like herself,how many people do you know who fart and belch on national TV. Obviously,her and Britt have some brains...they have careers,hot career's at that,so some credit should be given.As for Brit,she's just someone we all love to hate lol

To me it doesn't take brains or talent to have their careers. It takes agressive managers and a good PR scheme. Not to mention having a 20" waste, c-d cup boobs,and a butt J-lo would approve of.

And it's JMO but it's really disgusting to fart & belch in public, so I don't think being as how my Mom raised me better than that, that I would walk around farting and belching and talking about poo or scratching my arse knowing it was going to make it on national TV.

Talent wise, to me they both suck. Probably because it is NOT my type of music.. but to each their own. Your $20 not mine :D

Oh and Mr.Federline is skeevy. (shudder) He represents trailor trash America proudly.

YNKYH8R
05-19-2005, 09:10 AM
Good point on the no talent...look at that loser from 'American Idol'.

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-20-2005, 03:51 AM
To me it doesn't take brains or talent to have their careers. It takes agressive managers and a good PR scheme. Not to mention having a 20" waste, c-d cup boobs,and a butt J-lo would approve of.

And it's JMO but it's really disgusting to fart & belch in public, so I don't think being as how my Mom raised me better than that, that I would walk around farting and belching and talking about poo or scratching my arse knowing it was going to make it on national TV.

Talent wise, to me they both suck. Probably because it is NOT my type of music.. but to each their own. Your $20 not mind :D

Oh and Mr.Federline is skeevy. (shudder) He represents trailor trash America proudly.

Not my $20 lol neither are my cup of tea, I can not stand Britt when she sings,sounds like she has a plugged nose lol and as for her "husband" *barf & pull your pants up

melsh
05-20-2005, 07:20 AM
The Mystery of Britney's Breasts
www.liquidgeneration.com/poptoons/britneys_breasts.asp

lmao

LOL!!!

ladybugva
06-12-2005, 06:22 PM
I saw them on Ellen also. They seemed so out of it. Like they couldn't answer basic questions and what I have seen of their show, it's sad. I was watching "the soup" and i have to agree w/ their assessment of it. It's like a train wreck that you just can't take your eyes off of but really wanted to.

Tasha405
06-13-2005, 02:24 PM
I saw them on Ellen also. They seemed so out of it. Like they couldn't answer basic questions and what I have seen of their show, it's sad. I was watching "the soup" and i have to agree w/ their assessment of it. It's like a train wreck that you just can't take your eyes off of but really wanted to.
LOL!! Thats so true.

justme23
06-15-2005, 02:00 PM
Yeah, I watched it too. :rolleyes: Is it just me or do they seem out of it or something? I mean, they were on Ellen yesterday and its like they don't know how to answer questions or just don't understand people or something. They are just weird.

Ok, this is just funny to me. I was watching Monster In Law earlier and there is a spot in the movie where the Monster is doing an interview of a 'popular singer'... they are OBVIOUSLY making fun of Brittney -- She says something stupid about liking old movies and she's asked which ones and I can't remember them all but Little Mermaid and Benji and Free Willy were on her list of 'old movies' -- so she says 'Have you ever read a newspaper?' and the reply is 'Oh, I don't have time for that' -- then she starts going into a rant and mentions Roe vs Wade and the Brittney lookalike says "Oh! I don't support boxing as a sport, I think it's too violent" ~~~~~~~~~~ Anyways, not to give away Monster In Law to those who haven't seen it... it was just your comment made me really laugh after seeing the movie... You obviously aren't the only one who thinks she's loopy!

Tasha405
06-17-2005, 02:02 PM
Ok, this is just funny to me. I was watching Monster In Law earlier and there is a spot in the movie where the Monster is doing an interview of a 'popular singer'... they are OBVIOUSLY making fun of Brittney -- She says something stupid about liking old movies and she's asked which ones and I can't remember them all but Little Mermaid and Benji and Free Willy were on her list of 'old movies' -- so she says 'Have you ever read a newspaper?' and the reply is 'Oh, I don't have time for that' -- then she starts going into a rant and mentions Roe vs Wade and the Brittney lookalike says "Oh! I don't support boxing as a sport, I think it's too violent" ~~~~~~~~~~ Anyways, not to give away Monster In Law to those who haven't seen it... it was just your comment made me really laugh after seeing the movie... You obviously aren't the only one who thinks she's loopy!
LOL!! Thanks :D I haven't seen Monster yet but I will make it a point to watch so I can at least see that part. hehe

Wildkats
07-01-2005, 09:57 AM
Spears is a laughing stock almost as bad as Ashlee Simpson. Her 15 minutes were over a long time ago. If she had never tried to be the 'virgin role model' for girls she set out to be long ago she wouldn't be the pain she is today.

I have as much use for her as a third butt cheek.

She never tried to play that role model, that's what the media tried to make her into. I think she's trash also, but people never wanted her to grow up, so of course shes' going to act out. IMO, people who claim she's a bad role model for their child should look at who's paying for their kids clothes and CD's....THEM!