PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore, MD zoo/science center discount tix????

lassss
05-17-2005, 07:54 AM
Does anyone know where to find baltimore zoo or Maryland science center tix cheap??? I already have Balt aquarium tickets that I won last year. We are taking the kids and trying to keep it cheap...any suggestions?

Eyore
05-17-2005, 08:13 AM
I have looked around online and really haven't found anything. Are you a member of AAA or know someone that is? If you are a member call them and ask them if they have tickets for those places. I know they do offer discounted ticket prices for several places but not sure what places they are. If you are not a member but know someone that is have them call for you. They may ask for you membership number and to buy them and pick them up you need to be a member so the person that calls would have to get them for you. Good Luck.

lassss
05-17-2005, 08:35 AM
I have looked around online and really haven't found anything. Are you a member of AAA or know someone that is? If you are a member call them and ask them if they have tickets for those places. I know they do offer discounted ticket prices for several places but not sure what places they are. If you are not a member but know someone that is have them call for you. They may ask for you membership number and to buy them and pick them up you need to be a member so the person that calls would have to get them for you. Good Luck.

yes I am a AAA member..I called but they only sell aquarium tix :(

wyozozo
05-17-2005, 11:42 AM
right now the entertainment coupon book is half off so it's only $15.50...if there's enough coupons you would use it might be worth buying the book. You'd probably make it back in food coupons.