PDA

View Full Version : help quick

disneymom
05-16-2005, 09:28 AM
Ok, so we ned a sponcer for our softball team, so I htought what the heck...EBAY lol but the add is kinda lame, and needs some help.... and advice??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5581958371

dont forget to add it to your watch list ;)

Kyla Kym
05-16-2005, 11:07 AM
I think it's a great idea.

Depending on your reserve price, I would think allot of your area businesses might be interested in it.

I would print off flyers about the auction being run on eBay and go hand them out to all the local businesses in your town.

I have one other suggestion that if I was you I would do. But that's just because I know how people where I live would react to it. I would hide my feedback if I was you, or either move the auction to another handle, because if they see all that sexy underwear and costumes you have been buying your kids might get picked on about it. But that's up to you. You know how people where you live at would act. I know here my son would be tortured to death by the other kids in the same situation. :)

disneymom
05-16-2005, 11:29 AM
LMAO I NEVER thought about that...btw it is NOT my ebay account, it is another members I didnt even check her feedback LOL
I will have to make it private :)

disneymom
05-16-2005, 11:32 AM
OK lol she made it private, thanks!!

Kyla Kym
05-16-2005, 11:33 AM
LMAO I NEVER thought about that...btw it is NOT my ebay account, it is another members I didnt even check her feedback LOL
I will have to make it private :)
I was just checking the feedback and that sexystuf4u caught my attention is why I started looking. :D I'm sure though if I looked, others will to. :)

disneymom
05-16-2005, 12:07 PM
lol hmm to be young and kinky again lol....

wyozozo
05-16-2005, 12:47 PM
Sounds good but perhaps it should read:
"the only Incorporated Town in Pennsylvania"
because I couldn't figure out why it was the "only town" in PA!!

disneymom
05-16-2005, 02:14 PM
ok, great now check it out and dont forget to watch!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5581958371