PDA

View Full Version : Survivor - What to watch tonite??

Surfergal
05-15-2005, 10:30 AM
guess I will be setting the VCR s tonite -I also Love Charmed and Home Makeover and Desperate and Greys and Crossing Jordan. Why does one nite always have so many good shows all on at the same time?

Steena
05-15-2005, 11:39 AM
I have been following Survivor, for the most part. Almost forgot finale was on tonight. The previews make it look pretty good, something unexpected happening~~~~perhaps they do that on purpose to get you to tune in. I really want Ian to win since he is the most likable (he and Katie). I have a feeling that Jen is going to sneak into the final three. Isn't there always the person that has done nothing, but doesn't cause any waves, that gets in the final 2 or 3? Just look at Amber last year. Would anyone have predicted that she could win in the end?

What did you guys think of this season? I thought it dragged on and was getting too predictable with the one team winning and never going to tribal council. And it is different in the sense that these people have been together since day one, with no merge, so there was no real shake-up.

Steena
05-15-2005, 05:47 PM
Okay, if you didn't see......................Tom won

Would have been a whole lot more interesting to see Tom and Ian going against each other, but Ian chose to step down. Too bad, but Tom deserved it.

sunflowers
05-15-2005, 06:26 PM
Anybody understand what kobys shirt stood for???

Steena
05-16-2005, 05:54 AM
What did his tshirt say on it?

Was anyone slightly disappointed in final two? No contest. who would have voted for Katie to win? Now, If Tom and Ian went up against each other, it could have been either one. Could not believe that Ian stepped down after nearly 12 hours of doing a challenge. He could gave up and I think Tom would have picked him to go up against, but he made Tom promise to pick Katie. A disappointment for me.

DBackFan
05-16-2005, 06:01 AM
All I can say is Tom deserved to win. http://70.85.81.229/2885/77/emo/party-smiley-048.gif

justme23
05-16-2005, 09:22 AM
I don't think it could have been either one... Ians style of game play, the allying himself w/ everyone just to step on them later, I don't really think he would have stood a chance... he may have earned a spot in the final 2 far more than Katie did, but I don't for a minute think it would have been a contest.

sunflowers
05-16-2005, 11:08 AM
Anybody understand what kobys shirt stood for???

DPHT
then a $$$$$$$ underneath it
then something under it???