PDA

View Full Version : They are filming The Sopranos down my street!! Right Now!

grammy2_1
05-11-2005, 05:19 PM
Too cool!!! They are shooting scenes for The Sopranos right here in our little NJ town! (we are pretty CLOSE to the city-right near Giant's Stadium)
I just got back from watching them filming! A block away from our place! Same street!! lol
Saw Edie Falco (Carmela Soprano) shooting a scene, coming out of a little Italian restaurant/pizza parlor a block away! She was 'leaving the restaurant' with her character's best friend on the show, Charmaine(sp?)
The whole area around here is lit up like Times Square!! lol We saw all the trucks and lighting equipment and catering service, etc. earlier today, but didn't know what they were shooting! lol
They have filmed here in the past too-its a real Italian town!! :cool: :D
They said the show is coming back on the air in March 2006. Boy, they film way ahead, huh!? lol
I snapped a couple pics(not of anyone-just the whole chaotic scene there! lol)
Then a guy said, 'No flash cameras now.' Cause they were gonna be shooting again soon(the scene I mentioned above)
I'll upload the 2 or 3 pics tomorrow and post them-what you can see, at least. lol

delSol
05-11-2005, 06:03 PM
smells like jersey - sorry j/k!! how cool for you!!!!!!!! are you near kearny (sp)? I know they normally are around there...

again, how cool for you, wish I was there!

grammy2_1
05-11-2005, 06:10 PM
LMAO!! Tell me about it! And its Joisey!! lol!!
Kearny is 2 towns away! My DS lives there.

Hi_Ya!
05-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Way cool!!! :)

jonette5
05-11-2005, 07:44 PM
Totally cool! I bet that was fun to watch! Can't wait to see your pics.