PDA

View Full Version : ebay vent...

LoveBugg
05-06-2005, 08:26 AM
I am not going to get all in it.. But no matter what you do, you can never make buyers happy. Especially when they get a good deal...

I dont think I will ever ever ever sell on ebay again.

freebielover
05-06-2005, 08:29 AM
Sorry about whatever happened. I hate selling on Ebay now also, I've had some great customers, but some you just can't make happy. We all need to find some better auction sites with normal people on them.

LoveBugg
05-06-2005, 08:55 AM
Sorry about whatever happened. I hate selling on Ebay now also, I've had some great customers, but some you just can't make happy. We all need to find some better auction sites with normal people on them.

Tell me about it...

Johnslambchop
05-06-2005, 03:41 PM
I sell on ebay - besides the fact that between ebay and paypal you can't even earn a decent profit on something - there are so many people out there looking to scam you and tell you that they didn't receive something or are never happy because they don't read the listing thoroughly.......

lavena1975
05-06-2005, 04:17 PM
i have started buying and selling on yahoo.. its alot cheaper.. and i havent been ripped off or scammed yet!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! another good one is overstock.com auctions