PDA

View Full Version : the apprentice

*lilo*
05-06-2005, 07:16 AM
well its down to tana and kendra. i missed 1/2 of last nights show(the last half) due to giving the kids a bath. can someone fill me in on what happened? also who do you want to win? i like tana, i hope she wins.

ladybugva
05-06-2005, 05:29 PM
I am pulling for Tana also.
They last half they were both given their final task and we will see the results of it at the final next week. Kendra has to promote a new boxing video game. One of those events w/ a lot of video games stations...
Tana is at Chelesy Pier helping promote a event to get the 2012 olympics in NY.
Both were given 3 from their origional team to use or fire at their will. I don't remember the names, sorry.

whatever
05-09-2005, 04:41 PM
I'm pulling for Tana, as a fellow Iowan, she deserves this. She is one smart
cookie and very talented at knowing her stuff.

one_angel
05-10-2005, 10:10 AM
Kendra got Erin, Danny, and Michael from the Book Smarts team. (and George)

Tana got Kristen, Brian, and Chris from the Street Smarts team. (and Carolyn)

Basically, Tana got the "explosive personalities", and Kendra got "the air-heads". I really, really hope Tana wins this!

Kelsey1224
05-11-2005, 08:51 AM
I'm actually hoping that Kendra gets it. Although she is rather young...she is the brightest one in the bunch. I work in corporate America and she would do really well. I don't see that Tana is tough enough to make it in New York.

I also think that Kendra hasn't been given enough credit. She is the one who has excelled as a project leader. That brochure she did for the car was totally her conception alone...and the car dealer is going to use it because it was so good. The other members of her team (including Tana) went to bed. Kendra stayed up all night to finish that task and her effort was never formally acknowledged.

Go Kendra!!!

suzski
05-11-2005, 11:14 AM
I'm rooting for Tana. Although I agree that Kendra is talented, I think Tana is ready NOW. She's a good leader and people listen to her. I think that Kendra would have problems getting the respect as a leader (as has already been demonstrated on several taskings throughout the show) that will be necessary to be in a leadership position in the Trump organization.

Okay, after watching the show last night (5/12), I take back everything I said in the previous paragraph. :o Tana did HORRIBLE. There is really no suspense involved in this one...Kendra has it by a mile (a NYC Olympic one at that!).

Kelsey1224
05-13-2005, 07:04 AM
Okay, after watching the show last night (5/12), I take back everything I said in the previous paragraph. :o Tana did HORRIBLE. There is really no suspense involved in this one...Kendra has it by a mile (a NYC Olympic one at that!).

I hope you are right...but I'm always suspicious of editing. It certainly seems like Kendra aced the task and Tana failed miserably.

But...are we being led to believe that the job will be Kendra's only to have things switch at the end??? I surely hope not!

Kelsey1224
05-20-2005, 06:21 AM
Well...a definitely satisfying ending to the season. Kendra absolutely deserved the job.

I think that Tana knew she had failed. She kept trying to give explanations to everything last night. Kendra knew to keep her mouth shut and only speak when spoken to. And I think her answers were superb!!!