PDA

View Full Version : Any New Yorkers in the crowd?

freebielover
05-05-2005, 05:48 PM
Hey guys, next sunday I'm taking a day trip to New York City. I guess we're being dropped off in Rockefeller center. Can anyone give me tips on what is cool to go to, and good places to eat anywhere in that area? I know the city is huge and its my first time to New York, so I want to do as much as possible. Of course I will be wearing full Red Sox gear I bought my new Jersey, hat, coat, earrings and necklace, so if I turn up missing, a Yankee got me! (GO BRONSON ARROYO!) Thanks for any information!

KarlaJorge
05-05-2005, 10:52 PM
I love NY, so much, I lived there for about 5 years. So many places to see and go. How long will you be there? Where are you staying?

Rockefeller center
Times Square
Further downtown to China Town
Battery Park, along the river across from NJ, a lot of places to see and go there, nice walk along the waterline.
Statue of Liberty
Ferry Ride across to Staten Island
Empire State Building
Got kids, Toys R Us at Times Square, ride on the Big Wheel

delSol
05-06-2005, 04:36 AM
http://www.photofile.com/Photos/Albums/Stadiums/MLB/Images/Yankee_Stadium5.jpg

yankee stadium :) :) :)

freebielover
05-06-2005, 07:22 AM
Lol, thanks delSol, I think they might shoot me if I went there. We're only going to be there for a day from about 8 in the morning until 8 at night so theres not a whole lot of time. I wanted to do the Empire State Building and definitely the Toys R Us. My mom wants to go to Madame Tussauds Wax museum, is it any good? Thanks for the advice guys.