PDA

View Full Version : **5/5/05 Symbolic of God's Great Grace**

hsnovel
05-05-2005, 12:15 PM
FROM THE DESK OF STEVE SHULTZ:

For a number of months, many prophetic voices have seen a great significance coming for May 5, 2005.

Clearly, the 5/5/05 brings to mind that "triple grace" concept, as God seems to love and operate with numbers (not numerology). Many things in the Bible were in 3's, 5's, 7's, 12's, etc. God seemed to always speak in these type of numbers.

Any numerology that came along later, by the enemy, was Satan's counterfeit of how God loved and LOVES to use numbers.

Nevertheless, even to this day, prophetically, God often speaks in numbers among the prophets, and "5" is known as the number of grace.

The National Day of Prayer this year is May 5, 2005 (5/5/05), which many
are seeing as a sign of triple grace.

Make no mistake, however, that on the same day we are praying this year, and on the same day God injects grace all the more into the earth (see the article below), so the enemy will want to -- and TRY TO -- take advantage of that day of our prayers for his evil purposes. Resist the enemy in this.

With that in mind, receive His grace as you pray through the National Day of Prayer, May 5, 2005. But do not be "unaware of the enemy's schemes," for wherever you see God working, know for certain that Satan will want to try to thwart HIM. However . . .

Don't allow it.

Pray that your communication lines will stay open and clear in your relationships, all around this May 5 date and this general season of time. Just know that it is normal for Satan to try to thwart grace through miscommunications and the twisting of words.

Give your sins and weaknesses to God; put your bat (that you beat yourself up with) down quickly.

Standing in Grace together -- which is the only way we CAN stand,

Steve Shultz
THE ELIJAH LIST
www.elijahlist.com

"SHOUT TO THE EARTH . . . AN INJECTION OF 'GREAT' GRACE WILL BE SHOT INTO IT ON 05/05/05!"

I sensed the heavens were shouting to the angels, "Shout to the earth and wake it up! There is something coming from outside of their world."

"If four is the number of the world, then it represents man's weakness and helplessness and vanity. But four plus one = five is significant of Divine strength added to and made perfect in that weakness; of omnipotence combined with the impotence of earth; of Divine favor (grace) uninfluenced and invincible!" [From Numbers in Scripture, E.W. Bullinger]

GRACE TO OVERCOME SIN!

The Tabernacle had "five" for its dominant number . . . nearly every measurement was a multiple of five. I sense Job 5:24 is being activated in the earth this day.
"And thou shalt know that thy tabernacle shall be in peace; and thou shalt visit thy habitation, and shalt not sin." KJV, Emphasis mine
I sense, this day, an "overcoming" grace is being released in the earth to strongly convict of sin not only to repentance, but to actually "go and sin no more!"
I saw the goodness of the Lord leading many to repentance by the Holy Spirit, showing us that our sins were hindering many blessings and rewards and, therefore, missing the best God had for us! No sin was worth it compared to the great things God was showing us He promised to do if we would turn from those sins.

GRACE TO LAY ASIDE "EVERY WEIGHT AND SIN THAT SO EASILY BESETS US!"

Caution: Don't focus on your sins . . . focus on God!
Once you ask for forgiveness and turn from sin, know that God has forgiven and cleansed you from it.
Hebrews says to "lay aside" every weight and sin. When you lay something aside, it may be still there, but you don't focus on it. If you focus on it more than God, it becomes an idol and you are worshipping your sins instead of God! Although sin stinks like fertilizer, let it cause you to grow toward the Lord who is all your righteousness for you; stand complete in Him!!

OUR WORDS TO BE SEASONED WITH GRACE!

I sense a great grace coming upon our mouths and tongues, to speak a right word in due season to them who are weary! I see the Lord putting a watch at the door of our lips.

In I Corinthians 14:19 Paul says, "Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach other also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue." KJV, Emphasis mine
With "five" mentioned here, I believe a special anointing of God's grace is coming upon our words as we speak to others in this hour, including to the unsaved. Speaking in an unknown tongue is powerful for our edification and, I believe, helps us to speak in our understanding.

GRACE FOR PROTECTION!
Psalm 5:12 "For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield." KJV

GRACE TO GO THROUGH!
Isaiah 43:2 "When [not if] thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee." KJV, Notation mine
I sense great grace being given this day to go through great trials, instead of being delivered from them. "If you're going through hell . . . don't stop!" Whatever you are going through, remember, you are going through!

"AN 'OVERFLOW' FROM MY OVERFLOW OF GRACE BEING GIVEN TO THE CHIEF OF SINNERS UPON THE EARTH!"

I sense a day of "crazy" grace being freely given to the worst sinners upon the earth! I sense the Father saying, "Just because I want to! Just to show my marvelous, rich grace to those who have sin abounding in them! My grace actually looks for sin and gets excited about forgiving it!"
Grace shouts, getting excited over sinners, "I love you! I'll take that sin, and that sin over here; and I'll take that sin over there! Let me take that sin . . . please!"

I ALMOST SENSED THAT GOD'S MIDDLE NAME IS "GRACE"!

AMAZING!