PDA

View Full Version : HEY anyone hear anything about this?

turbob
05-04-2005, 08:22 AM
they just said on the radio they think Justin and Camran (sp?) got married in France over the weekend. Anyone hear this?

one_angel
05-04-2005, 08:32 AM
No, I haven't heard anything, and I was just in Yahoo news a little bit ago. I'm sure if it has happened the world will know soon, though! :o

Eyore
05-04-2005, 08:53 AM
http://toronto.fashion-monitor.com/news.php/toronto_celebrities/2005050405timberlake_diaz

Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz To Wed?
Rumors are that Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz are about to wed at secret ceremony in France.
Rumors are that Justin Timberlake, 24, and Cameron Diaz are about to wed at secret ceremony in France.

News of the World (UK) has said that an aide to Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne leaked the news, saying the cuddly heavy-metal couple will miss their spawn Kelly's gig in London Saturday because they'll be at Justin's nuptials, reports Newsday.

If the rumors are true, Justin and Cameron are supposedly to get married at exclusive Grand Hotel in Cap-Ferrat in the south of France, where the couple first met two years ago during Cannes Film Festival.

Justin's spokesperson refused to provide any comments to the New York Post, while E!Online quotes a representative for Cameron calling the report "totally false."
Cameron Diaz, 32, and Justin Timberlake, 23, have dated for more than a year. No wonder they want to block off paparazzi from their wedding: in November 2004, Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake allegedly had to literally fight their way past two photographers outside Hollywood Chateau Marmont. In a twist, the incident prompted the photographer to file a lawsuit and a criminal complaint against the couple for assault. The suit's still pending, but so far no charges have been filed against Diaz and Timberlake.

Same year, Timberlake sued a British tabloid that claimed he'd stepped out on Diaz with a model. Cameron Diaz, meanwhile, won her own legal battle against a photographer who had snapped topless shots of her in her pre-Mask days.

shellysms
05-04-2005, 08:53 AM
i was trying to think who you were meaning..and i just figured it out
justin timberlake and cameron diaz for anyone that couldn't figure it out...LOL
I hope so..I think they make a great couple!!